Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo (10542 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Lady, Her Sister And Husband With Indian Hemp In Katsina / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Starhearts: 12:58pm On Mar 20
Naa slaawomirr my damn niggea send d driver
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Starhearts: 12:59pm On Mar 20
UnstableFC:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine addict

Ur proof
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Mar 20
hurryup123:
Abeg if person see tinubu for dream wetin e mean 😪😥

e mean say u go get money grin
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by 43Ronin: 1:07pm On Mar 20
SMARTMOTORS:
So what exactly is his crime??....if our politicians like Wike won chill dem go use tax payers money buy whiskey, Glenfiddich, Brandy and Moet way cost millions..but poor man enter bush cut weed to use calm him head una go won kill am!.... Omoo which kin country person dey like dis!!!!?
Wiked go still smoke igbo join the glenfiddich dey play

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by alphaconde(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20
if our leaders get brain dem suppose legalize this matter
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Rumundele(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20
Normal normal. Way to cope with the country current conditions.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by tragergeorge(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Nigga!!

What a real Nigga

Na this guy go de drive me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
see your local smoke...
Guy guy guy
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by haffaze777(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20
Them don bring Obidient nonsense enter Edo. I no blame this Obidient,nah stupid people wey carry Obi for head for Benin I blame,make dem enjoy their gbana In peace
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Obiedun(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20
benuejosh:
Lol.

Na police suppose arrest people with indian hemp or na NDLEA
Do not do drug. Common man n war can arrest you
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Obiedun(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20
Rumundele:
Normal normal. Way to cope with the country current conditions.
You? Ok
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by imagrg(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20
Say NO to hard-drugs.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by caye(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20
I don't get it.
So, common weed is now a security risk , compared to what is coming across the border of katsina- Nigér?
The same weed our security forces dey always take? Hope you know that you can't be a weed retailer , without settling policemen daily, because the policemen are part of the economic chain of maryjAne?

Awọn alagaba-gebe ( hypocrites) gbogbo.

And for the retailers, spare tire don cast o!
Try some other means.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20
How many Cannabis Politicians Have They Arrested?

Hypocrites
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by EleventhWeirdo: 2:56pm On Mar 20
UnstableFC:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine addict

And what are you? A wretched nothing?
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by PaulH07: 3:02pm On Mar 20
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/police-arrest-driver-with-11-wraps-of-indian-hemp-in-edo/

Won ko igbo seleyi lapo ni oh. Shey na igbo come hard to find for east ni?
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by MrJames007: 3:23pm On Mar 20
Asamys:
2010 Toyota prado upgraded to 2020
Going for 29m

Did you also upgrade the systems onboard to 2020 or just bumper and headlight
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Tochi360: 3:26pm On Mar 20
free2ryhme:

e mean say u go get money grin

Or e fit mean se great TRIBULATIONS dey come him way,make him better dey prayerful oo grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by onomej4u1: 4:55pm On Mar 20
liar driver. They gave you the drugs as waybill which you claimed you did not know but you hide some inside the spare tyre. Are you kidding me.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by shonepa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20
Police get right on evey arrest so far say em legal....dem go fwd em case go Ndlea.

Na every where in d world e dey happn.

No let anybody lie give u, as police corrupt for Nigeria naso e be for other countries.

benuejosh:
Lol.

Na police suppose arrest people with indian hemp or na NDLEA
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by shonepa(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20
Dem never legalize am, we dey see as ppl they abuse drugs, we never ready cross that road abeg.

alphaconde:
if our leaders get brain dem suppose legalize this matter
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by lordprogress: 7:32pm On Mar 20
Free the guy abeg he nor do anything as if una nor dey take the weed too.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by youngrichnigga: 10:05pm On Mar 20
I was saying in my mind that if it's just wraps for his smoking pleasure, they should leave him na until I saw the bails of hemp....this one no be wraps abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Checkpoint Or Police Fraudpoint? / Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him / GEJ Told Metuh How To Share N400m –witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.