Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria (24365 Views)

FG Restores Electricity To Niger, Lifts Sanctions, Reopens Border / Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger / Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by BuyMeBanger: 1:31pm On Mar 22
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by rinzaugustine: 1:36pm On Mar 22
Humiliation from Niger …after almost 2 weeks mandate thief rushed like an old woman to open Nigerian side of the border he earlier closed to spite them , remember same Niger called tinubu a mandate thief and illegitimate president, same Mahmoud selected tinubu still first rushed to beg for peace. Nothing worse than being an illegitimate occupant at seat of power for people who didn’t vote for you..moral lesson from this Niger debacle is that nothing good will ever come out of criminality
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Akinboboz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22
They wan show themselves before.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Kingpele(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=129052609]
Smh. Only Indomie generation don't know that Niger Republic lives off Nigeria and it's among the poorest countries in the world. Chadians and Nigeriens beg even for food and clothes on the streets of Lagos and we know them.

The complaint is that Nigeria is starving them and it becomes their problem if they want to keep their borders closed after Nigeria has offered to help them. It is your prerogative to accept help and you are poor today not because you got no help but you held back your destiny helpers.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs![those who support APC are the real enemies of the country...if my candidate increased the hardship he met on ground and am supporting him because of tribe or religion..that makes me enemy of common good but if am patriotic he will lose my support because I didn't vote him to make people suffer more...now u got the message

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22
ManirBK:
Operation fire for fire but wait o nairaland wailers are saying Niger Republic are self sufficient without Nigeria

Who first open border? Nigeria
You think Niger gives a rat about Nigeria?
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 1:44pm On Mar 22
Good news. Prices of Cooling Gas and foodstuffs will drop sharply soon. They were our major suppliers of cooking gas, beans, onions, potatoes and livestock until the sanctions were applied by Tinubu-led ecowas. The prices rose sharply immediately after the unwarranted sanctions and we were buying cooking gas at over double its price.

I respect them for the r bravery
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by AbujaLagos: 1:49pm On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
They made Tinubu look frustrated by delaying theirs even though they needed it badly.
dey play
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Yelight(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22
ManirBK:
Operation fire for fire but wait o nairaland wailers are saying Niger Republic are self sufficient without Nigeria

Well I'm not one of the wailers. But they (Niger) proved to be because it was Nigeria who first opened her own not them.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 1:55pm On Mar 22
ManirBK:
100% true.

Google is your friend.

They supply a larger percentage of our cooking gas needs

They supply a larger percentage of our livestock consumption

They're the largest supplier of onions, potatoes and beans. The moment they were sanctioned, Nigeria never remained same again. If you use gas at home, check when the price rose by over 100% if you can remember. This was immediately after the sanctions were imposed.

The last time I checked, Nigeria was the one shouting ebi npawon ooo. We never heard anything like this of Niger despite the sanctions. Any negative news you hear about them is nothing but propaganda and we know the baba of propaganda, who said truck loads of foods were being smuggled into Niger lol, when Niger no even send us. That's why they went and started a tripartite state and called the bluff of ecowas. They should have been begging to rejoin instead, had they felt the impact of the sanctions.

I wonder where the food was coming from when farmers had been sacked from their farmlands by boko boys.

Only a few knows Niger has a functional refinery swf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Donaldoni: 1:58pm On Mar 22
Seme is the big deal.

It will happen towards 2027... wink
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22
All these in fighting won't take africans anywhere.

Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by billyG(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22
Northern border close before

Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22
Nigeria and always with their initial gra gra dem hear say countries like America dey sanction countries dem wan sanction niger republic, burkina fasso ,mali grin grin imagine a country like nigeria Ukraine donated food items to wan sanction another country I laff in my oyo tribal marks cheesy grin grin
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Chibyke23(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22
Good development
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by qtx(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
They made Tinubu look frustrated by delaying theirs even though they needed it badly.
That is the strategy. Next time, BAT will not rush to make decisions by trying to create an impression that he is strong or smart, bc it will backfire big time.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Kingbuhari(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22
After the begging machine went there to beg .... Some fools said initially gra gra... Do you see any of their government officials in Nigeria recently The clueless dung sniffer went their and kneel to beg them to reopen
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by zionstaar75: 3:00pm On Mar 22
tosynAB:

See ur life outside what a pity after u abandoned ur account "Taylor90" or whatever, now u registered a new account as Arobaga and you still continue with this your shameless attitude. Werey you b Taylor stop disguise......
common sense has always been far from the guy
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by abbeyd2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22
ManirBK:
Operation fire for fire but wait o nairaland wailers are saying Niger Republic is self-sufficient without Nigeria
They play, what do they have, Cement, sharp sand, Laterite, foodstuff, etc.. are all exported from Nigeria.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22
Who open for each other?
Niger republic open border or Nigeria open border?
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22
Political/tribal war on this thread. Nauseating.
Anyways, I need N17k. Make una just dash me. Check the sig 4 it.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by prophetfire: 3:20pm On Mar 22
helinues:
grin

Dem wan dey flex muscle with their master before.

Initial Gra gra don calm down

You are wrong. It was Tinubu and his ECOWAS gang that blinked first.
These guys wanted to form their own regional union before Tinubu balked and pleaded with them to come back.
Tinubu also opened the Nigeria side of the border long before them.
They put the heat on Tinubu and ECOWAS and won.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:

Tinubu don go beg them

Who’s the master here?

Tinubu that closed and opened bother by himself after Niger snubbed him

Same Niger that named him Ebola
it's politicians like buhari and Tinubu that's disgracing Nigeria, who is Niger before Nigeria?
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by jenniferedet00(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22
Peace is the sure way.
We're brothers that's how it should be.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Christlike01: 3:57pm On Mar 22
Tinubu,please open our borders with Benin Republic. As the Hausa/Fulani have relatives in Niger Republic,so also are the Yoruba people have their relatives in Benin Republic too!

Baba, open Benin's borders,Northerners no get two heads!
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by gabbytabby: 4:18pm On Mar 22
May God help them overcome their enemies and those sucking the very life out of them. France imagine making Niger sell uranium to France at 80cents when the fair market value is 200 dollars.

ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/niger-finally-reopens-border-with-nigeria/
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by 360command: 4:46pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Only Indomie generation don't know that Niger Republic lives off Nigeria and it's among the poorest countries in the world. Chadians and Nigeriens beg even for food and clothes on the streets of Lagos and we know them.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
forget your patriotism for Nigeria. The way you talk, a nigerien can say the same thing. I remember when I was dating a burkinabe, she said to me things about Nigerians in burkina faso and how you see them begging in the market, you see Nigerians in cyber Cafe etc.

I studied in Ghana and I met nigeriens who paid fees in dollars. When you see those boys ,they were not begging in Nigeria. Stop with your nonsense talk. There are Nigerians begging in Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, burkina faso and same with Niger Republic.

There is a Kenyan girl whom I am friends with here abroad, she tells me Nigerians are on the street in Kenya.

I just want you to stop writing that way and be rationale. That niger, has steady power than Nigeria. Go and visit yourself and stop writing bullshit.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

One disheartening thing is...
An average NIGERIEN hate Nigerians regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

The complaint is that Nigeria is starving them and it becomes their problem if they want to keep their borders closed after Nigeria has offered to help them. It is your prerogative to accept help and you are poor today not because you got no help but you held back your destiny helpers.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
You are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele / Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.