Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested (39070 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Goodlady(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

No wonder Lagos was ranked the most dangerous place to live on earth by the European council

Go to Oshodi, Ikeja along, mushin and agege, you will be ashamed of Lagos and everything that the state stands for..

Lagos is obviously home to criminals
But you are living there making money there o. Ya families too red there o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21
upcoming tax collectors.
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by LagosFirstSon: 3:53pm On Mar 21
GreaterFuture:

When was this ?
What year?

Google it

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

No wonder Lagos was ranked the most dangerous place to live on earth by the European council

Go to Oshodi, Ikeja along, mushin and agege, you will be ashamed of Lagos and everything that the state stands for..

I'm telling you, this practice has been there for a very long time, if you carry load in your own hands oh and you refused to pay, they will damage whatever you are carrying.

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Agunesinjaweola: 3:57pm On Mar 21
They're Extortionists and Developers !!

We know them !!!
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by kestolove95(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21
iamtardey:
you dey show for shrine cheesy
I no dey show shrine na soakaway I dey show
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Atlantis585: 4:02pm On Mar 21
The criminals should have been shot at sight. No difference between them and armed robbers.
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by iamtardey: 4:03pm On Mar 21
kestolove95:
I no dey show shrine na soakaway I dey show
🚶🏿
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by almayda: 4:06pm On Mar 21
so you are a criminal?
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Gabayo17(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21
Very good
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by goshen26: 4:10pm On Mar 21
They will be release asap, cos someone is behind the collection.

What about those ones at oshodi, that ones they see someone carrying load they come to ask for money.

I miss BRF

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Mubiola360: 4:11pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

You can go check my mention, it happens in Anambra very well. I talk about thugs collecting money from wheel barrow pusher and those trekking .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by bionixs: 4:13pm On Mar 21
Go to Iyaniba new bridge and see the original. No be Lagos again

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by ojex004: 4:17pm On Mar 21
Dey plenty for oshodi
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by dchamp234(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21
atiku4President:
That's how they have been extorting 'foreigners' in Lagos to survive. From top to bottom, they are all extortioners.
The yorubas are lazy people.
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Josephkabila12: 4:20pm On Mar 21
All this are not new in Nigeria. choba, mile1 and mile3 in Portharcourt Rivers State all has been happening since early 2000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by freemi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21
adamusuleiman1:

So pedestrian bridge crossers are foreigners?
Labour party has really created a bunch of strange people.
shut up with ur low head
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Bluntemperor: 4:21pm On Mar 21
2RightHands1Coc:
Nice one

Yes, that's how to cub such illegalities, especially on these miscreants, roaming about and jobless.
What contribution did they make in bringing the Bridge about!
Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21
If not give them a few weeks / months it starts looking like thier birthright
Bluntemperor:

Yes, that's how to cub such illegalities, especially on these miscreants, roaming about and jobless.
What contribution did they make in bringing the Bridge about!
Radarada!
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Exceed15: 4:29pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

I can relate
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by GreaterFuture(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:

Google it
Okay. Thanks
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by LagosFirstSon: 4:37pm On Mar 21
GreaterFuture:

Okay. Appreciate
You can continue with the search

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Osidazz19: 4:38pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

Obviously, you have never left your evil village in the Sad East, if not you will not be posting this rubbish on NL. There are criminals in all big cities all over the world. A fraudster like you with multiple monikers is also calling some people criminals. grin grin grin

LagosFisrtSon=Princeof Lagos and many other monikers.
The sad part is that the clown is not even from Lagos, he's an IPOB terrorist cannibal criminal masquerading as a son of Lagos.
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by whitekad(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21
What about ur sad east where they rob in broad day light, home of illegal weapons, kidnapping, fake drugs, baby factory.Band u can't leave Lagos and go back to ur home yeast. Bastards

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by fredoooooo: 4:43pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

Aba is worse, they're 100% stark illiterates Agberos
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Rumundele(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21
Na dem build the pedestrian bridge? Why are the extorting money from the trader.
That is how one idiot open my car jump inside and said why i stop for holdup. I don't understand i should be moving when everybody stopped, i told him to get out of my car. When he saw the anger in me he said bros no be quarrel i beg find me something, i still yelled at him on my loud voice. Immediately he stepped out i wind up put on AC and continue my movement.
They are everywhere if you show strong head they will leave you.

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by harjay1986: 4:44pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

Ikeja along has been close now due to the train and overhead bridge
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Rumundele(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21
whitekad:
What about ur sad east where they rob in broad day light, home of illegal weapons, kidnapping, fake drugs, baby factory.Band u can't leave Lagos and go back to ur home yeast. Bastards
One of them spotted
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Advancedman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21
chopnaira:
Posted by Tokunbo Wahab, the Commissioner, Lagos State Ministry of Environment and water resources.

Tokunbo Wahab

They should be killed
Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by BodyCount: 4:49pm On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
Only in Lagos

Lies will end up sending you to hell if you don't stop
This practice of touts is very common in the eastern markets with the touts. It's pathetic you guys are just hypocrites and won't talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by BodyCount: 4:50pm On Mar 21
adamusuleiman1:

What does this rubbish post have to do with the thread.
Don't mind the frustrated ibo boy

1 Like

Re: Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested by Shikena(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21
Issue was identified.
Issue was reported.
Issue was reviewed.
Action was taken.

Why are some people still unhappy about this report, out of all the possible takeaways?

When you see an issue, record it if possible, spread the info, and above all report to the appropriate authorities, and encourage others to do the same.

Citizen responsibility is one thing we have taken for granted. Kudos to all involved in reporting and addressing this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) / I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.