Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi (421 Views)

Student Loan Scheme: Include Private Universities’ Students – Obasanjo / Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi / 2019 Presidency:why Madam Oby, Sowore, Moghalu,others Should Support Pt's Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi by Salewa97: 12:24pm On Mar 22
I agree, private universities play a crucial role in improving the quality of education and should be given the necessary support to thrive.
Re: Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi by Donaldoni: 1:58pm On Mar 22
Goodnewsforlife:
only a fool believes giving money to god of men will make him rich

Only a fool thinks giving to God is giving to men cheesy
Re: Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi by Goodnewsforlife: 2:01pm On Mar 22
Donaldoni:

Only a fool thinks giving to God is giving to men cheesy
oya send me Gods account number
Re: Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi by Donaldoni: 2:20pm On Mar 22
Goodnewsforlife:
oya send me Gods account number

Malachi 3:8-12
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools
Re: Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi by JohnAOne: 2:22pm On Mar 22
wwwihy:
Indeed... Peter Obi is very dull
Very, very dull.

Government support private universities?

They are PRIVATE for a reason.
Re: Govt Should Support Private Universities’ - Peter Obi by 528ibilola: 10:48pm On Mar 22
Tax relief is enough,Tax relief is enough,...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Is Not Lagos Where Criminals Walk Freely / Commitee For Bokoharam By Gej,good Or Bad? / Boko Haram Kidnapped French Family Finally Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.