Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ (296 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A42, Available / Premium Inverter Batteries For Sale (Fairly used) / Here Is What You Need To Know About Samsung Galaxy A42 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by jerricho(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20
This gorgeous gray prismatic phone came in barely a month ago and most importantly, in excellent eye-catching condition.

Without further delay, I took the initiative to upgrade the OS from Android 10 to Android 12, and guess what⁉️ It's still upgradable to Android 13‼️

For my movie freaks, this beautiful beast boasts a very vibrant, HD+ Super AMOLED, 6.6-inch scratch-resistant screen‼️

And if you're into console-quality mobile games like me, then it'd certainly interest you to know that the GPU on this baby is a high-tech, game-boosting Adreno 619‼️ Not to mention the lightning-fast octa-core CPU (the 5G's lightning-fast as well), the ultra-modern Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750 5G Chipset, and a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery particularly powered by Samsung's trademark Adaptive Fast Charging technology‼️

E dey rush well well like water, so no dull am‼️

With direct regards to storage, even if you're the most maniacal media junkie, the 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM should simply suffice so that the microSDXC card compartment can comfortably convert to a second slot for an additional SIM.

Camerawise, there's an absolutely amazing 20MP selfie camera, and an even more amazing set of quad cameras at the back—with the main lens leveling up at a sharp 48MP‼️

Short story long, this sleek smartphone is really ready to be all yours at a genuinely generous price of ₦120,000‼️

All you need to do is CALL JAY RIGHT NOW on 0903 771 5526 and place your order IMMEDIATELY‼️

Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by Lawalemi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20
Location?
Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by Stephen0mozzy: 6:57pm On Mar 20
Mehn...shey you no go open phone review blog or tiktok ni? You get bars.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by jerricho(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20
Lawalemi:
Location?

Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by jerricho(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20
Stephen0mozzy:
Mehn...shey you no go open phone review blog or tiktok ni? You get bars.

Lol, thanks a bunch—correct guy.

I swear, I don hear am taya.

Guess it's high time I did something substantial about it.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by Jheypeel(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20
jerricho:

Lol, thanks a bunch—correct guy.

I swear, I don hear am taya.

Guess it's high time I did something substantial about it.

Jay abeg reply your message
Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by IamAgod(m): 4:56am On Mar 21
jerricho:
This gorgeous gray prismatic phone came in barely a month ago and most importantly, in excellent eye-catching condition.

Without further delay, I took the initiative to upgrade the OS from Android 10 to Android 12, and guess what⁉️ It's still upgradable to Android 13‼️

For my movie freaks, this beautiful beast boasts a very vibrant, HD+ Super AMOLED, 6.6-inch scratch-resistant screen‼️

And if you're into console-quality mobile games like me, then it'd certainly interest you to know that the GPU on this baby is a high-tech, game-boosting Adreno 619‼️ Not to mention the lightning-fast octa-core CPU (the 5G's lightning-fast as well), the ultra-modern Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750 5G Chipset, and a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery particularly powered by Samsung's trademark Adaptive Fast Charging technology‼️

With direct regards to storage, even if you're the most maniacal media junkie, the 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM should simply suffice so that the microSDXC card compartment can comfortably convert to a second slot for an additional SIM.

Camerawise, there's an absolutely amazing 20MP selfie camera, and an even more amazing set of quad cameras at the back—with the main lens leveling up at a sharp 48MP‼️

Short story long, this sleek smartphone is really ready to be all yours at a genuinely generous price of ₦120,000‼️

All you need to do is CALL JAY RIGHT NOW on 0903 771 5526 and place your order IMMEDIATELY‼️

Let’s deal for 100k bro
Re: Quick Sale: Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy A42 5G‼️ by jerricho(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21
jerricho:

SOLD‼️

Was supposed to have updated since afternoon, but today has been MAD HECTIC‼️

P.S. My sincerest apologies to those that didn't get any kind of response to their messages—wasn't intentional. 🙏🏼

(1) (Reply)

GIS, GPS, Satellite Imagery - Services, Products, Data, Solutions, Training / Working Perfect Curve 7 For 12k / Garmin Gps Etrex 10, 72h, 78, 78s, 78sc & Trimble Juno Gps 3b, 3d, 5b, 5d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.