Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub (1572 Views)

Home Made Solar Generators Packs 12v/24v Sizes / CAT Vehicle Power Stations For Sale / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 7:38am On Mar 28
Still here
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28
Greetings.
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29
Happy good friday all.
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Mavor: 6:48pm On Apr 01
Webleonaides:
Hello,
Welcome to the Bluetti solar generators and power stations hub. Where you can get all Bluetti's products and support.

Bluetti produces the best in power generation devices, designed to be durable, rugged and functional. We have the home solar systems, portable solar generators and the power stations. These systems are in the range from 600W to 7.6KW all powered by Lithium ion phosphate batteries.

Do reach out if you want to purchase one or become a distributor of our products.

Which Lithium Iron product do you have that can comfortable power a 2HP LG inverter AC for at least 12 to 18 hours in a day? Including 50 inch LG flat screen, laptop, 2 standing fans, fridge and some lights?
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02
Mavor:
Which Lithium Iron product do you have that can comfortable power a 2HP LG inverter AC for at least 12 to 18 hours in a day? Including 50 inch LG flat screen, laptop, 2 standing fans, fridge and some lights?

The EP760, 7.6KW inverter capacity, 19000WH lithium ion phosphate battery power, will do well to power all these loads and more....But it depends on the size of your pocket wink
DM on whatsapp let's talk or give me a call
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Mavor: 4:38pm On Apr 02
Webleonaides:

The EP760, 7.6KW inverter capacity, 19000WH lithium ion phosphate battery power, will do well to power all these loads and more....But it depends on the size of your pocket wink
DM on whatsapp let's talk or give me a call
Price?
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02
Mavor:
Price?
NGN 17,973,325
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by tivta(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02
Webleonaides:

NGN 17,973,325

I admire your openness, most marketers hide their prices like juju

3 Likes

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02
tivta:

I admire your openness, most marketers hide their prices like juju

Brother what is there to hide if you are direct and ready to make access to energy easy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 10:58am On Apr 03
Everybody deserves a steady source of energy. Don't you think so?
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03
Hello People!
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 9:09am On Apr 04
Are you aware that electricity tariff is about to be raised up by 300%?
The time is now...Plan well and ask the expert the right questions and you are on your way to switching to Solar!

What do you think?
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 10:49am On Apr 05
Weekend loading.....
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05
PRICE SLASH ON ALL BLUETTI PRODUCTS
COMING SOON!
WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

1 Like

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 9:13am On Apr 06
Still here at your service!
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06
There is a solar solution for everyone...even on your budget.

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08
Oga, how much you get?

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08
Nee price slash!!!!

I told you and now it is out!!!

1 Like

Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 8:06am On Apr 09
The opportunity is here, take it!
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09
Happy Holidays people!
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 10:21am On Apr 10
Hello people.
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Kcxee(m): 11:58am On Apr 10
EB43A what can this power for me sir.
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10
Kcxee:
EB43A what can this power for me sir.

EB3A is a 600W/268WH device....you can use it to power a TV, laptop, charge phones, standing fans and run DC devices
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11
Hello people, how has the holiday been?
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 9:50am On Apr 12
Goodmorning!
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Kcxee(m): 7:22am On Apr 13
Webleonaides:

EB3A is a 600W/268WH device....you can use it to power a TV, laptop, charge phones, standing fans and run DC devices

Thank you for the response, how long would it last basically and how many panels would i be needing to recharge it daily?

I look forward to purchasing one soon.
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 8:46am On Apr 13
Kcxee:

Thank you for the response, how long would it last basically and how many panels would i be needing to recharge it daily?

I look forward to purchasing one soon.

How long it last is dependent on the total load you connect to it. All you need to do is divide the battery power rating by the wattage of the load.
You can use 200W panel with a VoC of 28v..it .must not exceed it.
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13
Happy weekend
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15
Solar solutions designed for you
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 7:28am On Apr 17
Still here
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18
Portable solar generators and power stations
Re: Bluetti Solar Generators And Power Stations Hub by Webleonaides(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20
Welcome to the world of solar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Needed I Am Planning On Importing 32" Samsung Tvs (series3 And Series4) / London Use White Bold 2 At A Give Away Price! 26k / Very clean 32GB blackberry Playbook with charger and pouch #sold out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.