Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident (34892 Views)

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Kaycee2000: 10:21am On Mar 22
Two 500 level and one 400 level medical students of the Abia State University Uturu, ABSU, have died in an auto crash less than one hour after attending the induction ceremony of their senior colleagues.

The incident occured Thursday evening at the Nunya axis of the Enugu Port Harcourt Expressway. They were heading for their base in Aba after attending the induction ceremony at the Uturu main campus of the university.

Two other persons travelling with them sustained injuries. They were rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, FMC, Umuahia, where they were treated and discharged.

The Public Relations Officer of the university, Mr Chijioke Nwogu, confirmed the incident.

The state Commissioner for Health, Dr Ngozi Okoronkwo, told Vanguard the incident as a very sad one.

She said she had visited the hospital to see the injured students. She also confirmed that they had been treated and discharged as their injuries were said not to be too serious.

On how the accident happened, the Abia commissioner said she was told that the students were driving a Toyota Camry when a tyre burst. The driver probably lost control and hit a tree by the road side.

Two of the casualties were said to have died on the spot. The third died few minutes after they were brought to the hospital.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/three-abia-varsity-graduates-die-in-auto-crash/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Seunpapa65: 11:42am On Mar 22
After all the struggle for a life that could be taken at anytime
Rip

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by clockwisereport: 1:01pm On Mar 22
RIP
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by chigoziri2403(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22
May our glory never be cut premature in our prime

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22
After all money wasted, struggles, TDBs, it all ends in one accident. RIP.

11 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by UchmanUboy: 2:34pm On Mar 22
RIP
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by columbus007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22
So that fine girl also died undecided

1 Like

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Kolenda(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22
This is very painful because they were coming back from the induction of their senior colleagues.
I was also coming back to Umuahia from Uturu and I passed the accident scene without know that the people involved were those that also went to the same induction with me.
I felt a sharp pain when I later realised that those involved in that accident were students of Absu

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by TheSpellChecker: 5:07pm On Mar 22
Kaycee2000:
Three ABSU Final Year Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accιdεnt

Source:
www.naijabulze.com.ng

Once at least, a person lost their lives in an auto crash , it is no longer a ghastly accident.

At that point, it is a fatal accident.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22
May their souls find rest. It is well.

20 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Emetex22(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22
2cribz:
Effects of yahoo plus, over excitement,hard drugs,fraud money,drunk driving,lack of seat belts,repackaged scrap car disguised as tokunbo,fire brigade driving school,
No bad road
No one was chasing them.
They deserved death.
Calling you and idiot is an understatement, God have mercy on you.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by 2cribz: 6:10pm On Mar 22
Ok

1 Share

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by 2cribz: 6:11pm On Mar 22
No airbags.a moving coffin.
Toyota avalon no be car at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Mirasteel: 6:13pm On Mar 22
Were they driving fast?

1 Like

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Bongadu: 6:26pm On Mar 22
E no recharge him yahoo plus , the gods reclaim am from ham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by ReignsR: 6:36pm On Mar 22
Such a terrible news. May their souls rip

10 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by id4sho(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22
Seat belt always please embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Bimpe29: 7:47pm On Mar 22
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

22 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by RoyalBlu(f): 8:01pm On Mar 22
2cribz:
Effects of yahoo plus, over excitement,hard drugs,fraud money,drunk driving,lack of seat belts,repackaged scrap car disguised as tokunbo,fire brigade driving school,
No bad road
No one was chasing them.
They deserved death.

Be careful!!!

You know them reach house Abi you dey there when this happened

25 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by RoyalBlu(f): 8:03pm On Mar 22
Kolenda:
This is very painful because they were coming back from the induction of their senior colleagues.
I was also coming back to Umuahia from Uturu and I passed the accident scene without know that the people involved were those that also went to the same induction with me.
I felt a sharp paid when I later realised that those involved in that accident were students of Absu

What an end! 😟

May they rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Terrahawk: 9:48pm On Mar 22
May their souls rest in peace with the lord. Abi Shey Una go blame Tinubu for this!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by tefishy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22
So sad
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by PheelzAlmighty: 9:49pm On Mar 22
RIP to the dead.
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by nautybride: 9:50pm On Mar 22
So Sad.
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Peterpaul96: 9:51pm On Mar 22
God abeg
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Cmanforall: 9:52pm On Mar 22
Kaycee2000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/three-abia-varsity-graduates-die-in-auto-crash/amp/

Sad sad
Young people losing their lives .
Rest in peace

Nice you didn't share their dead bodies

2 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by TechCapon(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22
angry
Who else noticed that no single airbag popped out in the car? Besides where are the graphic pictures of the students angry

7 Likes

Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by euwalaka: 9:54pm On Mar 22
So SAD
RIP
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:54pm On Mar 22
Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by tnerro1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22
Chai, RIP, see my color ☹️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) / Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.