Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Russia Waec Legalization Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia Waec Legalization Issues (139 Views)

Is My Waec Result My High School Transcript? / 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia Waec Legalization Issues by eddy2farm(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20
Hello nairaland

A client help me to submit waec certificate to Russia embassy for legalization. He went through hell just to submit the document.
He told me the new payment py document is 101,500 as against the previous information I was given.ok payment was made and date for collection was given to him.
He wrote me on WhatsApp today that the document was not legalize. I ask him what was the reason for rejection he said no reason was given.
Embassy took my money without even giving my client reason for rejection!
What do I do next I don't even no.
Making another payment without even knowing the reason for the first rejection is something I don't want to risk now.
The client gave me a number to call them and ask why , but I told the client that he is supposed to be the one to ask them.
The last time I emailed the embassy they did not reply me till now.

What do I do pls ?

Re: Russia Waec Legalization Issues by eddy2farm(m): 4:47am On Mar 21
Hello nairaland

A client help me to submit waec certificate to Russia embassy for legalization. He went through hell just to submit the document.
He told me the new payment py document is 101,500 as against the previous information I was given.ok payment was made and date for collection was given to him.
He wrote me on WhatsApp today that the document was not legalize. I ask him what was the reason for rejection he said no reason was given.
Embassy took my money without even giving my client reason for rejection!
What do I do next I don't even no.
Making another payment without even knowing the reason for the first rejection is something I don't want to risk now.
The client gave me a number to call them and ask why , but I told the client that he is supposed to be the one to ask them.
The last time I emailed the embassy they did not reply me till now.

What do I do pls ?

(1) (Reply)

Resorts In Jim Corbett / Wake Up To Serenity | Experience Bliss At Ocean View Villas / Current Year In Different Calendars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.