Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia (1888 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / T.A Orji For Senate - His Son For The Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 15, 2011
[b]By Dan Onwukwe ( 08023022170 dan_onwukwe@yahoo.com )
Tuesday, November 15, 2011

True leadership offers no hiding place to those who lead. The catchphrase is that those in positions of authority should walk the job. That means accentuating the positive, do things that elevate, learn about people, and what they think. Unfortunately, many political leaders in our country don’t follow this wise counsel.

They scoff at it and assume they are all-knowing. No one is, except God. The very moment Governor T.A. Orji of Abia state took the gun and fired all non-indigenes in the state public service, he touched the hornet’s nest.

Without knowing it, he has murdered sleep. But, we pray he should be allowed to sleep in peace. But, a preponderance of readers’ reactions clearly indicates that’s one of the most bizarre decisions any politician with an eye on the future can ever contemplate, talk less implement. But, T.A. Orji has become somewhat like a Teflon, a man soaked in his own controversy. Was it a decision informed by self-interest or lack of political maturity or both? Can T.A. Orji think again? A summary of the reactions that follow demonstrates one simple truth: the absence of good leadership cannot lead to any legacy worth remembering. Excerpts:

T.A. Orji is also “killing traders”
Mr. Dan, your write up on Gov. T. A. Orji’s paranoia is hitting the nail on its head. It’s nothing but he truth, and I commend you for your courage. Governor Orji has not only sacked non-indigenes, he has currently imposed a compulsory levy of N2000 (two thousand naira) on every trader at Ariaria market, Aba. This particular market has no access road. Last year, we, the traders, were forced to pay N1000 each as “infrastructural development levy”, but nothing was done with the money his administration collected from us. Up till now, the roads leading to Ariaria have not been repaired. This man is killing us.
From Chris, Aba,

This man has no bearing
The administration of Governor T. A. Orji has no bearing. And your write up captures the failure of his government. I do business in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and there people are asking: What’s this man doing in Abia State? I don’t know.
From Cyril Offor
Uyo

He is heartless
Dan, after reading your opinion on Gov. T. A. Orji’s paranoia, I was angered the more with his government and the action of a man who claims to be a leader. Journalists should not relent in their efforts because the pen is sharper than the sword. I know what those he has sacked are going through because I have been in that shoe before.
From Mr. Jombo

He has mortgaged the future of Abians
Mr. Dan, I like the way you write, so philosophical and so spiritual. You see, the casualities of Governor T. A. Orji’s “back loading” are not necessarily those who have lost their jobs, they are Abians and their future generation who will no longer walk confidently and freely along the streets of Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Abakiliki, etc. it is terrible.
Rowland Ibecheozor

We don’t need a man like
After reading what Gov. T. A. Orji has done to his fellow Igbo, I ask; where is the Igbo spirit of brotherhood? Is this how the Biafran state will be formed? What is the rationale for the sack of non-Abians? What are the compensatory mechanisms for those he has caused this trauma? Where these people not adding their professional skill/value to the development of Abia State? Certainly, we don’t need a man like this at the helm of affairs in this country.
From Austenol

Not the way to Govern
Mr. Dan, after reading your opinion on Gov. T. A. Orji, I felt relieved that somebody, somewhere, is siding with the depraved and is quite uncomfortable with the age-long racism that is practiced in Abia. It is pertinent to state here that this unwholesome policy of Gov. T. A. Orji is so widespread in Abia. It is even worse in Ngwa land. Ohaneze Ndigbo, a body that ought to address issues such as this one appears to be so docile and myopic as to fathom the inherent dangers in regarding fellow Igbo in such derogatory terms as Nwa Ohuhu. The sacking of fellow Ndigbo in Abia state is to me, the most unpopular action that this government of T. A. Orji can never surpass. It is a sad commentary of how not to govern.
From Humphrey,
Abuja.

