Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" (23781 Views)

Summer Braid Hairstyles 2022 |45 Braided Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next Look / Big Braids Hairstyles 2020: Most Trending Braids To Look Upgrade / Edgy Fun And Stunning Ankara Styles To Inspire Your Latest Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by TheWinterBird(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21
Big braids are too scanty. I like my braids packed and full.

2 Likes

Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Caaz: 5:24pm On Mar 21
Team Natural low curly cuts.
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Josbreed: 5:27pm On Mar 21
AntiChristian:
Wig is haram!

Artificial hair is haram!

Only in Islam, while they are busy financing terrorism. Thats why I can never accept Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by AbujaLagos: 5:33pm On Mar 21
Tecnophone:
I still prefer (all back, kojusoko and ipako ekede.)
pocket friendly grin
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Thazard(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21
Racoon:
This hairdo always bring out the natural beauty in a woman. I love it dearly. God bless you if you are good to go. kiss
Of all female hairstyle, cornrow happens to be my favourite.
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Imagine carrying such fancy hairstyles untop of an entirely empty head tongue
E no bam at all 😀😀😀
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by dangotesmummy: 5:43pm On Mar 21
id4sho:
Most ladies prefer to look attractive than have a good character tongue

Badness dey their blood, don't mistake cunny vessels for Angel undecided

Now you know why they compete in their olosho games tongue
like the men are any better in character.even an olosho too was once a good girl but it was some man who damaged het so find another thing talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Originalsly: 5:44pm On Mar 21
Sonnobax15:

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin. Stop it! ... it's all about what's on top the head! Love all of them!
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by AntiChristian: 6:17pm On Mar 21
Josbreed:

Only in Islam, while they are busy financing terrorism. Thats why I can never accept Islam.

Islam no need you!

Na you need am!

Islam does not finance terrorism!
People finance terrorism!

UGM of IPOB/ESN na Islam? Why not call them Christian or Traditionalists?
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Calitoscassius(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21
I didn't see Naigeerian or African women in these photos, oh! Shit i forgot, they are all bald.

You are promoting African hairstyle with photos of American and white women. Where are the photos of real African women?
Bullshit!
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21
Most Nigerian girls will be adorned with beautiful hairstyles on a brainless head grin
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Josbreed: 6:41pm On Mar 21
AntiChristian:

Islam no need you!

Na you need am!

Islam does not finance terrorism!
People finance terrorism!

UGM of IPOB/ESN na Islam? Why not call them Christian or Traditionalists?

Sharrrrap! Munafuki kawai!! Have you ever heard UGM of IPOB ever kill in the name of Jesus Christ? Never! They have never, and never will because they know better. They CAN NEVER do it for Christianity. But una own na in the name of allahu akbomb!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On Mar 21
id4sho:
Most ladies prefer to look attractive than have a good character tongue

Badness dey their blood, don't mistake cunny vessels for Angel undecided

Now you know why they compete in their olosho games tongue

Give us strength.
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21
These braids put a beautiful look on women. Especially those long thick ones like the first picture, it is good for doggy style, if you know, you know. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by AntiChristian: 7:26pm On Mar 21
Josbreed:

Sharrrrap! Munafuki kawai!! Have you ever heard UGM of IPOB ever kill in the name of Jesus Christ? Never! They have never, and never will because they know better. They CAN NEVER do it for Christianity. But una own na in the name of allahu akbomb!

Moses and Joshua killed in the Bible they didn't mention any name but na Jehovah send them!

Make I bring verses to shut you up?
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Elohorp(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21
AntiChristian:
Wig is haram!

Artificial hair is haram!

We aren't the same religion as you
And I see lots of Muslim girls making hair
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by LUGBE: 9:27pm On Mar 21
cry
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Singlenhappy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 21
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Mar 22
Elohorp:

We aren't the same religion as you
What religion are you?
And I see lots of Muslim girls making hair

Yeah, some Muslims drink Alcohol and that still doesn't make it permitted in Islam!

We make hair but don't use attachments and wigs!
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by BuyMeBanger: 10:30am On Mar 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Ah-ah, why now for such abuse? shocked
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Elohorp(f): 6:41pm On Mar 22
AntiChristian:
What religion are you?

Yeah, some Muslims drink Alcohol and that still doesn't make it permitted in Islam!

We make hair but don't use attachments and wigs!

I've seen Muslim girls make her with attachments and use make up and wear wigs
Infact in the US the wear tights to the gym and open their hair
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Mar 23
Elohorp:

I've seen Muslim girls make her with attachments and use make up and wear wigs
Infact in the US the wear tights to the gym and open their hair

Yeah! And some drink Alcohol.

That doesn't make them permissible in Islam!
Islam forbids Alcohol, wigs/attachments and women exposing their bodies especially outside or where men who are not their nuclear family are present!
Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by Elohorp(f): 11:20am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:

Yeah! And some drink Alcohol.

That doesn't make them permissible in Islam!
Islam forbids Alcohol, wigs/attachments and women exposing their bodies especially outside or where men who are not their nuclear family are present!

Yes do if members of your religion can freely do what they want,why not allow those that are not even in your religion to peacefully do what they want
Am such wigs and attachments are the least of the problems in this world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails / Good Cream For An Oily Skin / Rita Chika Ezenwa To Represent Nigeria As Miss Face Of Humanity In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.