Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? (369 Views)

Should Lagos State Government Keep Buying Buses For A Private BRT Operator? / Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover / Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:00am On Mar 22
I wish Lagos state will just takeover area like Akute, OkeAro, Part of Sango, Agbado e.t.c
Most people around here are Lagosians who pay tax to Lagos government and do all transactions in Lagos.

It baffles me alot, with the revenue generated and the number of industries in Ogun state.
The state in times of infrastructure is worst than most state with less revenue in Nigeria.

In Ogun, the roads are worst than all the worst roads you can think about in South East combines.
I have always wondered and most times tears drops out of my eyes.

You see Lagos ehhhn, people still insult all the Governors, but they work and fix there roads.
Ogun state is a good example of earning huge and it still wont show in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by AmakaTips2: 8:02am On Mar 22
Continue dragging land. You will still live on earth finish and die those land will still remain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:04am On Mar 22
AmakaTips2:
Continue dragging land. You will still live on earth finish and die those land will still remain
Nawaoooo...He pain you abi you dey preach.
If na preaching, then you no suppose dey go work look for daily bread or look for a better life for ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by helinues: 8:05am On Mar 22
Palm wine tappers dream
Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by AmakaTips2: 8:07am On Mar 22
easzypeaszy:
Nawaoooo...He pain you abi you dey preach.
If na preaching, then you no suppose dey go work look for daily bread or look for a better life for ursef.

Did you have a better life now?

I know it's too hard ,but just try as much as you can not to post nonsense,try.
Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by iamtardey: 8:08am On Mar 22
Yes it will be a good one

2 Likes

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:08am On Mar 22
AmakaTips2:

Did you have a better life now?
Visit the clinic close to you bruh...u sick AF
Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by AmakaTips2: 8:09am On Mar 22
easzypeaszy:
Visit the clinic close to you bruh...u sick AF

A hungry man is an angry men ,i understand.
But you shouldn't kill yourself over it

3 Likes

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by helinues: 8:15am On Mar 22
Korectmann:
Pls stop sending me emails about job. It is tiring.

Stop this stale and boring repeated message.

Common, don't you have something meaningful to do with your life apart from trolling others for years?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by Solofresh2: 8:19am On Mar 22
Why should Lagos take over those areas?
Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:21am On Mar 22
helinues:

Stop this stale and boring repeated message.

Common, don't you have something meaningful to do with your life apart from trolling others for years?
So you dont even have a Job and small data u begged for, instead of u to use it for somtin meaningful, you are using it to insult others tribe.
So if not that he exposed you here.
Please go and do somtin righteous with ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:22am On Mar 22
Solofresh2:
Why should Lagos take over those areas?
Try read the post..the reason dey der...hahahahahahaha u no just like sch or read
Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by helinues: 8:23am On Mar 22
Korectmann:
I want to help your life. I don't like how you are wasting your fruitful time here. Can you be my secretary?

Again stop sounding dumb. How many years have you been trolling me and others on this forum, don't let me exaggerate but it should be nothing less than 6 straight years.

How come you that have been trolling others for more than 6 years is still the same person accusing them of being jobless.

Would any sane productive person engage in online trolling?

Stop wasting your life and time away on NL. Hustle now when you have the potentials so that when you grow old, you wojld be busy playing golf not ludo or draft..

You can't just be making Iranu the best choice in life

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by Korectmann: 8:23am On Mar 22
helinues:

Again stop sounding dumb. How many years have you been trolling me and others on this forum, don't let me exaggerate but it should be nothing less than 6 straight years.

How come you that have been trolling others for more than 6 years is still the same person accusing them of being jobless.

Would any sane productive person engage in online trolling?

Stop wasting your life and time away on NL. Hustle now when you have the potentials so that when you grow old, you wojld be busy playing golf not ludo or draft..

You can't just be making Iranu the best choice in life
Alright. I won't bother to help again. Good bye

1 Like

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by helinues: 8:24am On Mar 22
easzypeaszy:
So you dont even have a Job and small data u begged for, instead of u to use it for somtin meaningful, you are using it to insult others tribe.
So if not that he exposed you here.
Please go and do somtin righteous with ur life.

What radarada is this one talking

Are you the one who has been buying my data for over a decade now?

Idleness don dey do some of una shaka shaka

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by helinues: 8:26am On Mar 22
Korectmann:
Alright. I won't bother to help again. Good bye

If I am not exaggerating, that exact statement must have been made nothing less than 200 times yet you will still continue with the trolling.

Get a meaningful life devoid of trolling others. Imagine even creating dedicated monikers for this nonsense

We have asked you to tell us the richest man in your village who made his money through trolling others, you couldn't provide.

You see your life outside

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Mar 22
easzypeaszy:
Try read the post..the reason dey der...hahahahahahaha u no just like sch or read
Stop attacking every opinion because you created a thread.It makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:32am On Mar 22
Solofresh2:
Stop attacking every opinion because you created a thread.It makes no sense
Not an attack..Before posting atleast der is a write up.
Me and ur own na just jokes..forget that Amaka, him prblm no be here but I blame the girlfriend dat dump him after midnight calls
Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by Korectmann: 8:38am On Mar 22
helinues:

If I am not exaggerating, that exact statement must have been made nothing less than 200 times yet you will still continue with the trolling.

Get a meaningful life devoid of trolling others. Imagine even creating dedicated monikers for this nonsense

We have asked you to tell us the richest man in your village who made his money through trolling others, you couldn't provide.

You see your life outside
Pls I'm working now. I don't need disturbance. I'm not that jobless.

1 Like

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:41am On Mar 22
Wow, I cant believe the South East is still struggling with infrastructure and poverty while they claim to be so prosperous and successful. Must be all that IPOB influence!

1 Like

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by deanoffaculty: 10:09am On Mar 22
easzypeaszy:
I wish Lagos state will just takeover area like Akute, OkeAro, Part of Sango, Agbado e.t.c
Most people around here are Lagosians who pay tax to Lagos government and do all transactions in Lagos.

It baffles me alot, with the revenue generated and the number of industries in Ogun state.
The state in times of infrastructure is worst than most state with less revenue in Nigeria.

In Ogun, the roads are worst than all the worst roads you can think about in South East combines.
I have always wondered and most times tears drops out of my eyes.

You see Lagos ehhhn, people still insult all the Governors, but they work and fix there roads.
Ogun state is a good example of earning huge and it still wont show in your life.

I wish it could happen that way but Lagos state government won't take over those areas. Even Agbara case is still in court and they have not settled it. Lagos state has been dragging with Ogun state for years and it has not been settled. Most people till date didn't even know that Agbara is not Lagos state despite the dominance of Lagos state people. I'm not too sure about about OkeAro and other areas but Akute on the other hand has been a controversial area over the years.

I'm of this opinion that there should be a shared profit between the two states and I think that's what they have been doing in those axis.

2 Likes

Re: Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? by Ogene001: 10:11am On Mar 22
Lagos spillover into Ogun should be merged with Lagos state and the new Lagos state should be joined with south south

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Using 17 Trillion To Build New Road, While Power Drops To 50MW / Kano APC: New Ward Excos Emerge, Issues Fresh Suspension On Ganduje / I Almost Fell Into The Outrage Trap. Permanent Structures Remained Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.