Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins (3691 Views)

Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF / Suggest A Squad For Keshi Against Ethiopia / National Honours, Land & Cash For Keshi & Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by ybase2: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2011
Obafemi Martins has asked new Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi to give him another chance to prove himself just as he has backed the coach to succeed.

“The Eagles drew 0-0 with Botswana but with more time, the team will be back on top again,” said ‘Obagoal’ from his base in Russia.
read more :http://dailypost.com.ng/2011/11/15/i-want-to-play-for-keshi-obafemi-martins/
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by julioralph(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
The "big boss" must learn from d mistakes of siasia, ie -(favouritism, he's my boy syndrome, etc) and as a matter of URGENCY bring Obafemi back to d eagles!
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by acaolly1(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2011
Foolish talk, are you playing for Keshi or Nigeria
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by oobim(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2011
u want to play for nigeria cos ur career is falling apart.whr were u wen 9ja needed u?formin big boy n super star.we dnt need u anymore,old man.same wil happen to dat egocentric,talentless mikel.he wud somday beg to play.ezi ofia!
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by wellheads(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2011
E go hard d guy small o!
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2011
Obafemi i - his active days are far-far behind him and he needs to spend more time out of night and day clubs and oniru beaches and paying consultants to teach him how to live a swank lifestyle
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by Baawaa(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2011
Sure,u wil play for Keshi not Nigeria
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by etplacido: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
sure, you can play who you wanna, wish you good luck
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by highland(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
Obagoal for real.
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by slex(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
I thank God for the opportunity of watching obagol week inb week out because i have acess to watch the russian premier league, i stand by saying , Obagol is finished, he is not sharp anymore, his technicality has gone and he is not a striker, i have watched him times without number with his club and they almost as always sub him to put another player, why?because he does nothing, just one or 2 brilliant passes thats all
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by UyiIredia(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
acaolly1:

Foolish talk, are you playing for Keshi or Nigeria

close to what I had in mind
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
Playing for keshi means playing for nigeria
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by silibaba: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
nonsense talk.go and play for keshi. when last him him samasault self
grin
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

Playing for keshi means playing for nigeria

. . . as if they dont know
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by vokalguy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Lets face it, Martins is finished jare, ever since he moved to Germany, he was on a rapid decline,
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by skfa1: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
silibaba:

nonsense talk.go and play for keshi. when last him him[b] samasault[/b] self
grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by SubZERO3(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2011
When he was as hot as hell,donning jersey number 30@inter,nigerians were ready2go miles2see him play4her country,he said nt yet ready, as@den,he was in top ten nominees4caf player of the year,until recently he started picking matches4d eagles he later pledge alliagiance to,wat can u say of a player wenger cudn't get4 £9m,but was told to up it to £13m, wen tins fall apart,d centre will sure remain apart,,MARTINS,U HAVE MISSED IT.
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by Ifemyke: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
I feel he should be be given a chance to prove himself. However, for the premiership faithfuls, The top 10 most overrated players in the Premier League right now are, Carragher, Walcott and , ? Read more on http://www.footballfile.com/
Re: I Want To Play For Keshi – Obafemi Martins by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
he's so out of anybody's radar, i doubt if he will make any tangible impact to the squad if invited.

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Wealthiest Nigerian Footballers And Their Assets / Why Is Betting So Difficult? / Week 38 Pool Result For Sat 23, Mar 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.