Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike (38203 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by InfoGuru118: 5:19pm On Mar 21
Veteran Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, and his wife, Yolanda Pfeiffer, are celebrating the birth of a newborn daughter.

The baby's birth falls on Emeka's birthday, which is on Thursday.

The renowned actor announced this through a post on his Instagram page, sharing the joyous news of their new addition.

Hr expressed gratitude to his wife, revealing that they named the child Chidera Comfort Thando Ike.

The actor further added that the new child’s arrival is a double blessing and comfort to the family.

He wrote,

ITS A DOUBLE BLESSING FOR ONE LOSS πŸ’―πŸ’ƒπŸ’•

Happy *BIRTHDAY* to me and WELCOME to baby, Chidera COMFORT Thando Ike πŸ·πŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

The good LORD has filled the huge vacuum that Mama COMFORT Okwuchi Ike left behind, with another COMFORT Chidera T Ike πŸ’―

My family and l are COMFORTED and can't ask for any better, this solemn times πŸ’•
Thank you to my beautiful wife for taking the pains, of this wonderful gift πŸ’ƒπŸ’―

I THANK YOU GOD!!! πŸ™

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4xoL6-oErp/?igsh=NDI4eGFoYzJqem9h

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by We4all: 6:28pm On Mar 21
He doesn't need more kids at this point. Unless he already disowned his former kids.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Dubetex96(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
This is a second wife that base in South Africa .

Emeka deserve a peaceful home.

Man is still a big baller @ 57

Congratulations well deserved.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by okeyumez(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
Actors and actresses are too promiscuous. They are possessed with strong spirits

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by frankblinkz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
Sk

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by 123yes(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
Congratulations strong man of nollywood. May the baby be a source of blessing to the family. The former wife, how market. I thought that Chris Okotie would have married you by now. Pastors putting asunder to people's marriages in the guise of been their spiritual head.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:48pm On Mar 21
grin grin

Mehn... Men still the balls, agba baller.... grin

Cute baby.. πŸ’–πŸŽπŸ·πŸ’–

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Michael547(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by CoronaVirusPro: 9:48pm On Mar 21
Wow!

Congrats to him!

He better raise her right so she does not grow up to become a dunce that will publicly attack him like his first son.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by CelestineNelson: 9:48pm On Mar 21
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Disembark: 9:48pm On Mar 21
Congrats to him

My favourite actor that year

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by fyzaila: 9:48pm On Mar 21
Congrat Emeka na now you born, a well brought up girl child will never forget her parents no matter what.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21
Please I Need Facebook page for sell

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Coolsat(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21
His marriage to this woman is still going smoothly, maybe the ex-wife was lying . I fear that gender

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Ebinpawo1: 9:49pm On Mar 21
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21
πŸ˜‘

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Judolisco(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21
Which wife again?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by PheelzAlmighty: 9:50pm On Mar 21
Life is not complicated. Na human beings dey complicate life.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by tiswell(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21
Which kain juju be this,I thought they are separated?
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by ganiyu2030(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21
grin grin cheesy grin cool
We4all:
He doesn't need more kids at this point. Unless he already disowned his former kids.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Omoawoke: 9:51pm On Mar 21
Men should be men! Most especially African men!

Don’t let the foolishness of this generation to get to you as a man. Na this generation African men begin dey cry on top woman matter, man go dey kneel down to propose, or man go they use the word β€œcheating”
Cheating does not apply to men, you are a man and free to own as many women as your mind and capacity can carry. Even in the animal kingdom, the same rule applies, you will see a male dominating a territory amid abundant females.

Go and tell Ooni of Ife cheating, abi tell Ned Nwoko about cheating. Even king Solomon the wisest man had them in abundance….
As a man, we are the prize, the ultimate, we are kings and can even get a woman pregnant in our old age.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Iceiscold: 9:51pm On Mar 21
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by StUriah(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21
At some juncture in life, we just have to start all over again.

The fall of a man is the beginning of a new life.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21
At 56 Why some men like stress like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by hammed007(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21
I no get this gist
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Melagros(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21
COMRADES are congratulating Emeka, his wife and the newborn baby

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by RecentHistory: 9:53pm On Mar 21
We4all:

His own son called him "that man".
Na that kind idiot go dey useful to him papa?

Make he make plan B abeg.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by 1gbdata: 9:53pm On Mar 21
Congratulations
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by betonnaira: 9:54pm On Mar 21
I tot he had issue with his wife
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by RecentHistory: 9:55pm On Mar 21
tiswell:
Which kain juju be this,I thought they are separated?
betonnaira:
I tot he had issue with his wife
This is another woman. New wife

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57pm On Mar 21
If tomorrow now, Emeka ike wills his properties to her, that stupid son of his will come out to fight her and try to claim first son

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.