Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary (872 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Emohua LGA Chairman, Chidi Llord Uncovers Illegal Mortuary In Elele-alimini / Elele Vigilantes Protecting Police Area Command Rivers State- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 1:54am On Mar 21
Mr Peter Obi mobbed at the 25th anniversary Silver Jubilee celebration of Madonna University, where great personnel's were being received by the Founder, VERY REV.PROF.E.M.P. EDEH (OFR) of true & reliable existence, in Elele, Rivers State, Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 1:54am On Mar 21
Peter obi the reason why APC online thugs are still feeding because they have to be paid to attack every move he makes😂.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 2:10am On Mar 21
The Sai Babarian below me is now a wailing Wailer 😂😂.

God thank you for giving us Peter Obi.

Who could imagine a ruling party crying like babies over a man they claimed came 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by yarimo(m): 2:17am On Mar 21
No wonder nasarawa state governor advice him to stop roaming about grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Asonaijaaso: 2:18am On Mar 21
Campaigning after elections ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Shadomaan7: 2:20am On Mar 21
Wow, just when I thought Peter Obi couldnt sink any lower, he shows up at Madonna University, a perfect setting for him to stash more state funds in offshore accounts and support the Obedients and Barbarians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by rinzaugustine: 2:21am On Mar 21
Agile leader. He was in north west same day …unlike the push and start mandate thief relic whose brain and everything about him is no longer functioning. If not hatred for progress of Nigeria what else would have motivated a breathing human being to say tinubu is better than Peter Obi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Wainey: 2:27am On Mar 21
Politicians ehn.

I was a student of this University around 2012, Obi never visited the school, but now he is visiting cos he is looking for votes in 2027.

I rather go back to my ex than trust a politician

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 2:33am On Mar 21
Wainey:
Politicians ehn.

I was a student of this University around 2012, Obi never visited the school, but now he is visiting cos he is looking for votes in 2027.

I rather go back to my ex than trust a politician

Are you okay? 2012 Peter Obi was a governor and had the responsibility of serving his state.

Today he's like a private individual like you and he can even come to my grandma's wedding if he likes.

What's your problem? So he shouldn't honour invites because you freaking graduated from the school?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 2:34am On Mar 21
Shadomaan7:
Wow, just when I thought Peter Obi couldnt sink any lower, he shows up at Madonna University, a perfect setting for him to stash more state funds in offshore accounts and support the Obedients and Barbarians.

You go cry blood.

After round of tears for his mosque visit, you will cry another one for his anniversary visit.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by chopnaira: 2:50am On Mar 21
yarimo:
No wonder nasarawa state governor advice him to stop roaming about grin grin
😂
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by chopnaira: 2:51am On Mar 21
Asonaijaaso:
Campaigning after elections ?
Height of desperation..Atiku is somewhere chilling and will return in 2026 and still gather more votes than the agulu messiah.
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:55am On Mar 21
Wow, Peter Obi is really living up to his reputation of being a true and reliable existence by stashing state funds in offshore accounts and being complicit in supporting the Barbarians and Obedients.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 3:08am On Mar 21
chopnaira:

Height of desperation..Atiku is somewhere chilling and will return in 2026 and still gather more votes than the agulu messiah.

At 3am, you're this restless😂😂.

Jumping from one Obi post to the other😂😂.

This opposition una never see am before. No Ojota protest, but una go wail tire.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 3:08am On Mar 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
Wow, Peter Obi is really living up to his reputation of being a true and reliable existence by stashing state funds in offshore accounts and being complicit in supporting the Barbarians and Obedients.

Stop wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by SmartPolician: 3:13am On Mar 21
chopnaira:

Do you know what?

You are so right about Atiku!

But then, I am surprised that you know this but you still wonder why this country is a shithole 100 years after amalgamation!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by chopnaira: 4:21am On Mar 21
SmartPolician:

Do you know what?

You are so right about Atiku!

But then, I am surprised that you know this but you still wonder why this country is a shithole 100 years after amalgamation!
PDP = LP = APC = NNPP.
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by chopnaira: 4:21am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

At 3am, you're this restless😂😂.

Jumping from one Obi post to the other😂😂.

This opposition una never see am before. No Ojota protest, but una go wail tire.
I am working away from Nigeria. I would be back in about a month time. For now, please continue to create all these "campaign after election" threads. They are funny grin
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by clearcrystal: 4:31am On Mar 21
Oga Obi
Naming ceremony dey my area this weekend
We will be expecting you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Kaycee9242(m): 5:36am On Mar 21
Nice one from the people's president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Wainey: 6:35am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Are you okay? 2012 Peter Obi was a governor and had the responsibility of serving his state.

Today he's like a private individual like you and he can even come to my grandma's wedding if he likes.

What's your problem? So he shouldn't honour invites because you freaking graduated from the school?
So a governor can't visit somewhere and is only authorized to visit after he leaves office
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Gossiphub: 7:00am On Mar 21
Wainey:
So a governor can't visit somewhere and is only authorized to visit after he leaves office

I know you haven't heard reducing cost of governance before.

Go get a life kiddo.
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Splashme: 7:52am On Mar 21
Heart ache for idiotic-agbados
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by DatNiggaDaz: 7:53am On Mar 21
E dey pain de

grin

Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Splashme: 7:56am On Mar 21
Wainey:

Oga/Madam, you sef rest!

Peter Obi did not carry himself to Madonna.
The management invited him.

They did not invite him in 2012. They invited him now

That man was the best option in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Wainey: 9:04am On Mar 21
Splashme:

Oga/Madam, you sef rest!

Peter Obi did not carry himself to Madonna.
The management invited him.

They did not invite him in 2012. They invited him now

That man was the best option in 2023.
best option because he carried his own bag in airport.
He is a wolf in sheep's clothings, he is not different from Tinubu and Atiku, his only advantage is that the media favoured him.

No be thesame Labour party weh him allow those thieves collect donations go buy houses for Abuja. How will our treasury survive under him?
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by Wainey: 9:05am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

I know you haven't heard reducing cost of governance before.

Go get a life kiddo.
the N250m scandal was not part of reducing governance abi?
Re: Peter Obi At Madonna University In Elele, Rivers State For Her 25th Anniversary by christejames(m): 9:32am On Mar 21
The People's President sad

Always everywhere at the right time!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra Separatist Fighters Capture Bakassi Headquarters / How Many Remember June 12 1993? / Fraud Victim Recounts Ordeal .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.