Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Become A Data Vendor In 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Data Vendor In 2024 (93 Views)

Being A Data Vendor / Maffys Data Services - Data Vendor / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Data Vendor In 2024 by Emmanuelqwq: 10:11pm On Mar 21
HOW TO BECOME A DATA VENDOR IN 2024

Did you know that your bank makes millions of Naira daily simply by selling internet data bundles?

Yes, they actually do. This business is called data reselling.

Text message sent by First Bank Nigeria.

You might have received such messages from your bank prompting you to subscribe data bundles via their mobile app or USSD codes. Have you ever stopped to wonder why?

Think about it for a moment… Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

Your bank invests a lot of money in developing their mobile apps and sending you message reminders like the one above just so you could buy data from them.

Now, here is something you should know…

They don’t do this because they want to make data convenient for you to purchase, they do this because they make a truckload of cash when you buy data from them.

Banks adopted the idea of selling data bundles to their customers as one of their core services because of the tremendous profit they reap.

Here’s how it works…

Banks buy data in bulk from network service operators (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL etc.) at extremely cheap prices, then add their own profit and sell to their customers.

When your bank buys data in bulk from network service operators, the network service providers give them discounts and sell to them at a very cheap price.

Hence, when your bank sells to you, they add their profit and make gains for themselves.

This is called data reselling!

The good news is, banks are not the only ones who can benefit from this business; you too can also make money from this business by becoming a data reseller.

What is data reselling?

Data reselling simply means purchasing internet data bundles in bulk from telecom companies (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO etc.) and selling in smaller quantity to end-users.

Just like with every other commodity, when you buy more (in large quantity), the supplier offers you a discount. The same applies to data. When you buy data in bulk, the service operator sells to you at a lower price.

You can get 1GB for as low as ₦215

When you purchase data bundles at such low prices, you can then add your profit and sell to end-users.

Where to buy data in bulk for resale:

You can buy data in bulk for resale from Data Reselling Companies.

Since you can’t get in direct contact with these telecom companies (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE etc.), or afford to purchase their data bundles in large scales, you approach them through an intermediary.

This intermediary company is called a Data Reselling Company.

In the event that you may not want to buy data in bulk for resale, data reselling companies makes it possible for you to also buy data in smaller quantity.

And such quantity would still be sold for you at the same cheap wholesale prices.

Hence, you necessarily do not need to buy in bulk in order to make a profit, you can buy as much or as LITTLE as you need and it would still be sold to you at wholesale price.

What is a Data Reselling Company?

Data reselling companies get data on your behalf from telecom companies (GLO, AIRTEL, MTN, 9MOBILE etc.) and offer them to you at an extremely cheap rate — the same wholesale price that telecom network sell to banks.

Hence, you purchase data from these data reselling companies at wholesale prices and then, add your profit when you sell to end-users.

Take, for example, 2GB is normally sold for ₦1,200 by MTN. But when you buy through a data reselling company (which I will introduce you to), you can get MTN 2GB for as low as ₦430! That means you’ll be saving ₦770!

How to become a data reseller in Nigeria and start making money.

To become a data reseller, all you need to do is to sign up as an agent with a data reselling company.

As a data reselling agent, you will be treated with better discounts and bigger price slash for the data you purchase. That is, you’ll be offered data at extremely cheap prices.

Glo data plan so cheap and affordable here...

Cheap prices of data sold by my data reselling company which I will introduce you to.

So let’s say, for example, you purchase MTN 2GB for ₦430 and sell at ₦1,000, That’s a ₦570 profit you’ve made!

Imagine you’re able to make 50 sales in a week, that’s ₦28,500 profit. In a month you would have made ₦114,000!

You might be wondering how it could be possible to make 50 sales in a week.

Testimonials from our inner WhatsApp circle.

But you must realise that it’s the 21st century where the internet is the new market place for business.

Getting customers to patronise you is no longer an issue if you know how to use the internet as a leverage to market your services. Don’t worry, I’ll show you how.

With the social media marketing techniques which I’m going to teach you, getting customers to patronise your data reselling services won’t be problematic.

✨ THE FOLLOWING ARE WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING (6 VIDEOS STEP BY STEP GUIDE AT YOUR OWN PACE AND CONVENIENCE):

- Data Subscription (All Networks)

- Airtime Topup

- Electricity bills payments

- Cable subscription (GoTV, StarTime, DSTV)

- Bulk SMS

- Recharge card printing

- Results checker (Generating WAEC & NECO Educational Pins)

- You would learn how you can make constant income daily from this business.

- Sales, marketing and lots more.

You will also receive:

🎯 One of One coaching

🎯 Mentorship and accountability

🎯 Free access to me for guidance

🌀 I'd be your accountability partner and consultant to show you the road map to making it big in telecom business.

🌀 To give you the extra push you need to launch out.

🌀 To teach you how to earn from your new business.

I charge people ₦15,000 for this training. But you can't pay that. I have slashed the price to ₦5,050 only.

I know it's crazy, right? 😳😳

So you don't want to miss this.🤗

These are what my students are saying 👇

Testimonials from our WhatsApp group.

You would be making so much money when you begin this business. 💯💯💯

Don't sleep on this.

₦5,050 is a giveaway price compared to what you'll be learning and the lifetime access to your data platform.

I know the price is crazily cheap 🙈

Grab it while it lasts because you might not meet this price when next you come here!

P.S: contact me on WhatsApp https:///2349127333875

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make A Very Strategic Lifetime Decision Your Suggestion Is Needed Pls / Edo Has Surplus Minerals Deposit To Host 20 More Dangote, BUA Production Plants’ / Wholesale Of Mens Quality Designers Shoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.