Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. (942 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:43pm On Mar 22
budaatum:

I find it better not to assume anything about anyone unless one has evidence for one's assumption, and even then.

We are different folks with different strokes, I've found, and its unwise to give the wrong stroke to the wrong folks.

Besides, I'm not some ignorant bigot who just assumes an entire gender must be pigs that can't be trusted even if a lot of men can't be trusted.

I always tell my girls that we are all free individuals, and everyone is free to do whatever they want with their body so, I find it useless to check my partner's phone, or worry about whether she's cheating or lying.

They are free to cheat. But they themselves, haven known the kind of person I am would be the ones to respect themselves and not misbehave. I don't shout and if I talked too much, I'd start struggling to breathe but I'm a very scary person in real life yet, i look very gentle.

I do not trust anybody, and I do not want anyone to trust me. Do you even have an idea of what trust has done to me?
If I go trust anybody again for this life. Na kill them supposed kill me.
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by pocohantas(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22
"I am this, I am that, I am scary, I cause more harm than good...blablabla"

Pseudo-machoism is now the order of the day with these male younglings. Who is stopping you all from doing a DNA test? Men now talk more than African Greys. Mtcheeew!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by Gloriagee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 22
You need help and loads of it. How you can think its ok to pay a faithful woman by doubting her integrity makes me certain that you are a dubious one...

Notfogotten:
A faithful woman will never see anything wrong in having a DNA test.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by budaatum: 2:30am On Mar 23
FRANCISTOWN:
I always tell my girls that we are all free individuals, and everyone is free to do whatever they want with their body so, I find it useless to check my partner's phone, or worry about whether she's cheating or lying.

And pray tell why I'd let you fuq me please, when you are a free individual who is free to fuq your diq in any hole?

Don't you think I value myself enough to not have you poke that diq in me since I don't know where you've been poking it and what diseases you might have picked up with it?

But here you are thinking you'd have no regard for your own health not to talk of mine, and then think the opportunity would arise whereby I'd get pregnant and you'd be the person I'd want to give it to, when the truth is more likely that the pregnancy, if any, is likely yours but I'm giving it to a better man than you are because he respects himself and me more.
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:21am On Mar 23
budaatum:

And pray tell why I'd let you fuq me please, when you are a free individual who is free to fuq your diq in any hole?
You didn't get the drills in that statement, did ya? Lemme tell ya something.
There is no faithfulness without free will. A prisoner doesn't have much opportunities.

I can do whatever I like with my body. Now, me keeping that body for one person is where faithfulness is.

She on the other hand can do whatever she likes with her body. She keeping that body just for me is where faithfulness lies.

What I'm saying is. I have many important and useful things to do with this my small head than worry about what a woman decides to do with her own body. Emphasis on "own".

If she decided to sleep around with her body. Then it's a no offense, very much obliged. The day her cover blows is the day she becomes one of my pleasure pack, I won't even let her know her cover is blown. But I'm sure she'll be the only one left in the relationship, yet I'd still be very active in the drillship until she realizes that her time and body is wasting.

budaatum:

Don't you think I value myself enough to not have you poke that diq in me since I don't know where you've been poking it and what diseases you might have picked up with it?
I have a god-complex personality. Anything that'd make me beg in a relationship isn't something I'd do. Therefore, you can never catch me cheating.

budaatum:

But here you are thinking you'd have no regard for your own health not to talk of mine, and then think the opportunity would arise whereby I'd get pregnant and you'd be the person I'd want to give it to, when the truth is more likely that the pregnancy, if any, is likely yours but I'm giving it to a better man than you are because he respects himself and me more.

I'll not even contend or struggle with you. Give the child to whoever you wanna give it to. Since I come from the family of Caesar. No matter where you are in any part of the world. You have less than 5years to return the child to where they actually belong. That's if you are not dead by then.
Funny enough, the exact scenario happened to me once.

Anyways! I hope guys can see that women always want to pull a fast one on guys. You are not different from the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by Emmanuel30a2: 10:33am On Mar 23
Ogbeni..., bullet dey your head... You no get oil for head, let alone anointing or anointing oil..
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by budaatum: 2:55pm On Mar 23
FRANCISTOWN:

You didn't get the drills in that statement, did ya? Lemme tell ya something.
There is no faithfulness without free will. A prisoner doesn't have much opportunities.

