Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians (391 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Kuginzi: 10:13pm On Mar 20
By Lanre Lasisi

The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has reiterated the call to Nigerians, to get more involved in agricultural production, saying “We can grow our food. Everybody should grow something”.

She spoke when she received the Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Amina Mohammed in her office on Wednesday at the State House, Abuja.

The First Lady noted, that the various interventions of the Renewed Hope Initiative (RHI), especially in the areas of agriculture, empowerment, education, health and social welfare, were to complement the efforts of President Bola Tinubu’s administration.

"The President has made the right decisions. These decisions will help us build a Nigeria that is more respected. We should be more accountable as a people as regards our resources”.

She emphasised the need to inspire the youths to think appropriately about the nation.

She said, “We have to inspire them to think Nigeria first before any State”, adding that this necessitated her, through the RHI, to organise the #ONE NIGERIA/Unity Fabric.

“Youths between 15 and 25 years will design the fabric depicting Nigeria, not just their states or tribes. The prize money is huge”, she said.

On the issue of Internally Displaced Persons, Senator Tinubu said the RHI had commenced the monthly food outreach program to the IDPs and persons with disabilities.

She said, “I am not being deterred. I will continue to do all I can for the people”.

In her remarks earlier, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations (UN), Aisha Mohammed, explained that the organisation was looking forward to the country committing more funds to youth, women and girls.

“We need your voice to what the UN is doing with women empowerment, girls, poverty alleviation, education and the rest,” she said, expressing readiness of the UN, to partner with the RHI.

The visit was also an opportunity to introduce the new Resident Coordinator of the UN in Nigeria, Mohamed Fall to the first lady.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/20/everybody-should-grow-something-remi-tinubu-to-nigerians/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Ance4Liverpool: 10:18pm On Mar 20
Ur children should lead by example

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Roboto11: 10:19pm On Mar 20
Ance4Liverpool:
Ur children should lead by example

Continue comparing yourself with the Tinubus.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by osmosis101(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20
What a beautiful nonsense well spoken by the FL

1 Like

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Cindypresh(f): 10:32pm On Mar 20
Crazy woman...how many have you grown??dem even budgeted 4bn for your cars alone...Bonga fish, lol

E no go better for the disaster called tinupoo

2 Likes

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Cindypresh(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20
Roboto11:

Continue comparing yourself with the Tinubus.

Continue asslicking the Tinubus

💩

1 Like

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20
Says someone who can't even grow ordinary atarodo. Seyi should take the lead.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20
Una no talk this one's when una dey campaign oooo
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Roboto11: 10:37pm On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

Continue asslicking the Tinubus

💩

Continue Dogging Obi's son.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Cindypresh(f): 10:46pm On Mar 20
Roboto11:

Continue Dogging Obi's son.

Continue ratting tinubu's daughter
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Roboto11: 10:47pm On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

Continue ratting tinubu's daughter
I'll take her any day than what your gaey ass does.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Cindypresh(f): 10:49pm On Mar 20
Roboto11:

I'll take her any day than what your gaey ass does.

Both are LGBTQ...you take her,you take him, she take you, he take you...it's no one's business.

Happy taken(seems you're a member)?
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by ridwanlawal: 10:58pm On Mar 20
As if the farm is a safe place.
At 2016 my dad had some few minutes romance with death.
Along Benin Lagos road our farm is located at Ogua Community, my dad after working till late afternoon decided to take a break and eat his food only to discover that men of the underworld have eaten his food and they gave him two thousand naira.
Who was he to complain with eight AK’s in sight?

3 Likes

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Roboto11: 11:56pm On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

Both are LGBTQ...you take her,you take him, she take you, he take you...it's no one's business.

Happy taken(seems you're a member)?

You that you've been talking about taking, e don tay wey you dey the game.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Cindypresh(f): 1:04am On Mar 21
Roboto11:

You that you've been talking about taking, e don tay wey you dey the game.

Na you first mention Obi's son, seems you know him better even before we did undecided
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by rinzaugustine: 1:06am On Mar 21
Grow cocaine like Asiwaju you mean?

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by NewDea4: 1:16am On Mar 21
She and her kids dey grow cocaine ba? As per na their family crop..

