Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase (135 Views)

Concerning Nimc (nin) Network / Girl Electrocuted To Death In The Bath While On The Phone With A Friend / See The Device A Friend Found Inside Ice Fish Carton (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by Mavor: 11:51pm On Mar 20
He wants a hybrid inverter system that can power a 2HP LG Dual Inverter AC, Fridge, LG Flat Screen, Laptop, 2 standing fans and lights. The AC should be able to work at least 18 hours in a 24 hour daily period.

Is a Lithium battery based system better to tubular battery based system? What are the pros and cons of each (Lithium vs Tubular battery). He heard Lithium batteries are potential fire hazards. How many solar panels will be needed?

He prefers a single OEM brand to cover the inverter, charge controller and batteries? Current market costs? Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by Mavor: 9:26am On Mar 21
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by solarview(m): 8:50am On Mar 22
10KVA inverter, with 45KWH lithium iron phosphate battery and 20, numbers of 450Watts solar panels based on your specs.
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by Anyato: 3:51pm On Mar 26
Hello, please I’m here from a post you made in 2023 about a problem receiving inflow usd with your access bank dom account. I also have the same problem and they asked for telex. Were you able to get it? How was the issue resolved? Thank you so much (I’m sorry I don’t know anything about solar panels)
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by Mavor: 1:08pm On Mar 29
Anyato:
Hello, please I’m here from a post you made in 2023 about a problem receiving inflow usd with your access bank dom account. I also have the same problem and they asked for telex. Were you able to get it? How was the issue resolved? Thank you so much (I’m sorry I don’t know anything about solar panels)
Yes I got the telex from Access Bank. But I stopped using Access Bank to receive USD from abroad. Either Grey or Geegpay is very good and you get it almost instantly.

1 Like

Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by Mavor: 7:00pm On Mar 30
solarview:
10KVA inverter, with 45KWH lithium iron phosphate battery and 20, numbers of 450Watts solar panels based on your specs.
best price and vendor in Lagos please?
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by Mavor: 12:42pm On Apr 01
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice Concerning Purchase by GabsonFX2: 8:55pm On Apr 03
How much can you do this?

solarview:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Retail Pos System / Impact Of COVID 19 On Telemedicine Market Size / Starship SN9 12.5-kilometer Flight LIVE Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.