The worst is yet to come from T.A. Orji
Let nobody be shocked. Gov. T. A. Orji has finished yet. Don’t shocked by any order call it decree from him that all Abians whose spouses are not indigenes should leave the state. He does not think about the futre. This is just the beginning of the downfall of an inexperienced and greedy man in authority. Mark word.
From Odiari.
Onitsha.

What T. A. Orji should do!!
Mr. Dan, why are you surprised? I am not, because the problem of T. A. Orji is well-known to everybody who knows him and his background. He should go back to his political godfather, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu who threw him up in the first place, and confess his “sins” before more calamities fall him.
From Tony, Nnewi

Who will call him to order?
Gov. T. A. Orji action against non-Abians is simply not a welcome development and should be condemned by all. It’s unacceptable in the eyes of any right thinking person. The Governor should reverse this decision. Abia state is endowed with natural resources which a creative governor can harness to pay the so-called minimum wage for workers rather than depending on Federal allocation and this obnoxious policy of sacking non-indigenes. With a man as this, how can South East move forward when there is this kind of discrimination. Elders in the south East ought to call this man to order now before he does further harm.
From Chika Nnorom
Abia.

Dear Mr Dan,
I just read your article on the above subject; it is indeed heart touching. No one would have expected a public office holder to take such an awful decision at a critical as this, or at any other time. My thought goes to all who have been affected by that and I pray the find pasture soonest. The article will be a source of hope, strength and comfort to many. It would also be nice if you could find a way to bring the article to national discuss.
Kind regards,
Kodak Emerson

Oga Dan,
I want to thank you for your honorable article. You are doing great job, I wish I have the telephone number to Mr. President. That will enable me tell him personally on the critical issues facing our country. Some of our rich politicians in the national assembly do not have an idea of creating a good quality job opportunities for our young graduate. This is the time of transformation that Mr. President put on his manifesto. A time of great to greatness. Why should we debate on what to do with our fuel! Our natural resources that God bless us with.
Ebere Obi.
Owerri.

I read your write-up of Sun newspaper of Tuesday, 8th Nov. 2011 with utmost attention but with great displeasure of Gov T.A ORJI’S actions. I would say that he lacked the political will power to govern Abia State. As it rightly said, you can’t give what you don’t have so, it is not surprise to me of his inhuman actions. His political jobbers are applauding his inefficiency, forgetting that when God’s tsunami will come his way, he will remember that man is GOD to man. Oga Dan don’t be tired of this for your articles have been a succor to many especially to those sacked by an unruly actions of an ingrate like Gov T.A Orji. GOD bless you sir.
Jombo, Solomon Mbakwe,
Oguta LGA

T.A. Orji’s victims can sue
Your piece on T.A. Orji hit the right cord. But, don’t you think these “backloaded” workers can write and sue Abia government. I believe they (workers) can easily win the case.
From D.T.
0812576519[/b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/opinion/2011/nov/15/opinion-15-11-2011-001.html
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by angelo234: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2011
Mr Dan,i realy appreciate ur points,but remember abia state has come to an end and extend where even those are business tycoon wil immediately take concern in government election,without saying i' arn't concerned, plead both indigene and nonindigene shouldn't palick,as far as government is concerned it dynamity is at function,The imcompetent governor T.A ORJI AND HIS GODFATHER ORJI UZOR KALU, wil reap u fruit of labour,urs tenure wil come to end, by Mr J.C
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by qualified(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
T.A. ORJI is a man without conscience. Aba is the worst place to be esp. during rainy season, the town will be better without a governor.

GOD SAVE ABIA STATE!!!
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by nnajiobed: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2011
I disagree with this write up and I suspect foul play from this writer. Governor T. A Orji is a good man, he cant be faulted for supporting a policy that emanated from the people of Abia.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by CAkomas: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2011
I, Chris Akomas is in total disagreement with this article by Mr Dan. I feel really sad that journalism has been condemned to the trash bin by those who are trained to safeguard the profession. I worked as a deputy the Governor for the Governor Orji, I understand this policy of non indigenes was first initiated by the ex Governor Orji Uzor Kalu OUK. Please I urge everyone of us to stop castigating the present Governor, He is a good man. I have never insulted him and I will always keep my respect for him as I know he is a good man.

