Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice (9294 Views)

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by YourNextLevel(m): 7:04am On Mar 21
Make i no talk waitin dey my mind shaa
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by OkutaNla: 7:04am On Mar 21
Exam malpractice is very common in that part of the country.

7 Likes

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by NaijaCover(m): 7:06am On Mar 21
Hmmmmmm
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by israelmao(m): 7:10am On Mar 21
Most private schools are well known for exam malpractice in Nigeria,this is no longer news.Was Abia found to be first on the list?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by drlateef: 7:18am On Mar 21
That’s Peter Obi’s legacy. He taught everybody how to cheat just like he cheats and lies about figures. Thank God we dodged a bullet in Nigeria. The same Anambra has the highest rates of school dropouts in the south. Another Peter Obi legacy. Bull shit!!!

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by eastcoast100: 7:21am On Mar 21
81% of schools in West and North too are involved in exam malpractice..
Just that they all have not been got in the acts.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Tsadu01(m): 7:29am On Mar 21
Abia again

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Bfly: 7:38am On Mar 21
Nothing is straight in Nigeria. It is all over the state.

I never still understand Wetin man dey find o? Wic kind spirit dey work man? They know something is wrong they still do it even when it has no reward.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Kusu12: 7:50am On Mar 21
Everything about IPOB, Obingo and his deluded obirodents is fake.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by gigabyte13: 7:57am On Mar 21
Dem don carry am enter WAEC sef
Fraudsters
Gbajue
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zeebuy: 8:03am On Mar 21
I wonder why this is news. Waec has always been delisting schools around the federation, no be new thing
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zeebuy: 8:04am On Mar 21
gigabyte13:
Dem don carry am enter WAEC sef
Fraudsters
Gbajue

Guy you suppose dey shame. I'm serious, u should really be ashamed of yourself.
Every morning when you wake up, hit your hand on your chest and say, "I, gigabyte13, is a disgrace and an embarrassment".

Tueeh!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zeebuy: 8:05am On Mar 21
drlateef:
That’s Peter Obi’s legacy. He taught everybody how to cheat just like he cheats and lies about figures. Thank God we dodged a bullet in Nigeria. The same Anambra has the highest rates of school dropouts in the south. Another Peter Obi legacy. Bull shit!!!
Every morning when you wake up, hit your hand on your chest and say, "I, drlateed, is a disgrace and an embarrassment".

Tueeh!
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by gigabyte13: 8:13am On Mar 21
Zeebuy:

Every morning when you wake up, hit your hand on your chest and say, "I, gigabyte13, is a disgrace and an embarrassment".

Tueeh!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
,πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na Dem
E pain am
Baby factory products

1 Like

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Kennyswag: 8:14am On Mar 21
I am an ardent hater of the bEAST, but waec malpractise is done by atleast 98% of all secondary schools in Nigeria.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Menclothing: 8:21am On Mar 21
Miracle center
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Jayhome24: 8:34am On Mar 21
My people will call it witchhunting now just keep watching.

Instead for my people to say no to examinations fraud as obi did throughout his fake university degree they will start attacking WAEC registrar and called him haters of igbo.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Nicoddemus(m): 8:35am On Mar 21
cenaman:
Some school do copy answers on the board for students.

You never update be that. We answer the questions, then photocopy it and pass to each of them. I've thought before in Aba my brother Nigeria is finished
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by drlateef: 8:37am On Mar 21
Zeebuy:

Every morning when you wake up, hit your hand on your chest and say, "I, drlateed, is a disgrace and an embarrassment".

Tueeh!

I am a happy man. Alhamdulilah!!! So much to be happy for. You and Peter Obi should be ashamed, not me.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by ldige: 8:43am On Mar 21
What type of society are people building.

All because of money
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zico5(m): 9:00am On Mar 21
I served in Abia state and I can vividly tell u that the level of examination malpractices in that region is something else. All their boasting about education prowess is nothing. I always laugh anytime I read about their education achievements in either waec or neco. Thank God waec is noticing them gradually
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zeebuy: 9:18am On Mar 21
drlateef:

I am a happy man. Alhamdulilah!!! So much to be happy for. You and Peter Obi should be ashamed, not me.

Well, happiness is relative. Even a cockroach is happy
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zeebuy: 9:26am On Mar 21
gigabyte13:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
,πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na Dem
E pain am
Baby factory products
Product of a skull miner get mind to talk
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by StraightGaay: 9:29am On Mar 21
cenaman:
Some school do copy answers on the board for students.
That was how you passed your waec
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Intrepid01(m): 11:46am On Mar 21
Schools in the east have least been regarded and used as special centers since time immemorial. I remember people travelling from the west to east just to go and write g.c.e. The more reason why many don’t take all those WAEC results from the East seriously.

Meanwhile that does not mean they don’t cheat in the west or north too or that everyone in the East cheats. Not at all….but it has always been known as place of special center including Edo.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by wellmax(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21
Long overdue. I serve in Ava in 2009/2010 and the level of examination malpractices there is unprecedented.
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Uhaniced: 9:04pm On Mar 21
I served in Lagos and I took my weac here in Lagos also, the private school where I took my exams even olodo with identity must have 9A’s there. So shut up it’s everywhere Mr.
Zico5:
I served in Abia state and I can vividly tell u that the level of examination malpractices in that region is something else. All their boasting about education prowess is nothing. I always laugh anytime I read about their education achievements in either waec or neco. Thank God waec is noticing them gradually
Re: WAEC Blacklists Abia Schools Over Exam Malpractice by Zico5(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21
Uhaniced:
I served in Lagos and I took my weac here in Lagos also, the private school where I took my exams even olodo with identity must have 9A’s there. So shut up it’s everywhere Mr.
If that's the case, then why are u guys boasting over nonsense. It rains everywhere, yes but u guys want to make it look like you always do the examination on ur own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Universities In Nigeria (Pictures) / UNIPORT 2014 Official Thread / Download Chevron Scholarship Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.