Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Elder Brother Of Mosun Filani Calls Her Out For Solely Buring Their Brother With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elder Brother Of Mosun Filani Calls Her Out For Solely Buring Their Brother With (360 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Don't Dispose Your Old Pants Anyhow, Cut Them Into Shreds - Mosun Filani / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elder Brother Of Mosun Filani Calls Her Out For Solely Buring Their Brother With by Spectators: 5:54pm On Mar 22
Elder Brother of Mosun Filani calls her out for solely buring their brother without family members (VIDEO/PHOTOS)

Provide corpse of our brother, Mosun Filani's elder brother asked where their brother buried

Olasunkanmi Filani, the elder brother of popular Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani Oduoye has called out his sister for solely recovering the corpse of their brother, Olatunbosun Filani and buried him without knowledge of other family members.

Olatunbosun Filani, was allegedly murdered by police officers in Abeokuta, Ogun state in 2010.

Mosunmola Filani in her social media post in 2020 revealed how she had to search for the corpse of her younger brother from one mortuary to the other, revealing that she had yet to know what led to his death and who shot him.

Posting a photo of her late brother, she wrote; ”Nigeria failed u in 2010, my sweet brother. U were 25years old then.

”Officers from eleweran/obantoko Abeokuta killed u on Friday evening, but we were notified on Sunday morning. We don’t have the full details of what happened or how it happened till date.

”We went to both station, but we were treated like criminals, and chased away. I was able to locate ur corpse thru the help of a big area brother back then… We went to all the mortuaries in Abeokuta one after the other tipping them to let me search thru their abandoned corpses by police.

”When I found u at ijaiye state hospital u were naked and dead but ur hand was still on ur stomach where u were shot and I could see the bullet hole. I shouted, rolled on the muddy floor, I sat amongst the many corpses and held u, my handsome brother before I was dragged away.
”They never wanted us to locate ur corpse at all.
”But today We Nigerians are saying NO MORE!!!

”RIP OLATUBOSUN OLUWATOSIN FILANI. POLICE KILLED U IN 2010. #endsars #endpolicebrutality #endunlawfulkillings", she wrote.

But in a chat with our reporter, Olasunkanmi, her elder brother querried her for not carrying other members of the family along before going ahead to bury him alone. He added that he suspected foul play because the spirit of his brother (Olatunbosun) appear to him always crying for help.

He also revealed how she (Mosun) wanted to do same thing to their father who died in 2015 as a result of the shock from Olatunbosun's death.

According to Olasunkanmi, Mosun Filani tried all she could to bury their father alone like she did to their brother as she even used soldiers to harassed him after he refused to release their father's corpse to her (Mosun).

He thanked the family members of their dad who supported him claiming he's the elder brother and have more right over their dad than her. He revealed because of that, Mosun never showed up at their father's burial at Ikole Ekiti in Ekiti State.

Olasunkanmi also revealed how arrogant and disrespectful Mosun is after she rose to stardom in the film industry. He described how she maltreated her family members with the support of their mother.

According to him, his coming out against Mosun Filani is not borne out of jealousy but to find answer to what she did to corpse of their brother (Olatunbosun) and where he was buried. "I asked my mother about where my brother was buried and she couldn't give me any answer and I have also asked her (Mosun), she also didn't say anything and a reason I cry out because I have right to know where my brother is buried", Olasunkanmi said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUBQ6OaJmE?si=5PWHjpg-xibmBdF8

https://spectatorsng.com/elder-brother-of-mosun-filani-calls-her-out-for-solely-buring-their-brother-without-family-members-video-photos/

Re: Elder Brother Of Mosun Filani Calls Her Out For Solely Buring Their Brother With by dawnomike(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22
Things fall apart and the center can not hold...
Re: Elder Brother Of Mosun Filani Calls Her Out For Solely Buring Their Brother With by Iamicekid(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22
This brother na fool, so you waited for 14yrs Abi , u just looking for cheap fame, cause if na truth u dey look for it won’t take u this long to come out, baba dey look for a pay day but using ur bro to get that, that’s lame bro

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Right About Don Jazzy / Daily Times / Win N20,000 From O! Network Photo'show Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.