Thanks
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by Chygoz05: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dear Mr. Dan Onwukwe,
Its a pity that as much as you are educated and enlightened, you could resolve to writing what you think and feel. You have tactfully deceived the public by deliberately hiding the truth from them. As much as i know, six of my friends, formerly in Abia Civil Service are now working in their respective states. We all know what happened was a transfer of service which did not only happen in Abia State. It has become very important for even roadside hawkers to read the dailies and be abreast with happenings around them, Dan Onwukwe inclusive; lest they open their mouths and say rubbish. Let us learn to strike a balance when reacting to issues and stop being biased. Governor T. A. Orji has come to be The Executive Governor of Abia State and he has come to power ONLY through the infinite grace of God. Ill sayings can attract God's wrath because Ochendo did not just become our Governor without His consent. I wish every body well.
Chigozie
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by asha80(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
nnaji obed:

I disagree with this write up and I suspect foul play from this writer. Governor T. A Orji is a good man, he cant be faulted for supporting a policy that emanated from the people of Abia.

C. Akomas:

I, Chris Akomas is in total disagreement with this article by Mr Dan. I feel really sad that journalism has been condemned to the trash bin by those who are trained to safeguard the profession. I worked as a deputy the Governor for the Governor Orji, I understand this policy of non indigenes was first initiated by the ex Governor Orji Uzor Kalu OUK. Please I urge everyone of us to stop castigating the present Governor, He is a good man. I have never insulted him and I will always keep my respect for him as I know he is a good man.

Thanks

Chygoz05:

Dear Mr. Dan Onwukwe,
Its a pity that as much as you are educated and enlightened, you could resolve to writing what you think and feel. You have tactfully deceived the public by deliberately hiding the truth from them. As much as i know, six of my friends, formerly in Abia Civil Service are now working in their respective states. We all know what happened was a transfer of service which did not only happen in Abia State. It has become very important for even roadside hawkers to read the dailies and be abreast with happenings around them, Dan Onwukwe inclusive; lest they open their mouths and say rubbish. Let us learn to strike a balance when reacting to issues and stop being biased. Governor T. A. Orji has come to be The Executive Governor of Abia State and he has come to power ONLY through the infinite grace of God. Ill sayings can attract God's wrath because Ochendo did not just become our Governor without His consent. I wish every body well.
Chigozie

chai see sychophancy grin grin
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by angelo234: 3:11am On Nov 18, 2011
MR C.AKOMAS,I Heared ur said that it's ex-governor,ORJI UZOR KALU WHO INITIATED THE POLICY OF NON-INDIGENE IN ABIA STATE AND THEN THE ACTING GOVERNOR T.A ORJI IMPLEMENTED HIS POLICY IF I MAY ASK,WHO IS GOVERNING ABIA IS ORJI-1 OR ORJI-2,THAT ME A WHOLE ABIA IS STIL UNDER THIS FAMILY RULING OF ORJI UZOR KALU AND HIS MOTHER,WHAT A HELL IS GOING ON IN ABIA STATE PALIAMENT HOUSE,T.A ORJI IS STIL UNDER THE SHOE OF OUK,MR AKOMAS AS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR WHAT IS UR IMPACT TO UR PEOPLE.U ARE STIL UNDER THE CONTROL OF POLITICAL REMOTE,U SAID THAT ABA CITY BE GOOD IF NOT GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION SAID BY DEPUTY GOVERNOR CHRIS AKOMAS,JUST IMAGINE WHAT DEPUTY SAID.JUST UNDERSTAND THAT ABIA IS BEING RULING ILLITERATE IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENTS.MR GOVERNOR,DEPUTY,EX-GOVERNOR EVEN WHO IS CONCERNED WE ARE DISAPPOINTED BY UR ADMINISTRATION
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by ReachRich(m): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2011
C. Akomas:

Thanks
Hey shatap dia!U are fake.HE,Chris Akomas cannot register with his real names & make such imbecilic statements on nairaland.Mind u i am close to him.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2011
Mmm
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by johnsonnna: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2011
THANKS MR AKOMAS, YOU HAVE SHOWN MATURITY WITH A TRUE MIND, YOU AND I KNOW WHO GOOD GOVERNOR TA ORJI IS AND WE TRUST HE WILL PROOF SOME CRITICS WRONG.

