Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members (7539 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts / Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by membranus: 1:42pm On Mar 21
Two gangs of polithiefcians fighting each other on their rights to Osun State loots.

God will judge them soon, and expose their rotten skeletons.
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by membranus: 1:44pm On Mar 21
beardedboy:
There's no news here. This is common knowledge in Osun.

Someone that made tiny statues of all past Osun governors in front of government house and put his late brother's statue in the middle and made it the largest.

All the other governors' statues combined do not reach half of his brother's statue.

He said he's doing Ede road whereas he has almost killed all traders and school children with dust. No wetting of the exposed clay soil throughout the dry season. If you enter Akoda on a bike with a white shirt, you'll leave Ajip junction (not even Oke-gada) with a brown shirt.

I don't think I've seen a more irresponsible engineering than what's going on in that road project. You'll leave for work in the morning only to return to a new trench on your way at night. And the so-called engineers won't put any warning sign. The cloud of dust will also add blindness. I once witnessed one okada man almost fall into the evil ditch the 'engineers' dug around Abike hospital.

If children of Ede who attend public (or private) schools along that road suffer respiratory problems ten years from now, Ademola Adeleke should be held responsible.

Abeg, let's just leave the miscreant's matter. It's not his fault. Na Aregbe wey betray our trust dey cause all this suffering.
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by jogsman01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21
beardedboy:

Someone that made tiny statues of all past Osun governors in front of government house and put his late brother's statue in the middle and made it the largest.

All the other governors' statues combined do not reach half of his brother's statue.

He said he's doing Ede road whereas he has almost killed all traders and school children with dust. No wetting of the exposed clay soil throughout the dry season. If you enter Akoda on a bike with a white shirt, you'll leave Ajip junction (not even Oke-gada) with a brown shirt.

I don't think I've seen a more irresponsible engineering than what's going on in that road project. You'll leave for work in the morning only to return to a new trench on your way at night. And the so-called engineers won't put any warning sign. The cloud of dust will also add blindness. I once witnessed one okada man almost fall into the evil ditch the 'engineers' dug around Abike hospital.

If children of Ede who attend public (or private) schools along that road suffer respiratory problems ten years from now, Ademola Adeleke should be held responsible.

Abeg, let's just leave the miscreant's matter. It's not his fault. Na Aregbe wey betray our trust dey cause all this suffering.
you never eat dust yet. You'll soon be done and dusted in Osun State grin
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Donedeal1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21
Before nko?.
Even Davies put his image and flourishing musical career at stake
Campaigning for the Governor so
If he had taken the pain

He deserved the gain therein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Christlike01: 1:54pm On Mar 21
As long as he is paying salaries and pensions regularly,Osun people are quite satisfied with their clownish governor! I was in Osogbo some three weeks ago for a friend's mother's burial, the town still looked the way former governor Aregbe left it! I was not impressed,not at all! It was a sharp contrast to what we usually heard about governor Adeleke here in Lagos. One would think he had transformed Osun State until one visited and saw nothing on ground!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by AntiChristian: 2:01pm On Mar 21
seguno2:

So just because he is the governor’s family he shouldn’t be given the said contract if he’s qualified for it

The law permits one and not the other!

Law is not by emotions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Indispensable85(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21
If they can do the job well, no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by beardedboy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21
jogsman01:
you never eat dust yet. You'll soon be done and dusted in Osun State grin
People's health and lives are mentioned and all you can think of political supremacy.

That says everything about you and your patrons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21
Nigeria done cast... More looting for the Elites, Masses dey there dey Grumble
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Mar 21
AntiChristian:

angry

So just because it's his son-in-law then he shouldn't be given the said post if he's qualified for it?

so what is the son-in-law's qualification that makes him qualified to be CEO of FHA?

but of that is your thinking, then why is the APC complaining about Adeleke awarding contracts to his family members?

So just because it's his family members then they shouldn't be awarded the said contracts if they are qualified for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by press9jatv: 3:00pm On Mar 21
Ade dancer is a political disaster in Osun State politics. He is just looting the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by press9jatv: 3:03pm On Mar 21
Indispensable85:
If they can do the job well, no problem
which job are they doing well, do they have the experience or wherewithal to do the job niii. Dey play 🐦🐦🐦🐦
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by press9jatv: 3:05pm On Mar 21
Christlike01:
As long as he is paying salaries and pensions regularly,Osun people are quite satisfied with their clownish governor! I was in Osogbo some three weeks ago for a friend's mother's burial, the town still looked the way former governor Aregbe left it! I was not impressed,not at all! It was a sharp contrast to what we usually heard about governor Adeleke here in Lagos. One would think he had transformed Osun State until one visited and I saw nothing on ground!
nothing dey ooo. That’s what he will be doing in the next 2 years. He’s just a clueless treasury looter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Antoeni(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21
Ogun Kill Those APC Urchins Making Noise,
May Amadioha Featuring Sango Struck Them
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Fearurcreeator: 3:12pm On Mar 21
Xwizard:
Why not if his family are good in the area of the said jobs
But na Tinubu pikin own dey vex una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Fearurcreeator: 3:14pm On Mar 21
jamafa:

Lol

If it's PDP accusing APC, it's true, we dont like truth in dx country.

Lolz...
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Sapasenator: 3:16pm On Mar 21
He is a Nigerian and a black, what do you expect?
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Mar 21
Was expecting this
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Kekydiv(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21
Let’s not start with what APC has been doing in this country.. they’re performing their watch dog activities well in places they didn’t win.. while the other parties (PDP and the rest) are sleeping dogs.
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by azzima(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21
These Easterners again?

