Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) (2803 Views)

Voguepay Recruiting Graduates Customer Support Officers (ANY DISCIPLINE) / British Council Recruiting Graduates (N8,106,739.00 Per Annum) / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by juliuscaesar(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20
In this current economical climate, that's paying a entry level graduate the equivalent of $250 per month. That's unacceptable.

The equivalent for both companies in America starts at about $6000 per month for entry level employees .

The reasonable amount to pay entry level in Nigeria should be at least $600 per month for now.
Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by saddler: 2:20pm On Mar 20
NPFLADMIN:

Wait a minute, you pay tax to which country
The company where i work deducts tax and other payables.

1 Like

Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by dreamxhaser: 2:20pm On Mar 20
Lol, are you guys serious here?

I earn more than 300k as an undergraduate and look to make it a million naira by December. But I can't call out any company paying 350k.

Do you know how much even federal government jobs pay? Do you now how much your cops and military guys (senior officers) earn?

Omo that's a good pay per naija standard ooooh

1 Like

Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by dreamxhaser: 2:22pm On Mar 20
saddler:

Link me up with one of those companies boss

3 million per month no be joke ooool

You are in the league of big cbn workers, military generals and grassroots politicians ooook

1 Like

Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20
dreamxhaser:
Lol, are you guys serious here?

I earn more than 300k as an undergraduate and look to make it a million naira by December. But I can't call out any company paying 350k.

Do you know how much even federal government jobs pay? Do you now how much your cops and military guys (senior officers) earn?

Omo that's a good pay per naija standard ooooh

Abeg bless me make I start Forex trading.
Na just $10 approx 16k.
Abeg. Just this once even if you don't do online begging.
Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20
juliuscaesar:
In this current economical climate, that's paying a entry level graduate the equivalent of $250 per month. That's unacceptable.

The equivalent for both companies in America starts at about $6000 per month for entry level employees .

The reasonable amount to pay entry level in Nigeria should be at least $600 per month for now.

Lack of jobs dictated the pay.
They know people would manage what they get.
Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by alimiadedayo1: 2:58pm On Mar 20
Okortor:
350k for a graduate job? Wtf..while a bloody ssce holder earns above 1.5m working remotely with a tech firm. Truly life no balance.
Do you know any firm that offer people with that price
Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by bukiah: 3:32pm On Mar 20
saddler:

I earn in foreign currency.

My monthly take home after tax is over 3 million naira.
God has really bless you o. Please my brother how can you help me?
Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by bukiah: 3:35pm On Mar 20
saddler:

abeg, link me up.
Re: PwC And Deloitte Are Recruiting Graduates (2024) by qanda: 5:51am On Mar 21
Get PwC and Deloitte Job test Study pack from the job test section (ebook) of Q and A App.

You can also study with the Free Aptitude Test materials at the CBT section of the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (2) (Reply)

N.e.r.c Is Recruting / Institute Of Corporate Administration Of Nigeria / Nigerdock Nigeria Latest Vacancies,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.