I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ACCEPTING DEFEAT AND NOT JOINING ISSUES WITH THE GOVERNOR IN COURT. BY THIS THIS YOUR SINGULAR ACT, ABIA WILL SAVE SOME MONEY.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND BLESS OUR DEAR STATE AND GOVERNOR.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by mbulela: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2011
johnsonnna:

THANKS MR AKOMAS, YOU HAVE SHOWN MATURITY WITH A TRUE MIND, YOU AND I KNOW WHO GOOD GOVERNOR TA ORJI IS AND WE TRUST HE WILL PROOF SOME CRITICS WRONG.

I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ACCEPTING DEFEAT AND NOT JOINING ISSUES WITH THE GOVERNOR IN COURT. BY THIS THIS YOUR SINGULAR ACT, ABIA WILL SAVE SOME MONEY.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND BLESS OUR DEAR STATE AND GOVERNOR.

Chygoz05:

Dear Mr. Dan Onwukwe,
Chigozie

C. Akomas:

Thanks

silly clowns who ought to be hung by the balls.
T. A. Orji is a gift from hell to the people of Abia state.
Show me a single sign of governance in that state. i mean just one.
That state is better off without a governor.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by geniusguy: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2011
I like all Ur criticisms because they are all healthy. There's nobody that will handle position that will not face this kind of attack, otherwise he will not achieve much. But what baffles me is that this issue of non-indigene has been over flogged as far as am concerned because most of this victim's governors understood the whole act that's why they've failed to make any utterance about the whole thing. If I may suggest, let us criticize on the areas that will attract more development to state. The issue of Aba is healthy cos I know that it will ginger the Governor to do more. I also appreciate Chris Akomas for his gentleman act. I commend his spirit of sportsmanship, that shows maturity. Kudos once again. Ochendo has vowed to leave better than he met it, and exactly what he is out for.Long live Ochendo, Long live Abia state.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by geniusguy: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2011
I like all Ur criticisms because they are all healthy. There's nobody that will handle position that will not face this kind of attack, otherwise he will not achieve much. But what baffles me is that this issue of non-indigene has been over flogged as far as am concerned because most of this victim's governors understood the whole act that's why they've failed to make any utterance about the whole thing. If I may suggest, let us criticize on the areas that will attract more development to state. The issue of Aba is healthy cos I know that it will ginger the Governor to do more. I also appreciate Chris Akomas for his gentleman act. I commend his spirit of sportsmanship, that shows maturity. Kudos once again. Ochendo has vowed to leave better than he met it, and exactly what he is out for.Long live Ochendo, Long live Abia state.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by Chygoz05: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2011
Its really disgraceful when critics criticize non-constructively. Evidence brings every argument to an end; but nobody wants to undergo an investigative investigation and come up with facts. My people, make yourself available to information and ask questions where you are getting it confusing. Abia wouldn't have had a better Governor than Gov. T. A. Orji. Testimonies abound that Abia is indeed working now, unlike when it was a one family's affair. I'm proud to be an Abian and i hope you share the same sentiment. God bless us all.
Chigozie
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by johnsonnna: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2011
A lot of people keep on criticizing Governor TA ORJI(Ochendo) a man of peace,
but all I know is that he never planned to rule Abians with out a sound infrastructure
moreover he has so many things for entire Abians.
Thanks One more time
MR AKOMAS for expressing your heart filet.
Ochendo birikwaooo
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by MADEMAN11: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2011

ABIA STATE NOW IS T.A ORJI'S  FAMILY BUSINESS.
ABIA STATE IS A MESSED UP PLACE TO STAY. NOTHING IS MOVING THERE, NO JOB  - ALWAYS 2 OR 3 WEEKS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY -NO WATER SINCE HIS REGIME- EVERY DAY HARASSMENT OF CITIZENS & TRADERS FROM IBEKU BOYS , HIS VILLAGE ILLITERATES.

