Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) (38869 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by LordBillionz: 7:41pm On Mar 26
Stay away from drugs and alcoholis.

Alcohol neuropathy ain't a joke and drugs can kill.

Be warned!!!
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26
Jewessgratitud3:
It still baffles me what kind of parents raise such children.

Parents need to do more . It's not just producing children for the sake of it. If you don't train them don't think it's only the society that is going to suffer for it they'll turn around and harm you too in the end.

Sorry Jewess but it is toooo late to ask these questions.
Many of these children have hopeless parents who are even too happy for the boys to stroll out of the house so that they (the parents) can have the house to themselves.

Imagine a home where the father has not spent up to 5,000 on his son's feeding for over 3 years. A home where the boy only comes home to sleep and change clothes. What type of parents live there?

Most of these kids have drunkard parents and wayward mothers. You see a boy looking at you eye to eye without greeting you while the mother is right there and when you rebuke such a child, the most the mother can say is LEAVE AM NA SO HIM DEY DO.

These boys too will grow up to become fathers, and the cycle continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Queenslander(f): 8:29pm On Mar 26
Viper000:
I remember when I still dey abuse cough syrup (codeine)… omo dat thing bad gan, if I down one bottle of cough syrup, everywhere and everything go dey slowwww… if u greet me “how fa” I go jst dey look u like zombie, then after like 10-15mins looking at u I go reply u like "brosss I dey ooo". Everything go jst dey slow.
Lmao,. grin haven't laughed so hard in a while grin
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Aguilar(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26
Viper000:
I remember when I still dey abuse cough syrup (codeine)… omo dat thing bad gan, if I down one bottle of cough syrup, everywhere and everything go dey slowwww… if u greet me “how fa” I go jst dey look u like zombie, then after like 10-15mins looking at u I go reply u like "brosss I dey ooo". Everything go jst dey slow.
Tutolin do me shege that time
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Myrepublic(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26
Jewessgratitud3:
It still baffles me what kind of parents raise such children.

Parents need to do more . It's not just producing children for the sake of it. If you don't train them don't think it's only the society that is going to suffer for it they'll turn around and harm you too in the end.

Leave parents out of it.. This generation just get as e be..

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by karmaolu1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26
Let the be light😁
And there was light‼️‼️
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Streetdoctor: 10:32pm On Mar 26
Joy2dworldxyz:

You try for introducing another drug for them boys. Watch as codeine go sale market in some areas this evening.

Use your brains!!
Na who go sell am like that? Codein is a prescription
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by oladele00(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26
The rate at which young boys abuse drugs is becoming so unbecoming. Went to chill at a popular hotel bar a week ago and almost all the young boys there were either smoking marijuana or wrapping it to be consumed. This country is gone with the set of youths that we are breeding.
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:50pm On Mar 26
superCleanworks:

Sorry Jewess but it is toooo late to ask these questions.
Many of these children have hopeless parents who are even too happy for the boys to stroll out of the house so that they (the parents) can have the house to themselves.

Imagine a home where the father has not spent up to 5,000 on his son's feeding for over 3 years. A home where the boy only comes home to sleep and change clothes. What type of parents live there?

Most of these kids have drunkard parents and wayward mothers. You see a boy looking at you eye to eye without greeting you while the mother is right there and when you rebuke such a child, the most the mother can say is LEAVE AM NA SO HIM DEY DO.

These boys too will grow up to become fathers, and the cycle continues.

You're so on point. Exactly my thoughts. Many of them because they cannot give the children quality life, therefore they lose the ability to control or even talk to them.

It's so sad
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:53pm On Mar 26
samuelson06:

Those are exactly the same people that'll tell you to get married early and start making children instead of fixing your broken life first.

Yes o ..na them.
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Truthshotcrazy: 12:13am On Mar 27
shocked
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by chinchum(m): 2:37am On Mar 27
Prefrontal cortex is yet to fully develop, this sort of dangerous addiction will put them on a path of no return.
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by guvna(m): 3:42am On Mar 27
Ikembeku:
Yoruba way

Your papa and mama way.
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Originalsly: 4:14am On Mar 27
Why blame the parents? ... the youths should not be responsible for their choices? Too many youths fall to peer pressure ... do what the others are doing. The difference with drugs is you can quickly become addicted and it's very difficult to quit. Which drug addict ever thought he would've become an addict? Drugs ... same as one chance.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by AgentGoat: 5:03am On Mar 27
In the next ten years. Mad people wey go plenty eh!
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by ozoono(m): 5:59am On Mar 27
Harddiskng:
The guy sitting on the table. In the slow zombie mode.

I have seen something similar twice this week, which speaks to its high prevalence on the street. What drug is that?
It is Colorado aka colos
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:14am On Mar 27
Streetdoctor:

Na who go sell am like that? Codein is a prescription

Does the prescription require police clearance?
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by noblechoco(f): 7:20am On Mar 27
Jakumo:
The complete loss of physical coordination, those meaningless gesticulations, and the wild animalistic ululations screamed by these drug-crazed men are indicative of severe intoxication with PCP (Phencyclidine), a powerful veterinary tranquilizer known to induce outright madness in human beings dosed with less than 10mg of PCP, while those dosed with more than 10mg of PCP are usually rendered comatose.

Alarmingly 24% of illegal cannabis sold on the streets of American cities is contaminated with enough PCP to trigger an assortment of mental illnesses immediately. Grow your own cannabis or QUIT forever so as not to become a PCP or Fentanyl statistic.

