Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over (39419 Views)

GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mustapha Chike-Obi As New Board Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Bimpe29: 7:50pm On Mar 21
FO$

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Darkandhandsom(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21
Speak for yourself
RickyJesus:

Everybody no fi rich, no dey put pressure on people.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by folake4u(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21
inoki247:
Lol shey people still dey use first bank this year alone I never see anybody send me FirstBank account mk I credit.....

Hahahaha. I dey use First Bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by tishbite43: 8:00pm On Mar 21
ecolime:
Dj Cuppy will soon become their MD cheesy
You think sey First Bank na Zenith Bank
Otedola himself no go stay there reach ten years sef

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by tishbite43: 8:02pm On Mar 21
Freshtruth:
To acquire ist bank na beans?
Acquire ke
He doesn't own up to 10% of First Bank shares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by NewDea4: 8:06pm On Mar 21
First Bank about to go the way of AP, AlZenon Oil etc
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by RickyJesus: 8:15pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
Speak for yourself
It is statistically and economically impossible, fvck your feelings.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by tunjijones(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21
Shikena:

I don't know you so I won't know your worth. Dangote, I know. Otedola, I know. You... who? cool

I am who I am.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Konquest: 8:19pm On Mar 21
dre11:
The appointments of the five new directors are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/21/fbn-holdings-appoints-five-new-directors-as-otedola-takes-over/
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21
Your Generation right? Okay noted
RickyJesus:

It is statistically and economically impossible, fvck your feelings.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Freshtruth(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21
tishbite43:

Acquire ke
He doesn't own up to 10% of First Bank shares
read well bro he is d largest share holder
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by tishbite43: 8:22pm On Mar 21
Freshtruth:
read well bro he is d largest share holder
Never argued that
How many percent of First Bank does he own?!
First Bank has thousands of shareholders that with 5 to 6 percent of the total shares you can be the Chairman or Chairlady
That doesn't mean ownership
Otudeko is an example

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by theamazonguru(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21
ibrocool:
Congratulations to the new appointee and Femi Otedola. First bank is one of the banks I can keep my money and be rest assured that nothing will happen to it. They are security conscious and deliberately delay transactions at times. It may be frustrating for those in urgent situation.

I bank with 11 banks at the moment.
GTB, FIDELITY, ZENITH, ACCESS, FIRST BANK, PROVIDUS, UBA, UNION, FCMB, Standard Chartered ,Stanbic IBTC. I can confidently tell you that first bank is my best.

The first account I opened was union bank, then first bank, I liked FBN amongst the two, but when they had one network issue I ran 440, quickly opened GTB, access and zenith in quick succession. I kept using GTB until they showed me their bad side, I kept moving from one bank to the other, Las Las I returned to FIRST BANK and have remained with them ever since. No regrets at all.
During the cash crunch wahala that people were having failed transactions, I never had one with FIRST BANK. This alone deepened my trust in them.

My own experience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by phemmie06(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21
They don't need your money. Eschew hatred for your betterment

NkanuSon:
Agbadorians bank

Thank God I no get account with them

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Bluntemperor: 8:41pm On Mar 21
Donald7610:
Advantages of Otedola to the bank

1. **Strategic Decision Making**: leveraging their intellect to foresee trends and opportunities in the market.
2. **Innovative Thinking**: using intelligence to develop groundbreaking technologies and solutions that revolutionize industries.
3. **Adaptability**: People like Otedola are usually adept at adapting to changing circumstances, allowing them to navigate complex business landscapes with agility and resilience.
4. **Global Influence**: People like Otedola intelligence grants them the ability to influence not only their industries but also broader societal and policy discussions, shaping the direction of economies and societies.
5. **Problem-Solving Skills**: He can excel at solving complex problems, whether they're related to business challenges or broader societal issues, contributing to positive change on a large scale.
6. **Network Building**: Otedola class tend to build extensive networks of like-minded individuals, experts, and influencers, enabling them to access resources, expertise, and opportunities that further fuel their success.
Otedola not only offers financial success but also provides opportunities to make a significant impact on the Firstbank through innovation, leadership, and philanthropy.

I can't agree less,bro!
I wish them more Successful years ahead,with good returns to Shareholders of First Bank as a whole!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Izuchukwu70: 8:43pm On Mar 21
NkanuSon:
Agbadorians bank

Thank God I no get account with them

Always showing your hatred. This still won't make your generation to come out of poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Segadem(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
Please i beg you... No matter what you do,
DON'T DIE POOR sad
Please, I take God beg you, Whatever what you do, don't die without CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Darkandhandsom(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21
You be ode. How can you bring Christ into this matter? Christ is No1 stop thinking like fowl
Segadem:
Please, I take God beg you, Whatever what you do, don't die without CHRIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by RickyJesus: 9:39pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
Your Generation right? Okay noted
You lack sense.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by alphaNomega: 10:08pm On Mar 21
dre11:
The appointments of the five new directors are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/21/fbn-holdings-appoints-five-new-directors-as-otedola-takes-over/

nna eh, dis guy nose no be hia o!
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Layi4real(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21
Good day Nairalander,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a 400L geology student at FUTMINNA, and I am reaching out to humbly request your assistance in finding a placement for my IT training.

I am eager to gain practical experience in my field (Mining, construction, environmental, oil and gas, borehole company ) and would greatly appreciate any leads, recommendations, or opportunities that you may have within your networks. Your support in this endeavor would be valuable to me as I strive to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I'd love to do it within southwest region but I won't mind exploring the world in as much accomodation Nd stipends is involved

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any assistance you can provide

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21
Like your father that left the house
RickyJesus:

You lack sense.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by porthouse7(f): 10:52pm On Mar 21
Frayoworld:
Yoruba lokan
worldwide

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by JohnAOne: 10:52pm On Mar 21
Cherrybae:
First are tribal bigots. 5 appointments and no igbo.

This marginalisation of igbos must stop. What kind of rubbish is this self
Abi na, why would Otedollar discriminate against a FLAT.HEADED SPECIE?

Are they not created by God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by porthouse7(f): 10:54pm On Mar 21
inoki247:
Lol shey people still dey use first bank this year alone I never see anybody send me FirstBank account mk I credit.....
first bank not for children ooo, na for real money bags in Nigeria, too rich to merge, too rich to fold

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by porthouse7(f): 10:56pm On Mar 21
CartelKenneth:
So otedola don take over first bank?
Thank god I don’t have account with them
bank wey Dey deal with real billionaires, 100 yrs old , without merging, dem no even want small children money

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by afube: 12:38am On Mar 22
datola:
Otedola First Bank. Elumelu UBA.

Let the competition continue

Accessbank go soon dwarf them!
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by rummmy: 2:36am On Mar 22
Na to leave firstbank for yolobar people..
Zenith and fidelity sure pass.
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Abuloma80(f): 3:43am On Mar 22
EMILOKAN is actively at work. See how they (he) continuously removes MUSAs to appoint TUNDEs. No problem it's his time
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by Walezy2020: 3:46am On Mar 22
OALandAgents:
I wonder if that helicopter crash was planned so that Tinubu can appoint the new chairman? undecided
This is first Bank related info not Access bank okay,by the way no be Tinubu go appoint
Re: First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over by RichDad1(m): 4:56am On Mar 22
CartelKenneth:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
First bank na useless old people bank 🏦
Useless but your no fit afford a minimum balance account there😹😹😹😹😹

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.