GO TO AZIKIWE ROAD AND SEE A WICKED MANSION HE BUILD THERE WITH MORE THAN 100 POLICE MEN ALWAYS ON DUTY.  GO TO ABA AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF, ABA IS LIKE GHETTO. DAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T STEP HIS GREEDY & WICKED FEET THERE,   EVERY DAY SHARING MONEY INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE,   ILLEGALLY COLLECTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION FEE RANGE FROM # EIGHT THOUSAND NAIRA FOR DOWNS STAIRS WHILE #TWELVE THOUSAND NAIRA IS FOR UPSTAIRS EACH YARD WITH HIS TAX FORCE BOTH POLICE & HIS ILLITERATE VILLAGE TOUT BOYS,

ALL HIS ILLITERATES, TOUTS VILLAGE BOYS ARE WORKING IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE.

BUT ONE DAY HE WILL SURELY COME TO PASS.

@ mbulela, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY BROTHER FOR YOUR MATURED & EDUCATIVE HUMAN RIGHT SPEECH.

CHAPTER CLOSED,

T A ORJI AND HIS FAMILY IS A DISGRACE TO ABIANS , NON ABIANS  & NIGERIANS AT LARGE.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by ChinenyeN(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
ReachRich:

Hey shatap dia!U are fake.HE,Chris Akomas cannot register with his real names & make such imbecilic statements on nairaland.Mind u i am close to him.
No be just one man wey dey answer "Chris Akomas" for this world. Maybe this Akomas is really a Chris Akomas, but for sure he is not THE Chris Akomas.
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
We need to ban threads related to Abia State on here. I mean if the MAJORITY of the people are unwilling to change the situation, why do we need to be burdened with their whines every other week?
Re: Readers Sob Over T.a. Orji’s Paranoia by AbiaToday: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2011
I AM AMAZED AT THE DUPLICITY OF BROTHER DAN. HE WRITES HIS COLUMN IN THE SUN - A NEWSPAPER ESTABLISHED WITH THE MONEY ORJI UZOR KALU STOLE FROM ABIANS AFTER HE CALLOUSLY DISMANTLED AND CARTED AWAY THE FIRST CLASS EQUIPMENT HE MET IN THAT REPUTABLE STATE OWNED MEDIA. HE TALKS OF PARANOIA- A DISEASE AFFLICTING DAN, OUK AND ALL THOSE WHOSE VICIOUS STRANGLEHOLD ON THE ABIA POLITY HAS BEEN DIVINELY BROKEN. SO WHY WON'T THEY ATTACK T.A ORJI, A MAN SENT BY GOD TO LIBERATE ABIANS FROM THEIR BONDAGE. WHY WONT THEY VILIFY HIM AFTER HE CUT SHORT THEIR SATANIC AMBITION OF RUINING ABIA. WHERE WAS DAN AND HIS THEORY OF PARANOIA WHEN ORJI KALU BOUGHT SHIPS AND ESTABLISHED BILLIONS WORTH BUSINESSES IN GAMBIA WITH ABIA MONEY? WAS DAN IN THE MOON WHEN OUK WENT ON RAMPAGE, PURPORTING TO CONTEST FOR THE PRESIDENCY WITH THE MONEY AND OFFICIAL PARAPHERNALIA OF ABIA PEOPLE? IF T.A ORJI DID NOT SEPARATE FROM ORJI KALU, WOULD THE SUN AND DAN BE ACCUSING HIM OF PARANOIA? WHAT IS MORE SCHIZOPHRENIC, THE VICIOUS REIGN OF ORJI KALU'S MOTHER, BROTHERS, KINSMEN AND ACOLYTES THAT LEFT ABA IN RUINS- WITHOUT ANY DURABLE ROAD AFTER EIGHT YEARS OR THE SPIRITED EFFORTS OF T. A. ORJI TO CLEAR THE MESS LEFT BEHIND BY THE OPPRESSIVE SIEGE OF OUK ? LIKE FELA WOULD SAY, ANIMALS CANNOT DASH US HUMAN RIGHTS. THE HANDS OF DAN AND ALL OTHER AGENTS CUM BOOT-LICKERS OF OUK IS TOO SOILED TO ASK FOR EQUITY IN ANY FORM. