Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria (553 Views)

Ministers In Panic Mode As President Tinubu Commences Plan To Shuffle Cabinet / Report Lists Top Performing Ministers In Tinubu's Administration / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 8:58pm On Mar 20
Apart from former Governor of Rivers state ,Wike and that of Eboyin Engr David Umahi,I sincerely don't know the names of other Ministers in Nigeria.
I don't know if it is because they are not really pulling their weight in Governance or maybe I really don't send them as in Nigeria you are on your own.
Who else is in thesame shoe with me?

4 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by Namaster: 9:02pm On Mar 20
As a Nigerian still living in Nigeria, I consider it my civil responsibility to REFRAIN from learning the names of the gang of crooks leading Nigeria to damnation.

They occupy positions and do NOTHING for Nigerians.

In fact, the only time they do anything of note is when they are in the news for the special way in which they have screwed Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 9:07pm On Mar 20
They are doing nothing remarkable to warrant knowing their names

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by SadiqBabaSani: 9:08pm On Mar 20
They are just sleeping. it is very unfortunate for Nigeria to be here RN

4 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:11pm On Mar 20
Namaster:
As a Nigerian still living in Nigeria, I consider it my civil responsibility to REFRAIN from learning the names of the gang of crooks leading Nigeria to damnation.

They occupy positions and do NOTHING for Nigerians.

In fact, the only time they do anything of note is when they are in the news for the special way in which they have screwed Nigerians.
Lol you harsh o lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:12pm On Mar 20
Ofunaofu:
For real lol.I last watched NTA more than two decades ago.
Even no light to watch them sef lol

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:14pm On Mar 20
SadiqBabaSani:
They are just sleeping. it is very unfortunate for Nigeria to be here RN
Ah you don't mean it lol.Then we should have a Minister for all sleepers affairs lol.

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by VinnyBaba: 9:21pm On Mar 20
OP
That's because Ebola tinibu Appointed Overrated DUNDIES, like himself, as Ministers. embarassed sad

He has a Minister of Power, who dey carry Carry Powerbank dey Waka. undecided

Meaning his House no even get Light. 😟😌😌

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:24pm On Mar 20
VinnyBaba:

OP
That's because Ebola tinibu Appointed Overrated DUNDIES, like himself, as Ministers. embarassed sad

He has a Minister of Power, who dey carry Carry Powerbank dey Waka. undecided

Meaning his House no even get Light. 😟😌😌
My brother no joke the current power situation is the worst I have ever seen in my life in Nigeria.
The minister of Power has to sit up and look into the current situation of electricity in Nigeria as it is just shambolic.

2 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by VinnyBaba: 9:26pm On Mar 20
Ofunaofu:

NOTHING at all.😏

Lazy, Overrated Paper tigers.πŸ˜•

In the days of Obasanjo, all Nigerians knew Frank Nweke Jnr, Nasir El-Rufai, Okonjo Iweala, Fani-Kayode,etc smiley

In the days of Jonathan, we knew Labaran Maku, Dora Akunyuli, Diezani ,etc.

Since APC came with their Twin DISASTERS of Buhari and tinibu,
We started having YEYE, incompetent Men as Ministers. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:29pm On Mar 20
VinnyBaba:

NOTHING at all.😏

Lazy, Overrated Paper tigers.πŸ˜•

In the days of Obasanjo, all Nigerians knew Frank Nweke Jnr, Nasir El-Rufai, Okonjo Iweala, Fani-Kayode,etc smiley

In the days of Jonathan, we knew Labaran Maku, Dora Akunyuli, Diezani ,etc.

Since APC came with their Twin DISASTERS of Buhari and tinibu,
We started having YEYE, incompetent Men as Ministers. embarassed undecided
It's just pathetic. Technocrats should be running the affairs in Nigeria, but the reverse seems the case now.

3 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by HenryTimes: 9:32pm On Mar 20
The last time I knew most ministers na during Yaradua administration. From Goodluck Jonathan till date, I'm no longer interested.
I only care to know the NSA, SGF and Service Chiefs and the IGP.

2 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:35pm On Mar 20
HenryTimes:
The last time I knew most ministers na during Yaradua administration. From Goodluck Jonathan till date, I'm no longer interested.
I only care to know the NSA, SGF and Service Chiefs and the IGP.
You even try sef .Me I never know minister finish na service chiefs I wan come know?

2 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by Chinjo2: 9:38pm On Mar 20
Because most of them are as useless as the P in Psychology.

4 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 9:42pm On Mar 20
Chinjo2:
Because most of them are as useless as the P in Psychology.
They should step up as Nigerians are suffering.

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by Macdeey: 9:55pm On Mar 20
guobe:
Apart from former Governor of Rivers state ,Wike and that of Eboyin Engr David Umahi,I sincerely don't know the names of other Ministers in Nigeria.
I don't know if it is because they are not really pulling their weight in Governance or maybe I really don't send them as in Nigeria you are on your own.
Who else is in thesame shoe with me?
Don't bother yourself trying to know their names ! They are completely useless to your well being 🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 10:00pm On Mar 20
Macdeey:
Don't bother yourself with knowing their names ! They are completely useless to your well being 🀣🀣🀣
Lol but we need performing ministers as the country is currently drifting to oblivion
Imagine Nigerians celebrating exchange rate of 1500 naira to a dollar. So so pathetic.
Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by HenryTimes: 11:25pm On Mar 20
guobe:

You even try sef .Me I never know minister finish na service chiefs I wan come know?
grin cheesy grin 9ja matter tire person

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 3:34am On Mar 21
HenryTimes:

grin cheesy grin 9ja matter tire person
No be small thing
Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:57am On Mar 21
That's because humans tend to distance themselves from failure.
The ministers themsdlves are failing

3 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 6:24am On Mar 21
NPFLADMIN:

It seems so.

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:31am On Mar 21
guobe:
It seems is so.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 7:34am On Mar 21
NPFLADMIN:

The ministers themselves are failing
Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by Couldntfigurean: 7:53am On Mar 21
Just call any Yoruba name,that person is already a minister under tinubu
You know na only yourba him dey appoint?

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 8:01am On Mar 21
Couldntfigurean:
Just call any Yoruba name,that person is already a minister under tinubu
You know na only yourba him dey appoint?
Ministers are spread geographically.
I think one person per state.

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by izombie(m): 8:02am On Mar 21
Atleast for buhari regime we knew liar muhammed for all the bomb shells wey him drop. Tinubu own, it seems like na only yorubas fit know the ministers because of their names.

2 Likes

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by guobe: 8:23am On Mar 21
grin
izombie:
Atleast for buhari regime we knew liar muhammed for all the bomb shells wey him drop. Tinubu own, it seems like na only yorubas fit know the ministers because of their names.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by VinnyBaba: 8:39am On Mar 21
NPFLADMIN:

After Fashola FAILED WOEFULLY as Minister in 2015, it became clear that NO APC minister can perform. embarassed undecided

It seems the Party is cursed!😟
Re: I Sincerely dont Know The Names Of The Current Ministers In Nigeria by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:31am On Mar 21
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=129032404]

After Fashola FAILED WOEFULLY as Minister in 2015, it became clear that NO APC minister can perform. embarassed undecided

It seems the Party is cursed!

(1) (Reply)

Ibori's Associates Lose Appeal: Trial Begins Tomorrow! / β€˜ndlea Sacked Me Because I Refused Abortion’ / Team Nairaland Vs Team Fed Exe Council.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.