Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu (179 Views)

Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu / Saraki Fires Back At Tinubu Over Budget Padding Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by iwaeda: 1:03pm On Mar 22
President Bola Tinubu has taken a swipe at Senator Abdul Ningi over the claim that the 2024 budget was padded to the tune of N3.7 trillion.

Speaking when he hosted the leadership of the Senate to break the Ramadan fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the president said those making such claim lack understanding of arithmetic.

Conquering the clouds on a journey to Ta Xua with the team - Road Trip Vietnam Team - Nếm TV

He said his administration would always encourage cooperation with the National Assembly for the advancement of the country.

Tinubu also noted that the integrity of the National Assembly must remain intact even as he thanked the Senate for their corporation since assumption of office.

“I know the arithmetic of the budget and the numbers that I brought to the National Assembly, and I know what numbers came back. I appreciate all of you for the expeditious handling of the budget.”

“Those who are talking about malicious embellishment in the budget; did not understand the arithmetic and did not refer to the baseline of what I brought. But your integrity is intact.

“I am grateful for what you have been doing. The natural challenge we are facing will be over.”

Tinubu also noted that things were getting better, saying, “we are about turning the corner. Our revenue has improved. All we have to do is control expenditure and manage ourselves better.”

Speaking on the recent killing of soldiers in Delta State, the President insisted that the killers will face the full wrath of the law

He said, “Our armed forces are working hard, and we will not allow attackers to undermine the integrity and value of our armed forces and its leadership.

“We will continue to encourage and fight for our sovereignty, our individual rights to exist, and we will succeed in banishing poverty from our land. ”

In his remarks, the President of the Senate, Godswill Akpabio, disclosed that regular interactions would enhance understanding and good governance.

He also assured the President of continuous collaboration between the two arms of government.

https://dailytrust.com/those-alleging-budget-padding-do-not-understand-arithmetic-tinubu/
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by Feintline: 1:08pm On Mar 22
I weep for our nation.
With all the outrageous criminalities padded in the name of budget out there in the open, imagine what is coming out from a supposed leader.
Nigeria is in real deep shit.

One thing i know, the criminals will expire, fail and fall.
Our nation is the darkest part of the night in its history and existence. Darker than the times of the likes of abacha.
Executive, judiciary , legislative all kidnapped.
One sure thing i know, these ones will fail and fall.
The New Nigeria will be born..

Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by iwaeda: 1:11pm On Mar 22
Feintline:
I weep for our nation.
Arithmetic is harder for Tinubu than Mathematics. He did not understand what he signed was more than what he presented to NASS. M. Cardoso the auditor, I can't laugh alone. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by socialmediaman: 1:11pm On Mar 22
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by Arobaga: 1:12pm On Mar 22
Na only you come under an arithmetic ehnnn fine boy bedwetter

If them ask you to bring your arithmetic results now you go hire 88 lawyers and be pleading

You won’t leave education and focus on sleeping from Germany to Romania
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by iwaeda: 1:28pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:

If them ask you to bring your arithmetic results now you go hire 88 lawyers and be pleading

From St Paul, Aroloya. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by CannibalTorment: 1:29pm On Mar 22
eze-chukwu Tinubu of Igbo land keep on and your traducers keep on mourning over their losses.

Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by Melagros(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22
COMRADES, commander in chief of the illegal arm forces
Commander in chief of the narcotics supplier of the federation
Commander in chief of the poor leadership has said it all

Mr tinubu right from the beginning you knew that you were incompetent, you don't have any reasonable thing to offer the good people of Nigeria, why did you force yourself on us?

By the way, COMRADES are sad with these careless utterances by tinubu
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by AllTheWayUp: 1:37pm On Mar 22
grin grin grin
Even Tinubu zombie supporters will be ashamed of Tinubu for making such statement

Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by CannibalTorment: 1:41pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:

The bedwetter sleeping from Germany to Romania defeated Peter girigory Obi while sleeping , God bless Jagaban the eze-chukwu Tinubu of Igbo land

Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by Shadomaan7: 1:43pm On Mar 22
Integrity intact, arithmetic sound, and progress on the horizon proud of our President Tinubu and his partnership with the National Assembly for the betterment of our country.
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by iwaeda: 3:25pm On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:
Integrity intact, arithmetic sound, and progress on the horizon proud of our President Tinubu and his partnership with the National Assembly for the betterment of our country.
NA statistics we go chop grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by iwaeda: 7:50pm On Mar 22
grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Alleging Budget Padding Do Not Understand Arithmetic – Tinubu by iwaeda: 11:45pm On Mar 22
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Even Tinubu zombie supporters will be ashamed of Tinubu for making such statement
They can't think grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Donates New Bus To Edo NUJ Council / A New Recruit Of The Nigerian Army Caught Smuggling Amos To Book Haram / Eid-el-fitr: Katsina Govt Declares Friday Work Free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.