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ANGRY, VENGEANCE SEEKING BAD LOSERS WHO WOULD GO TO ANY LENGTH TO DESTROY WHAT THEY CANNOT HAVE. THE POLITICAL TSUNAMI THAT HAVE DISPLACED THESE WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF OUK LEFT ANY SEMBLANCE OF GOOD GOVERNANCE IN ABIA. WHEREAS THEY CAN CRY WOLF IN THEIR COLUMNS AND WIPE UP MUNDANE SENTIMENTS FROM UNDISCERNING MINDS IGNORANT OF THE ABIA DYNAMICS, THE REAL ABIANS ARE SINGING HALLELUYAH, PRAISING GOD FOR ENDING THE KALU DYNASTY. ON THE ISSUE OF OUR DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE CIVIL SERVICE, THE WORLD MUST KNOW THAT SUCH EXPEDIENT DECISIONS ARE NOT TAKEN OVERNIGHT.IMO, ENUGU SENT AWAY ABIA CIVIL SERVANTS FOLLOWED BY OTHERS . BECAUSE ORJI UZOR KALU WAS PURSUING HIS SELFISH PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION, HE COULD NOT ADDRESS THAT INJUSTICE AND BALANCE THE SCALE. MAYBE DAN WAS SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA AT THAT TIME. GOV. T.A. ORJI HAS NOT SENT AWAY NON- INDEGENES FROM ARIARIA MARKET OR OHAMBELE. EVEN NOW, BINEZ WHO IS RUNNING ABIA HOTELS IN ABA IS FROM IMO. BUSINESSMEN AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS ARE STILL IN ABIA DOING THEIR BUSINESS FREELY. WHAT THE COURAGEOUS GOVERNOR HAS DOWN IS TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF THE ABIA PEOPLE BY RECIPROCATING WHAT OUR NEIGHBORS DID TO OUR CIVIL SERVANTS IN THEIR POLITY. IT IS NOT PARANOIA. IT IS PRAGMATISM. AND GENERATIONS OF ABIANS WILL REMAIN GRATEFUL TO T.A ORJI FOR STANDING UP FOR THEM EVEN AT THE RISK OF PERSONAL POPULARITY AMONGST UNJUST AND UNFAIR NEIGHBORS. ONE THING IS CLEAR FROM ALL THE PARANOIAC REACTIONS OF UNJUST COMMENTATORS ON THIS POLICY- BRUTES WHO SLAP YOU EVERYDAY DO NOT LIKE TO BE SLAPPED IN THE FACE. ABIA IS FREE FROM MAMACRACY. OUR LEADERSHIP TODAY IS NOT ONE THAT PLAYS TO THE GALLERY. AS FOR THE FUTURE OF T.A ORJI, THE GOD OF HEAVEN WHO PREPARED, PRESERVED AND PROPELLED HIM TO EXTRICATE ABIA FROM THE EUNICE-KALU HEGEMONY, WILL SEE TO IT WHEN THE TIME COMES. FOR NOW, WE ARE HAPPY AND CONTENT THAT HE IS TAKING NECESSARY DECISIONS IN THE GREATER INTEREST OF ORDINARY ABIANS. THAT'S WHAT MATTERS TO STATESMEN LIKE T.A ORJI. FROM HON. EZE CHIKAMNAYO, UMUAHIA.

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Exposes Cabal To Wikileaks, Proposes Solutions / Anambra West Not Marginalized, Transition Committee Chairman / Real-life Yoruba Working With Igbos & SS People While The Cyber Warriors War On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.