Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) (50318 Views)

Man Pulls 17ft Long 'Alien' Tapeworm From His Bum After Stomach Pains (Graphic) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by noblebright1: 5:44pm On Mar 21
Just imagine
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by GenFunction: 6:01pm On Mar 21
even fruits too? let the fruit breathe
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by Jasonekah98: 7:47pm On Mar 21
But coconut is round.

How did it fit in there??... Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on!!!
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by cjoni: 8:12pm On Mar 21
Just wen you think you've seen it all.

Wonder had has ended
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:40am On Mar 23
advanceDNA:
Coconut?? How??

LGBT pple ....bia! please which class una go put this one...cos u guys have one alphabet each for all ur crazy pple

Q for queer
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Mar 24
meobizy:
Na Ishilove dey normally post all these kind fake news. E be like that one don open new account.
You are kuku an oloriburuku right from the outset. An unfortunate fellow like you should be pitied, not bantered with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25
Ishilove:

You are kuku an oloriburuku right from the outset. An unfortunate fellow like you should be pitied, not bantered with
The only thing protecting you from my wrath is your mago mago friendship with that useless moderator. If I start with you, you’ll deactivate from shame.
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by Ishilove: 11:45am On Mar 26
meobizy:
The only thing protecting you from my wrath is your mago mago friendship with that useless moderator. If I start with you, you’ll deactivate from shame.
The faceless user who will make me deactivate in "shame" has not yet been born.

Anyway, I have kuku said it and I will reiterate it, very unfortunate people like you are to be pitied, not bantered with.

Biko fvck off my face forever make person see road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by kkins25(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26
How the Bleep did a 56-year-old man shove a 4 inches wide nut up his ass? Damn!
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Mar 27
Ishilove:

The faceless user who will make me deactivate in "shame" has not yet been born.

Anyway, I have kuku said it and I will reiterate it, very unfortunate people like you are to be pitied, not bantered with.

Biko fvck off my face forever make person see road.
You are a bush pig and you will forever remain one. Unmarried, uncultured entity. No man will ever claim you. Ugly thing.
Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Mar 27
meobizy:
You are a bush pig and you will forever remain one. Unmarried, uncultured entity. No man will ever claim you. Ugly thing.
Lmao!! You must be mistaking me for one of your female relatives. Oloriburuku omo ale. See who is talking about "uncultured" and ugly, yet you go around the internet soiling the whole environment with your misery and numerous usernames.

Look in the mirror and stop projecting. The only ugly, uncultured, and unmarried bush pig in this conversation is you. You are pathetic. You are miserable. You are hopeless. You are deeply unsatisfied with your life. You are a nonentity outside Nairaland, and you will continue to be so until you jump off a bridge because that is your inevitable end. You are to be pitied because of the worthlessness of your meaningless existence, but even that pity will eventually wear thin as you are too much of a useless individual.

That said, I have more important things to do, so go and drink gutter water or whatever it is you do to pass the time in the slime pit you call a home. You are henceforth ignored.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27
Ishilove:

Lmao!! You must be mistaking me for one of your female relatives. Oloriburuku omo ale. See who is talking about "uncultured" and ugly, yet you go around the internet soiling the whole environment with your misery and numerous usernames.

Look in the mirror and stop projecting. The only ugly, uncultured, and unmarried bush pig in this conversation is you. You are pathetic. You are miserable. You are hopeless. You are deeply unsatisfied with your life. You are a nonentity outside Nairaland, and you will continue to be so until you jump off a bridge because that is your inevitable end. You are to be pitied because of the worthlessness of your meaningless existence, but even that pity will eventually wear thin as you are too much of a useless individual.

That said, I have more important things to do, so go and drink gutter water or whatever it is you do to pass the time in the slime pit you call a home. You are henceforth ignored.
E pain am. ROFLMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.