Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online (117 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / See The Fake 55" Flat Screen TV A FB User Bought Online / How To Use NIPOST To Receive Goods Bought Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online by Antfly(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21
Lady hospitalised after buying and wearing wig she bought online
(ANTFLY)

A heartbroken Nigerian lady caused stirs and several reactions online, after a wig she bought online left her hospitalized.

The lady identified as @mommin_whilehealin on TikTok revealed that she bought the wig from Amazon.

According to the lady, the wig infected her with molluscum contagiosum and left her hospitalised afterwards.

Molluscum contagiosum is an infection of the skin that causes skin-colored bumps.

She showcased the bumps that were all over her face and body in the video.

She said; “It’s 3 am and I’m in the hospital because I bought a wig off of Amazon and ended up with Molluscum.”

Antfly.ng gathered comments below…
Source: http://antfly.ng/lady-hospitalised-after-buying-and-wearing-wig-she-bought-online/

Re: Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online by 123yes(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21
The wig is highly possessed. I went to Lagos from ABU zaria in 2004 on MFM youth program. Not quite 5 minutes we arrived at the headquarters. A pickup disembarked and 3 people came out or the vehicle with a lady a acting like mad person and the mother was crying and rolling on the ground saying for three days the daughter was insane. Luckily for her the prayer warriors were conducting prayers. The leader of the prayer warrior ashed the mother what happened after explaining that this started immediately she returned from the saloon where she went to fix her her. The man asked for razor and removed all the attachment on the head of that lady. Immediately the last one was removed the lady regained her sanity and begins to asked the mother what brought them their. It was an instant miracle within space of 15 minutes.
My advice to that lady is to go a church and do deliverance because her case is not a hospital thing. I wish her quick recovering
Re: Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online by illicit(m): 12:17am On Mar 22
123yes:
The wig is highly possessed. I went to Lagos from ABU zaria in 2004 on MFM youth program. Not quite 5 minutes we arrived at the headquarters. A pickup disembarked and 3 people came out or the vehicle with a lady a acting like mad person and the mother was crying and rolling on the ground saying for three days the daughter was insane. Luckily for her the prayer warriors were conducting prayers. The leader of the prayer warrior ashed the mother what happened after explaining that this started immediately she returned from the saloon where she went to fix her her. The man asked for razor and removed all the attachment on the head of that lady. Immediately the last one was removed the lady regained her sanity and begins to asked the mother what brought them their. It was an instant miracle within space of 15 minutes.
My advice to that lady is to go a church and do deliverance because her case is not a hospital thing. I wish her quick recovering

Stop lying...
Re: Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online by 123yes(m): 4:27am On Mar 22
illicit:

Stop lying...
am lying so that you pay me money. Don't know how you people think and behave

(1) (Reply)

Join Now To Get Business Visa For Your Next Trip At Affordable Rates / Oh, That's Bad / Lotto? Come In And Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.