Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) (18666 Views)

Wyclef Jean Joins Kizz Daniel's 'FvckYouChallenge' / [music] Shatta Wale Ft. Shatta Michy – Low Tempo / Black Bonnie Song Lyrics | Wale Ft. Jacquees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22
Wetin be this?
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22
SafariHunter:

If you say so..
Dumbass ass kisser
why e come dey pain u na.... She's already made a name for herself without her dad's influence.... How many rich men pikin popular like cuppy?
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by omonla10(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22
Wyclef part no reach 2 seconds ..

DIs girl always dey shock me
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by VaginaAcademic: 9:36pm On Mar 22
This video was shot with First bank money i hope you cuppy the tune
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 9:46pm On Mar 22
mployer:

The song is very cool.
You all stop hating.

Many Nigerians have issues.
That song is better than what some of their faves are singing.
Many don't like Cuppy because of her wealthy background. But is she the reason why their own background is poor? Because they can't match up, they just want to hate
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Sk5050: 9:48pm On Mar 22
inoki247:
Lol waste of money waste of sound...
I swear down
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Melonsmasher: 10:00pm On Mar 22
TechCapon:
This wale guy used to have levels before oo. He used to roll with Rick Ross way back. Now he just jumps on any kind of song angry
Calm down bro Wale no dey the song, it's just her song title

Besides, that wasn't even Wyclef on the song smh
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Mar 22
SafariHunter:
Zero aesthetic appeal, production is weak af. The music is bland.
I am not a hater, just a proper music lover.

She is rich, hire song writers, get a team to put her on the map. I no understand the gal wahala.

you are right

1 Like

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22
cheesy

No mind the Alaragbigbon! Abeg grin

grin
inoki247:

Lol Wale no dey the Song na the name of the song b Wale....

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Mar 22
GreatrAnalyst:

Many Nigerians have issues.
That song is better than what some of their faves are singing.
Many don't like Cuppy because of her wealthy background. But is she the reason why their own background is poor? Because they can't match up, they just want to hate

what artistic and musical ability does she have?

who are the faves that her music is better than?
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by 1Alex: 10:07pm On Mar 22
chopnaira:
All those boys wey dey bear Wale would think cuppy is singing for them grin

Wale the rapper is not on the song. Song title is Wale.
the guy you quoted is an olodo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by TechCapon(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22
Dangrace01:

Oga buy data na wale no dey d song
Lol I no wan waste my precious data abeg. The song sweet?
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Konjiboii: 10:18pm On Mar 22
Cuppy go just dey release music for her own personal listening pleasure since most Nigerian broads can’t relate to spending money on their men and taking a brother on private trips, broke hos
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by djsa(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22
All of una forget say na dj this girl be, how many djs in Nigeria go fit sing song without lip sync.
She really tried abeg make we learn to dey promote people effort so that God go still open our ways for us

1 Like

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by AdemolaA2: 10:30pm On Mar 22
TechCapon:
This wale guy used to have levels before oo. He used to roll with Rick Ross way back. Now he just jumps on any kind of song angry
.. it’s not Wale the rapper … that’s the title of the song !!!
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Draslo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22
99thEnemy:

Cuppy isn’t Gen-Z

Cuppy is 92, Gen-Z starts from like 96-97

She’s a Millennial.
Gen Z millennial...all na the same.
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Tetraozonaitera: 10:36pm On Mar 22
SafariHunter:
Zero aesthetic appeal, production is weak af. The music is bland.
I am not a hater, just a proper music lover.

She is rich, hire song writers, get a team to put her on the map. I no understand the gal wahala.

You are right.

But the song is not Bad o. It is better that her previous. So, that's an improvement.

Making good music is easy when you have money even with almost zero talent.

Hire a voice trainer
Hire a good song writer
Hire a good composer
Hire a good producer
Do little stressless vocals and if mixed well , good music is made.

She's getting better.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by azpekuliar: 10:39pm On Mar 22
Which day this girl go gree say this music thing is not fer her

1 Like

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Slimlord(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22
BigDawsNet:

I love her voice.. but she need someone to help her with writing songs
Her voice is only good enough to say the " To cuppy this press 1" signature.

Who does pon pon in 2024?
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Greenfaces: 11:02pm On Mar 22
Wycliffe would sing with anybody though
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22
cicero:
This is great music. Poor people always hating on rich people with their broke ass.
see money wey your papa get,ass licker
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:04am On Mar 23
The song is averagely beautiful, we can give her 6/10. I.... don't know why she preferred to use pidgin English. Comments in the first page,made me think the song is wack, only for me to see a beautiful song.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by sacrono: 12:16am On Mar 23
glimpse33:
1/10 Rating..
you're very generous

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:32am On Mar 23
She needs God's help. Too many haters for am.
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by femi4: 12:32am On Mar 23
inoki247:
Lol waste of money waste of sound...
She try
Over 3.5
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by femi4: 12:33am On Mar 23
glimpse33:
1/10 Rating..
A worthy 6
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by sheriffindy(m): 12:34am On Mar 23
IT IS VERY BAD.
Amotolongbo:
the music is not bad.

Don’t be surprised when you see it being nominated for the Grammy award
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:38am On Mar 23
Congratulations... Sweet should... Interesting music.
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 1:11am On Mar 23
Nigerians no dey ever like to encourage children of rich.. na their fault say una papa hustle no make am rich..
My only problem with the song was the video and her not actually featuring Wyclef in the video...
E for make sense...
Unless it's not the official video oooo.
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:06am On Mar 23
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Go bring husband come for your parents and make them grandparents
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:07am On Mar 23
ghettochild4u:
Nigerians no dey ever like to encourage children of rich.. na their fault say una papa hustle no make am rich..
My only problem with the song was the video and her not actually featuring Wyclef in the video...
E for make sense...
Unless it's not the official video oooo.
stop lying. The music no sweet
Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:08am On Mar 23
Amotolongbo:
the music is not bad.

Don’t be surprised when you see it being nominated for the Grammy award
which Grammy award? If na joke make you stop am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.