Stinking

2 Likes

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Sapasenator: 1:18am On Mar 21
Good advice. Can I grew Cannabis?

1 Like

Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Asonaijaaso: 2:23am On Mar 21
This woman is right.
Nigerians rely too much on buying things.

Raise chickens, raise rabbits for proteins
buy vegetables from local growers in your neighborhood

Its time to re-strategize.
Live in an area you can plant small staples, even if its just tomatoes.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by onumadu: 2:56am On Mar 21
I would throw away the speaker, but I would take her truthful words.
She spoke the truth.
Nigerians are freaking lazy as hell these days!
What I noticed these days in Nigeria is that people are billing more and more for doing less and less.
If Nigerians had their ways, they would collect money and do absolutely nothing!
Quality of goods keep falling, while prices of goods keep increasing.
A schizophrenic kleptomaniac system indeed.

Peter Obi wanted to change it back where fair work would get fair pay.
But with this woman's husband in office, I need a Hubble space telescope to see the hope for change.
A groundhog day when arsonists are advising people how to avoid house fires. grin
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Shadomaan7: 3:38am On Mar 21
Senator Oluremi Tinubus call for Nigerians to get involved in agricultural production is commendable and a positive step towards building a more selfsufficient nation.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Iamanoited: 3:47am On Mar 21
GOOD QCFR.
ROFN-REVIVE OPERATION FEED NIGERIA.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Salewa97: 3:50am On Mar 21
Senator Oluremi Tinubus dedication to empowering the Nigerian people through agricultural production is commendable and should be supported by all Nigerians.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:02am On Mar 21
Grow cocaine or what ?.
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Salewa97: 4:04am On Mar 21
Senator Tinubus call to get involved in agriculture is commendable and will undoubtedly contribute to the growth of the nations economy
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Sapasenator: 5:41am On Mar 21
Kenneth4u205:
Grow cocaine or what ?.

Cocain is illegal. You can grow Cannabis
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Kaycee9242(m): 5:44am On Mar 21
Which one your son dy grow
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:51am On Mar 21
Our president love it .I'm not sure it's still illegal now
Sapasenator:

Cocain is illegal. Hou can grow Cannabis
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Oghene86: 5:59am On Mar 21
Kuginzi:
By Lanre Lasisi

The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has reiterated the call to Nigerians, to get more involved in agricultural production, saying “We can grow our food. Everybody should grow something”.

She spoke when she received the Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Amina Mohammed in her office on Wednesday at the State House, Abuja.

The First Lady noted, that the various interventions of the Renewed Hope Initiative (RHI), especially in the areas of agriculture, empowerment, education, health and social welfare, were to complement the efforts of President Bola Tinubu’s administration.

"The President has made the right decisions. These decisions will help us build a Nigeria that is more respected. We should be more accountable as a people as regards our resources”.

She emphasised the need to inspire the youths to think appropriately about the nation.

She said, “We have to inspire them to think Nigeria first before any State”, adding that this necessitated her, through the RHI, to organise the #ONE NIGERIA/Unity Fabric.

“Youths between 15 and 25 years will design the fabric depicting Nigeria, not just their states or tribes. The prize money is huge”, she said.

On the issue of Internally Displaced Persons, Senator Tinubu said the RHI had commenced the monthly food outreach program to the IDPs and persons with disabilities.

She said, “I am not being deterred. I will continue to do all I can for the people”.

In her remarks earlier, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations (UN), Aisha Mohammed, explained that the organisation was looking forward to the country committing more funds to youth, women and girls.

“We need your voice to what the UN is doing with women empowerment, girls, poverty alleviation, education and the rest,” she said, expressing readiness of the UN, to partner with the RHI.

The visit was also an opportunity to introduce the new Resident Coordinator of the UN in Nigeria, Mohamed Fall to the first lady.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/20/everybody-should-grow-something-remi-tinubu-to-nigerians/

What have you grown madam? Lead by example, you don't even have a garden talk more of farm, you should try and do the talk, not just talking everyday let's see your farm madam
Re: 'Everybody Should Grow Something’, Remi Tinubu To Nigerians by Mynd44: 6:49am On Mar 21

(1)

How Peter Obi Would Win In 2027 / See How Band A Price Increases Affects Other Bands / The World If There Were Only 100 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.