All these grammar Lori kini
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by payaseriy: 7:32am On Mar 27
marlow1962:

Lol guys tv dy hardly spoil, either sapa or drugs.
u are a very negative person. Bad Energy
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Rejoice28(f): 7:33am On Mar 27
So pathetic embarassed

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by marlow1962(m): 7:38am On Mar 27
payaseriy:
u are a very negative person. Bad Energy
I'm telling you the truth and there's nothing negative about it.
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:49am On Mar 27
Never in my life again take anything drugs again
I go do Dey form among people wey b smokers them pass colos give me mak I drag I quickly collect am drag 1 puff still inhale for some seconds before exhaling it…..baba I just see say I stand up from chair wey I sit down dey go down slowly sit 4 ground b4 I knw does guy don pick race na my neighbor come rescue me begin dey feed me food and pour water dir my head…..see that colos u go see everybody around u bt u no go fit control ur brain, I was thinking that period wey d thing dey do me say chai Naso I run mad Wetin I wan mak my mama dey think , na till around 1 am I get myself back since that day I no dey near those guys again anything smoking I no dey collect am

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Germi9: 11:20am On Mar 27
All I can say is Eiyah!!
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Streetdoctor: 11:22am On Mar 27
Joy2dworldxyz:

Does the prescription require police clearance?
It has nothing much to do wit police but u can't just walk in a drug store and get it without prescription
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Love56743: 11:24am On Mar 27
I remember that year that I also become a junki, apart from smoking weed i don't any drugs again
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Ghoxt: 11:28am On Mar 27
smiley
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Love56743: 11:34am On Mar 27
Thank God for saving me in the hands ice, codeine, Tramadol, it almost makes me become a junki, even the little have that time I look like a mad person... That time client dey pay me very well yet I look like mad person, But i thank God that i have stop those hard drugs it's remaining just smoking of weed maybe once a day not always as before
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:53pm On Mar 27
Streetdoctor:

It has nothing much to do wit police but u can't just walk in a drug store and get it without prescription

Oya come let me give u a doctor's prescription right now
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Streetdoctor: 5:52pm On Mar 27
Joy2dworldxyz:

Oya come let me give u a doctor's prescription right now
I do supply
Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:12pm On Mar 27
🤷
dangotesmummy:
If you tell them them no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by correctguy101(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27
Jakumo:
The complete loss of physical coordination, those meaningless gesticulations, and the wild animalistic ululations screamed by these drug-crazed men are indicative of severe intoxication with PCP (Phencyclidine), a powerful veterinary tranquilizer known to induce outright madness in human beings dosed with less than 10mg of PCP, while those dosed with more than 10mg of PCP are usually rendered comatose.

Alarmingly 24% of illegal cannabis sold on the streets of American cities is contaminated with enough PCP to trigger an assortment of mental illnesses immediately . Grow your own cannabis or QUIT forever so as not to become a PCP or Fentanyl statistic.

I don't know about the US or it's streets but I already suspected the bolded going on in Nigeria. Some werey are deliberately "touching" our weed and adding funny things.

I used to love weed until I discovered it's no longer doing me the way it used to. Hotness in my head and eyes. It was never something I experienced with it in the 90s. The millennium just dey change am for everyone so I kukuma stay my own lane.

I only do my weed tea or smoke it when it's relaxation time in Delta State as I can. get fresh untouched "goods" easily.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) by Jakumo(m): 4:54am On Mar 28
correctguy101:

I don't know about the US or it's streets but I already suspected the bolded going on in Nigeria. Some werey are deliberately "touching" our weed and adding funny things.

I used to love weed until I discovered it's no longer doing me the way it used to. Hotness in my head and eyes. It was never something I experienced with it in the 90s. The millennium just dey change am for everyone so I kukuma stay my own lane.

I only do my weed tea or smoke it when it's relaxation time in Delta State as I can. get fresh untouched "goods" easily.

Good to hear that you found a reliable grower in Delta State who you can be certain is NOT adding any chemicals to their harvest. Ironically, chemical-poisoned weed is a growing problem even in the USA where cannabis is LEGAL in many states.

I fell victim to chemically poisoned weed in California a couple of years ago. A good friend gifted me some tasty-smelling cannabis that he assured me was purchased from a state-registered cannabis shop in the Hermosa Beach area. Fortunately, I was done with the day's driving before I fired up a joint of that aromatic weed because within minutes I was debating whether I should summon an ambulance to save my own life.

The effects of that poisoned weed were absolutely terrifying and extremely unpleasant. My entire body started to tingle with the same sensation that shoots down the forearm if one accidentally hits an elbow on a hard object. At the same time, my heart began to pound as though I had just run a 100-meter sprint, while my entire body began to overheat, triggering a growing sense of utter panic. I truly thought at that point that I was in the process of dying, and it took deep concentration to sit calmly as a terrible storm raged in my body and mind.

Finally, I decided against phoning 911 to summon an ambulance and opted instead to commence some deep breathing yoga exercises, while performing gentle stretches until the panic subsided and the horrible full-body tingling sensation finally eased. That incident marked the FINAL time that I ever consumed cannabis that I bought from anywhere. Like you, I found a trusted friend who personally grows connoisseur-grade seedless marijuana deep in Nigeria's coastal swamps using imported seeds, and that amateur gardener friend has been generous enough to gift me fragrant and moderately potent buds every year. But for that safe connection, I would NEVER partake of weed when in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) / Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.