Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Uk Work Visa For Social Worker - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Work Visa For Social Worker (207 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Work Visa For Social Worker by omoharry(f): 4:58am On Mar 22
Work Visa! Work Visa!! Work Visa!!!
- Do you have BA or MA in Social Work degree (not diploma or other course, please)

- Holds an IELTS Academic (not general) certification and an average score of 7.0 or about to sit for the exams.

- You must have at least two years post qualification experience in social work

- You have Social Work England (SWE)*** registration number or you have started engaging with them
- You wish to relocate and work for a local authority in 🇬🇧 England

- If the above applies to you.
Then send your CV to
adebisiakande2010@gmail.com or send via WhatsApp on 08086901917 .

There are only two slot available as the opportunity is time limited.

Please and please, only those that tick the above boxes should make contact.
Re: Uk Work Visa For Social Worker by ayenika1: 6:09am On Mar 22
I meet all the requirements for registration except the 7.0 IELTS score. I will try to sit for the test later in the year.

There is nothing like MA Social Work..It's MSW or MSC.
Re: Uk Work Visa For Social Worker by omoharry(f): 8:13pm On Apr 09
ayenika1:
I meet all the requirements for registration except the 7.0 IELTS score. I will try to sit for the test later in the year.

There is nothing like MA Social Work..It's MSW or MSC.
I was sha told the person must have a degree in sociology or masters in that field .. the most important is the experience in social service with a minimum of 2 years .. Funny enough, I doubt if its still available..

(1) (Reply)

. / On This Ban Issue. / Osun Stops Fresh Registration Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.