Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media (12799 Views)

Rapper Sexyy Red Sex Tape Leaks On Social Media (Watch Video) / Popular Skitmaker, Phoebe Reacts As Her Alleged Sεx Tape Leaks Online [video] / Davido’s Sex Tape Leaks Online - Watch The Full Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media by alphonsojaybaz: 3:05pm On Mar 20
American Rapper Ice Spice is at the centre of a suspected leaked Sex tape as X platform (formerly known as Twitter), became abuzz on Monday with speculation that the leaked sex tape was readily available online

However, instead of the Bleep clip, there were dozens of X pages promising to release the video in exchange for interaction with their post.

It was unclear if there is actually a video floating around or if this might be just another internet prank, similar to the one pulled on Rubi Rose last month.

This is not the first time Ice Spice has dealt with speculation that she has a sex tape. In October of 2022, rumours of the “In Ha Mood” rapper being part of a leaked sex tape surfaced online.

Those talks turned out to be false at the time, and Ice Spice addressed it, saying: “[You] guys want them fakes a*s leaks to be me so bad just so [you] can go beat your lil dirty meat to it.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/20/ice-spices-sex-tape-leaks-on-social-media/

Re: Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media by finallybusy: 12:03am On Mar 21
[You] guys want them fakes a*s leaks to be me so bad just so [you] can go beat your lil dirty meat to it.
She’s a big booty Latina. Of course I’ll beat my meat repeatedly like it owes me money. She’s worth it.

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media by alphaNomega: 2:06am On Mar 21
people still dey use sextape trend?
Re: Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media by blowjohn(m): 3:52am On Mar 21
alphaNomega:
people still dey use sextape trend?

Ask tiwa
Re: Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media by rooneke: 6:12pm On Mar 28

(1) (Reply)

Dethroned MBGN Isabella Ayuk - "Scandal Is Necessary For Stardom" / Photos: Lil Wayne Gets Another “illuminati” Tattoo On His Chin / Cossy Orjiakor - I Love Watching Mikel Obi's "Thing" Dangle In His Short Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.