Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi (20677 Views)

It’s Wrong Labelling All Nigerians Corrupt – ICPC Chair, Bolaji Owasanoye / Go After Them, Buhari! Major Al- Mustapha Exposes Terrorism Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by 4ward4: 1:53pm On Mar 21
His friend was among .
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Alexis11: 1:58pm On Mar 21
Arobaga:
I still don’t know what’s so difficult in having this man arrested

Still baffles me why Tinubu is scared of the north

This man here has done more harm to Nigeria than Igboho Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu ever did

Slaves and masters contradiction

But when I call Tinubu maggot his supporters will be shouting DSS up and down like fools they are

So much contradiction in your nonsense post.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Bimpe29: 2:04pm On Mar 21
Gumi is truly controversial.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by PEACE2023: 2:13pm On Mar 21
Bobloco:
• says only Court can declare anyone guilty

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labelling-some-nigerians-terrorism-sponsors-rubbish-gumi/
That list is not complete without Gumi name
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by ekhai(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21
MaziObinnaokija:
angry sad how I wish this lunatic dey Palestine/Gaza sad.Israel for don drop am sad. Useless BANDITS General Secretary
. I don't know why Gumi is still alive. How I wish Isreal can borrow us one of those drones to silence this idiot. Gumi is the chief beneficiary of bandit activities in northern Nigeria.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by bencr7: 3:13pm On Mar 21
Alliswell248:
Obi mentor has spoken.....

Can you imagine?
and yet tinubu dey fear to arrest him,because is shetima terrorist brother and Father

Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21
I'm beginning to realize that Gumi, this man I dislike so much, is more powerful than Buhari, Tinubu, the army, Navy, DSS and the government in general. He's untouchable.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by nnewsnjobs: 3:36pm On Mar 21
All what this man is looking for is that the Federal Government should negotiate with bandits, so that he can collect his large portion of billions from the negotiation.

What is the meaning of this his statement now. Won't you accuse someone first before you take the person to court.

Now that the Federal Government has pointed accusing fingers on those people, if they know that they are innocent, they should take Federal to court, Even Ecowas of ICC is welcome.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by themanderon: 3:37pm On Mar 21
grin grin grin. Sheikh gumi the senior advocate of bandits and terrorists.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Mar 21
Why is he not at least entered as a terrorism encourager?
He was jailed in Saudi Arabia for terrorism charges
Nigerian govt represented by namadi sambo went to bail him out
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Donedeal1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21
Says the man himself.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by delpee(f): 4:15pm On Mar 21
helinues:
Gumi, are you a terrorist?

Terrorist sympathizer or terrorist sponsor?

Shouldn't you be happy about FG naming the evil minded people sponsoring terror in Nigeria.

Btw, why is Nestle Plc, the Corn flakes of death always missing in the list of terror sponsor.

Their terrorists have been decimated. I read in the news the other day that they are now bankrupt, why won't they

Nestle? Sure you're not misinformed? It was NASCO that was mentioned but that was denied a while ago.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Validated: 4:52pm On Mar 21
Arobaga:
This man here has done more harm to Nigeria than Igboho Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu ever did
But when I call Tinubu maggot his supporters will be shouting DSS up and down like fools they are

Agbadonians have no balls.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by UnabashedIPOB: 5:45pm On Mar 21
The Chief Terrorist supporter and sponsor, Sheik Osama Bin Gumi, is at it again. Now, he does NOT want the names of his fellow Fulani terrorist sponsors and sympathizers made public. Honestly, I despise, detest, and abhor Nigeria and Nigerians because Nigerians are NOT only the worst pretenders they are the MOST dishonest bunch of people. Nigerians know that there's TOO much HATRED and NO TRUST amongst the ethnic groups, which makes the UNION (one country) impossible. Also, they know that the ethnic groups virtually have NOTHING in common culturally, linguistically, and belief systems. But, when you talk about dividing the country so that each group goes their separate way, some would regard you as enemy numero uno, and this is where their dishonesty manifests itself. They know that the union is NOT working, has NEVER worked, and will NEVER work, yet they want everyone to remain in the same RUT...a classic example of misery loves company!
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by greatseed: 6:52pm On Mar 21
Arobaga:

Why didn't Buhari arrest him ? Let's stop all this thinking from the anus mentality!!! Investigations go on before arrest! Do you know more than the govt or it's pple @d helms ?
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by caye(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21
2RightHands1Coc:
Some news you just hear and read and you just have to conclude that Nigeria is finished

Next 50 years naija never Good. I remember when I was younger when everybody dey shout Vision 2020. Things getting Wesser.

I can still remember Vision 2000; from Dr. Tai Solarin's book , ' Halo around the year 2000'.

Nigeria is truly finished.

1 Like

Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by olasubomi2354: 8:37pm On Mar 21
This guy knows more than the DSS and police o. Yet he is roaming around and talking shît.This guy knows more than the DSS and police o. Yet he is roaming around and talking shît....
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by MomohMrMoore: 9:16pm On Mar 21
This useless idiots has again found his voice under Tinubu government. He was silenced by Buhari of recent. Its time Tinubu silence this idiot. What comes from his mouth can finish a country. Very useless person
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by 7upnigeria: 9:29pm On Mar 21
Arobaga:

The problem is that even fooooools have opinion on social media. If it was easy to become a President, your father should have become one. But the bigger tragedy is that he has transmitted that gene to the next generation. I dont think the content of your brain can ever make you lead intelligent people. If you even become a class prefect, WHICH IS USUALLY THE SMALLEST LEADERSHIP POSITION, it will be in a useleeeeesssss school.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Glassysea(m): 12:11am On Mar 22
This man need to be arrested and question, he said Tinubu government is doing rubbish even defending the people them arrested
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by FarukuWadata12(m): 5:31am On Mar 22
Bobloco:
• says only Court can declare anyone guilty

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labelling-some-nigerians-terrorism-sponsors-rubbish-gumi/

He said that because he's among the sponsors, his right hand man was in custody for financing the Fulani bandits
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:35am On Mar 22
If Tinubu don't have the ball of arresting this idiot from north then he shouldn't only release nnamdi kanu, he must apologize to Kanu on behalf of FG

You can't leave this foolish Islamic extremist dummy and continue to detain nnamdi kanu, it is height of injustice
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Versal: 5:40am On Mar 22
But, he is not wrong, assuming we have
competent judicial system.
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by daygee12: 8:10am On Mar 22
Arobaga:

Did Buhari arrest him during his tenure?
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by omoluka: 8:39am On Mar 22
Kingson28:
North has population power, a great and sole factor in winning elections under democracy.
As long as Southern Nigerians continue to abort their foetuses and decide to have only one or two kids per couple, you will continue to be slaves and second class citizens in your own country.
It is as simple as that.
Keep fornicating around, you hear?
Keep aborting the babies.
The consequence is political
servitude under Northern religious bigots and barbarians.
The ball is in your court.
Hmmm 🤔
Re: Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi by Justiceleague1: 9:31am On Mar 29
JohnAOne:
IT'S ABOUT TIME WE RESTRUCTURED THIS COUNTRY!

peteru will not be president... akpuBrain quotation grin

YORUBAS WAKE UP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / 'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.