They are just using their Yoruba Paternal side for electoral gains .

The Adelekes are more Easterners than their Yoruba side .....Look at all their Wives and Associates .

The sooner the Yorubas learn this, the better!
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Menclothing: 3:58pm On Mar 21
I knew he has nothing to offer I don’t blame Nigerian politicians I blame citizens who pick sides
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by adesola89: 4:35pm On Mar 21
That is accussation which they are not able to defend. They are pained because Adeleke is surpassing Oyetola 4 years in office already.
Adegbola John is also pained because Adeleke did not give you appointment not that he is not performing
press9jatv:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/osun-apc-accuses-adeleke-of-awarding-contracts-to-family-members/
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by jogsman01(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21
beardedboy:

Oponu Omo, and the bolded doesn't have a political undertone? Na that suffering go kill you. When Aregbesola was constructing Osogbo road network, people no eat dust? Shey we die? Just get the fvck outta my mention, daug!
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by press9jatv: 4:52pm On Mar 21
adesola89:
That is accussation which they are not able to defend. They are pained because Adeleke is surpassing Oyetola 4 years in office already.
Adegbola John is also pained because Adeleke did not give you appointment not that he is not performing
what project did Adeleke the clueless treasury looter done so far since the last 1 and half years so far. Keep on defending your pot of soup here. Adeleke is a political disaster in Osun State politics. Over 7b was shared Among themselves monthly. They forgot that they will leave that seat one day. Some days for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by deborahayobami7: 5:00pm On Mar 21
That's what Osun people wantThat's what Osun people want...
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by dafeoroyo: 5:28pm On Mar 21
He must refund the money used for his campaign na, see, this people are business men, every kobo spent during elections must be refunded by any means in any way
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by beardedboy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21
jogsman01:
Oponu Omo, and the bolded doesn't have a political undertone? Na that suffering go kill you. When Aregbesola was constructing Osogbo road network, people no eat dust? Shey we die? Just get the fvck outta my mention, daug!
1. Struck a nerve, did I? Well, I'm not sorry.

2. Aregbe betrayed the trust of Osun people by being a scammer. That's why many people sought hope in a clueless dancer. How's that political?

3. Suffering will not kill me because one naira of anyone's sweat isn't in my bank account. I've never earned a kobo from a politician or through politics. But may you suffer till your death if you're one of those sharing people's commonwealth.

4. That Aregbe did something wrong doesn't mean your paymaster, Ademola, should do the same foolish thing. But you political jobbers always resort to whataboutism whenever you're corrected or called to order.

Finally, you mentioned me first. So why complaining about what you started? Feeling the heat already?
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by jogsman01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21
beardedboy:

1. Struck a nerve, did I? Well, I'm not sorry.

2. Aregbe betrayed the trust of Osun people by being a scammer. That's why many people sought hope in a clueless dancer. How's that political?

3. Suffering will not kill me because one naira of anyone's sweat isn't in my bank account. I've never earned a kobo from a politician or through politics. But may you suffer till your death if you're one of those sharing people's commonwealth.

4. That Aregbe did something wrong doesn't mean your paymaster, Ademola, should do the same foolish thing. But you political jobbers always resort to whataboutism whenever you're corrected or called to order.

Finally, you mentioned me first. So why complaining about what you started? Feeling the heat already?
Aregbesola betrayed the trust of Osun people? You're talking as if you represent the whole indigenes of Osun State. Are you normal at all? The way you talk shows you don't live in Osun State but you want to die of hearsay. It is well with you bro.

BTW, I live in Ede, I work in Osogbo, and I'm neither a political jobber nor an affiliate of a party or politician. And lastly, I'm a registered civil engineer, and I've been involved in many road project from Aregbesola's regime to this present government. At least you can understand why I responded to your initial comment.
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by beardedboy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21
jogsman01:
Aregbesola betrayed the trust of Osun people? You're talking as if you represent the whole indigenes of Osun State. Are you normal at all? The way you talk shows you don't live in Osun State but you want to die of hearsay. It is well with you bro.

BTW, I live in Ede, I work in Osogbo, and I'm neither a political jobber nor an affiliate of a party or politician. And lastly, I'm a registered civil engineer, and I've been involved in many road project from Aregbesola's regime to this present government. At least you can understand why I responded to your initial comment.
1. You're the one who keeps census of people living in Osun?
2. Yes, Aregbe betrayed the trust. He came as a religious Muslim but turned out to be an idolator and scammer. He was just another politician.
3. That you're a registered engineer doesn't prevent you from being a political jobber. There's just levels to it. After all, your paymaster who used a billion to renovate house is also a political jobber.
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Layi4real(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21
Good day Nairalander,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a 400L geology student at FUTMINNA, and I am reaching out to humbly request your assistance in finding a placement for my IT training.

I am eager to gain practical experience in my field (Mining, construction, environmental, oil and gas, borehole company ) and would greatly appreciate any leads, recommendations, or opportunities that you may have within your networks. Your support in this endeavor would be valuable to me as I strive to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I'd love to do it within southwest region but I won't mind exploring the world in as much accomodation Nd stipends is involved

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any assistance you can provide
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by ForumNL(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21
They suddenly forgot Aregbesola did same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Block Saraki's Convoy In Abuja, Lock Down Residence (VIDEO) / Opeyemi Oke Retires As Lagos Chief Judge / Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.