I can do whatever I like with my body. Now, me keeping that body for one person is where faithfulness is.

She on the other hand can do whatever she likes with her body. She keeping that body just for me is where faithfulness lies.

What I'm saying is. I have many important and useful things to do with this my small head than worry about what a woman decides to do with her own body. Emphasis on "own".

If she decided to sleep around with her body. Then it's a no offense, very much obliged. The day her cover blows is the day she becomes one of my pleasure pack, I won't even let her know her cover is blown. But I'm sure she'll be the only one left in the relationship, yet I'd still be very active in the drillship until she realizes that her time and body is wasting.

I have a god-complex personality. Anything that'd make me beg in a relationship isn't something I'd do. Therefore, you can never catch me cheating.

I'll not even contend or struggle with you. Give the child to whoever you wanna give it to. Since I come from the family of Caesar. No matter where you are in any part of the world. You have less than 5years to return the child to where they actually belong. That's if you are not dead by then.
Funny enough, the exact scenario happened to me once.

Anyways! I hope guys can see that women always want to pull a fast one on guys. You are not different from the rest.

You poor mans, thinking all women are the same.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26872615/geremi-divorce-dna-test-wife-kids/

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by FRANCISTOWN: 3:04pm On Mar 23
budaatum:

You poor mans, thinking all women are the same.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26872615/geremi-divorce-dna-test-wife-kids/
The context of the poor in you statement is what I don't understand. And I can't relate because I'm heavily guarded both financially and intellectually. Well, I'm very poor when it comes to relationship intelligence.

BTW, I'm failing to see the point in the link you shared. Was it to validate that all women are capable of paternity fraud if not put in check?
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by vdestro: 3:08pm On Mar 23
FRANCISTOWN:
As we all know. Women are angels...

Infidelity and Unfaithfulness dey pain you bitterly. Did you just discover that the man who you thought was your father is not your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by budaatum: 3:16pm On Mar 23
FRANCISTOWN:

The context of the poor in you statement is what I don't understand. And I can't relate because I'm heavily guarded both financially and intellectually. Well, I'm very poor when it comes to relationship intelligence.

BTW, I'm failing to see the point in the link you shared. Was it to validate that all women are capable of paternity fraud if not put in check?

It is poor to think all women or men behave the same.
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:09am On Mar 24
budaatum:

It is poor to think all women or men behave the same.
That's your own definition of being poor. Noted, Got it. Makes sense
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:37am On Mar 24
vdestro:

Infidelity and Unfaithfulness dey pain you bitterly. Did you just discover that the man who you thought was your father is not your father?

Dtruthspeaker Good morning. Did you sleep well?
BTW, which church are we servicing with today?
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by crackhaus: 9:17am On Mar 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Thats exactly my point.
Why should you request a DNA from such a beautiful and innocent being that is incapable of evil.
Such an angel.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by crackhaus: 9:22am On Mar 25
Kobojunkie:
What in the world does a mere opinion expressed by a president-elect got to do with this? undecided

2. Childish ethnic law which to this day is upheld every time customary marriage law in Nigeria is acknowledged in customary court in that same Nigeria? When you are ready to be serious, let me know! lipsrsealed
It's okay to read and learn something new sha... cheesy

You needn't fight it every single time.
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by MasterJayJay: 9:24am On Mar 25
vdestro:

Are you happy with adultery? Are you impregnating other men wives?
Re: It Is Devilish And Outrightly Wicked To Request A DNA Test From Your Wife. by crackhaus: 9:27am On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

(Yes..there are dead beat fathers just like there are dead beat mothers...infact if there is truly any gender that display abomination it's your gender that trashes their kid in the toilet and bush...

Anyways u only proved my earlier point... y'all always make whatever u do a bigger sacrifice.
Even right from the dating stage...one kiss and sex.... and y'all already start expecting the moon and sun in return
cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attn: All Uk Adult And Children To Educate Yourself Abt Uk Sexual Offence / Can A Marriage Survive Acoholism,addiction And Homosexuality? / Diamond Engagement Rings From As Low As #150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.