Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged (168 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by streetpaddy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21
So I have some little money I want to use in starting a small POS business, I have gotten were I can set up my POS stand, but people are discouraging me, saying it is a woman business and it has too much risk, because of fraud, poor network and so on,

Please do you have any advice should I continue with my plan, I don't intend the do it for long just want to do it for a while I save up money another business in 4 - 5 month time

cc ; nlfpmod mynd44

Please help me push It to fp thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by Caaz: 7:28pm On Mar 21
Pay heed not to them.
Go ahead n do your business
Kindly add snacks to it and boiled eggs.
Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by IkeGod9891(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21
Don't be discouraged. Give it a try n have further plans.
Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by Adewale1603(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21
They said "It's a woman business and has too much risk",
Who supposed do hard and risky business before if no be man

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by Ed12(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21
Don't be discouraged..

Get started and focus on the business, E go put food for your table
Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by streetpaddy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21
Ed12:
Don't be discouraged..

Get started and focus on the business, E go put food for your table

Ok thanks, I just don't want to waste money. And create problem for myself,
Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by Breatheon: 8:04pm On Mar 21
Don't be disvouraged
Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by Light78: 8:38pm On Mar 21
You also need to know about the bad side of the business, then you make up your mind if you are willing to take the risk.
Re: I Want To Start A POS Business But Am Being Discouraged by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21
Don't be surprised one of them is eyeing the space

(1) (Reply)

Is 500k Enough For Business? / Open Letter To Ex Gov Of Lagos State (jagaban) / Prepare Latest Citrix 1Y0-402 Exam 2018 With Valid Material 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.