Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? (130 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21
contrary to what i mean about all humans having the ability to hurt one another, it seems the elite here ,however the economic disasters/unspeakably rising cost of living , cannot be held responsible for any problem by the nigerian law.

Does how u get murny really matter in nigeria?

Itz the size of the murny that matters

So those threatening to kill me 4 whatever reason dont need my permission

They just do it cuz their murny can seal it

They think the definitions of value/understanding/knowledge depends on them

So i have to give up on them

Let them give up on me

Theres no repair
Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by helinues: 12:02pm On Mar 21
The laws are meant for the poor

Those who embezzled billion of dollars on wall street only received light sentencing, some even used back door self
Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21
helinues:
The laws are meant for the poor

The those who embezzled billion of dollars on wall street only received light sentencing, some even used back door self

At least av made u 2 confess

The laws are made by the rich, of the rich and for only the rich to enjoy most especially in nigeria

They can break or bend or twist it at will and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:15pm On Mar 21
Hehehe.......With your kind of mentality, I pray you don't go and commit then learn the hard way of how people praising you today will crucify you. No matter how high you have gone, once you enter serious trouble, you are done for. People will abandon you to your fate!

There used to be a soap in the 1990s called " The Rich Also Cry", please go and watch it.

Where is Ricky Tarfa, SAN today? In case you don't know him, he was the one helping most politicians to do their political litigations, he 'epped' a lot of them but where is he today? How about that former CDS who was disgraced and eventually attacked in his farm?
Even in the US, today, Donald Trump is paying for the sins he committed for manipulating the system and calling himself smart. He is running from pillar to post to raise about half a billion dollars fine yet he has been telling the whole world that he is worth several billions and billions of dollars.
Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21
FreeStuffsNG:
Hehehe.......With your kind of mentality, I pray you don't go and commit then learn the hard way of how people praising you today will crucify you. No matter how high you have gone, once you enter serious trouble, you are done for. People will abandon you to your fate!

There used to be a soap in the 1990s called " The Rich Also Cry", please go and watch it.

Where is Ricky Tarfa, SAN today? In case you don't know him, he was the one helping most politicians to do their political litigations, he 'epped' a lot of them but where is he today? How about that former CDS who was disgraced and eventually attacked in his farm?
Even in the US, today, Donald Trump is paying for the sins he committed for manipulating the system and calling himself smart. He is running from pillar to post to raise about half a billion dollars fine yet he has been telling the whole world that he is worth several billions and billions of dollars.

then let me commit and let them abandon me
Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by Shadomaan7: 3:24pm On Mar 21
Wow, thats really unfair and unjust. Money shouldnt give someone the power to harm others without consequences. Its frustrating and disheartening to see the wealthy escape punishment in Nigeria.
Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by mightyhazel: 3:27pm On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

then let me commit and let them abandon me
let you?

Is anybody holding your hands behind you? cheesy
Re: Can The Elite/Richest Nigerians Be Punished For Anything? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21
mightyhazel:
let you?

Is anybody holding your hands behind you? cheesy

Ur children are supposed to assist me in robbing you

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Calls For PEACE In GAZA / A University And The Ubiquity Of Poverty / Ondo 2024: Coalition Rallies Support, As Barr Oke Picks Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.