Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) (121 Views)

Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout / Man Hangs On A Lady's Bonnet From Ikoyi To VI Lagos (Video) / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20
Good evening nairalanders.
Please i need direction on how to get to the island tomorrow and how much it will cost. I have a very important interview tomorrow morning around Eko Hotel to be Precise And I am coming from the mainland (Ogba).
Re: Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) by Zwooks: 7:10pm On Mar 20
Take a bus to Berger

From Berger, CMS. Drop at CMS of course

Board a bus, bar beach Eko Hotel. Make sure you tell the conductor so he is notified of your bus stop ahead

I am unsure of the cost.

Berger 100 Naira

CMS 1,000 - 1,500 Naira

Eko Hotel - 500 - 800 Naira

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) by Emmaesty(f): 7:37pm On Mar 20
DeAnonymousGuy:
Good evening nairalanders.
Please i need direction on how to get to the island tomorrow and how much it will cost. I have a very important interview tomorrow morning around Eko Hotel to be Precise And I am coming from the mainland (Ogba).
There is a straight bus to CMS from Ogba bus stop. Just go to the garage at Ogba bus stop and ask of CMS bus.

Alternatively, you can go to Berger and enter BRT to Marina. It's 375 naira from Berger via BRT.

Once you are at Marina/CMS, enter a bus to elo hotel. It's 300 naira

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) by Emmaesty(f): 7:39pm On Mar 20
There are also straight buses (sienna) from Berger to Eko hotel. It's 1500. You will find them around the BRT park.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20
Zwooks:
Take a bus to Berger

From Berger, CMS. Drop at CMS of course

Board a bus, bar beach Eko Hotel. Make sure you tell the conductor so he is notified of your bus stop ahead

I am unsure of the cost.

Berger 100 Naira

CMS 1,000 - 1,500 Naira

Eko Hotel - 500 - 800 Naira

Thanks alot. I appreciate your time and input 🙏
Re: Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20
Emmaesty:
There are also straight buses (sienna) from Berger to Eko hotel. It's 1500. You will find them around the BRT park.

Thank you so much bro. I think I'll go with the cms bus from ogba. Really do appreciate your assistance

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Learning German Today. This Creator Helped Me. / Visa Sponsorship For UK Care Assistant Jobs / The Complete View Of Enugu(awka)-onitsha Expressway, & Location Point Of Asphalt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.