Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 (42548 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by otunbateejay(m): 4:50am On Mar 27
why are we like this in this country we never appreciate anything for once in our life do u think winner always win
Myrepublic:
Gooaal!

No shots on goal ,no goal..

Even primary school children will do better than this...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Emekajohn66: 4:56am On Mar 27
Am crying 😢 while watching the match
Enyiba can not play like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by enemyofprogress: 5:12am On Mar 27
Fokn overrated team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:34am On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
A coach that has taking sporting Lisbon to the Final of the Europa league their ist European final for almost 50yrs una use una mouth pursue am now u prefer an apprentice a novice to take Nigeria to the worldcup qualifier lol una sef
same coach that couldn't beat ordinary Lesotho in uyo... Na inferiority complex be Ina issue that's why u guys think na only foreign coach we need... That's how una talk say Rohr is a magician yet went to Benin republic and can't perform his magic there...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by VinnyBaba: 5:36am On Mar 27
Temi2468:
If you want to win these super eagles, score them first.

I can bet you, they'll continue to play as if they're the one leading you by 6 goals with nothing to worry about.

Even the opponent would be hungry for more goals while super eagles on the losing side will play football without any urgency.

An ever annoying team.

I repeat, our men's football is tied to the country's politics. It's spiritual. The day we get this country right in terms of good leadership, it will naturally bring back our glory in the men's football, or else.....

You are right, Man

Once a Nigerian Organization decides to bath itself with the Dirty Waters of Politics, it would cease to grow.😒

Example is NLC.

See how they left their Constitutional role, to engage Labour party in a Senseless Fight! embarassed undecided

Such organizations are FINISHED. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:38am On Mar 27
Christlike01:
As soon as I saw the team's lineup,I knew it would be a disaster! Finidi is not good enough for the Super Eagles. I prefer a good foreign coach,we will be risking our qualifications if the Super Eagles is left in the hands of our half -baked indigenous coaches. We have to go for a high profile foreign coach to be deputized by Emmanuel Amunike.
if amuneke was your brother after leading Tanzania as coach he should now do assistant to a foreign skin this how black people underate urselfs... And can u pay a high profile foreign Coach...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by VinnyBaba: 5:43am On Mar 27
Alexis11:

Keep decieving yourself. By your logic it means Nigerian football team never had glory days.

😂

Mr Agbad0rian,
He simply means since Buhari and Ebola tinibu came onboard,
Super Eagles have been FAILING WOEFULLY. embarassed sad sad

He means Bad Governance affect all areas of life, including Football. undecided

During Abacha (1993-1998), was our Glory Era in Super eagles and even Sports in general, because of his Able Leadership! smiley

APC/tinibu na curse unto Nigeria! 😒

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 6:21am On Mar 27
EniHolar:

Shift

Ok I will shift to 2🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by softtorce: 6:22am On Mar 27
So a captain reporting late to camp need to have is ego massage in the name of man management on a national duty.

Was that how the likes of Rufai Okclocha Kanu behaved to have their ego massage all in the name of man management.

Bro make i noise insult reply over a foolish man behaviour. Imagine what some of you are even saying ? A man without respect for the coach, lacking in character dignity should be having his ego massage.

The likes of Buffon should be having their egos steamed roll for camping late for national assignment going by your thoughtless n exceedingly foolish n senseless reasoning.

Geovanni412:

Oliseh can't be naija coach

To be a good coach, you need to be able to manage the egos of the players in your team

It is not everytime you blow hot on a player.

Some players are to be treated differently.

It's called man -management.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Alexis11: 6:32am On Mar 27
VinnyBaba:

Mr Agbad0rian,

During Abacha (1993-1998), was our Glory Era in Super eagles and even Sports in general, because of his Able Leadership! smiley

Lol if you like write epistle from now till year 3000, Obi will never be president still.

Even a diseased dog has a better shot at presidency than Obi. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Geovanni412(m): 6:35am On Mar 27
softtorce:
So a captain reporting late to camp need to have is ego massage in the name of man management on a national duty.

Was that how the likes of Rufai Okclocha Kanu behaved to have their ego massage all in the name of man management.

Bro make i noise insult reply over a foolish man behaviour. Imagine what some of you are even saying ? A man without respect for the coach, lacking in character dignity should be having his ego massage.

The likes of Buffon should be having their egos steamed roll for camping late for national assignment going by your thoughtless n exceedingly foolish n senseless reasoning.

Have you forgotten that Enyeama went for his mother's burial and that was his reason for being late?

Some people are good coaches but can't manage big teams because they have issues with dealing with players' ego.

SAF as im discipline reach never once entered savage mode on Paul Scholes even when he got red cards unnecessarily

He even went to France to talk with Cantona even when Cantona kicked a fan and got banned for 8 months

Football no be by gra gra.

_https://www.nairaland.com/7968859/history-how-sunday-olisheh-kicked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by ignis: 6:49am On Mar 27
This loss go pain Finidi George pass everybody.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:24am On Mar 27
This Nigeria team is not always good at friendlies

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Sleekfingers: 7:24am On Mar 27
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See a national team , that want to qualify for world cup......
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by softtorce: 7:27am On Mar 27
OK now I get your point.
Why don born Enyeama papa or mama well make he report to his club 1 micro sec late.

De there de sugarcoat foolish excuse for a nonentity. So Nigeria suppose de beg Enyeama each time we employ a new coach. I never read this report till now because I no say the entire team n NFF de useleww but I have this to msg for Enyeama, may it never be well with him n his entire household for his action back then.

If hin mama don die na Ogun go kill him papa. So the oloriburuku foolish bastard Enyeama expect every coach to postrate dey beg am because he can scatter the team ?!

I repeat e no go beta for am wherever him day.

robosky02:
In 2011, Siasia fell out with the same Enyeama, Osaze and Mikel. All three were later recalled for the crunch match with Guinea in Abuja and their performance on the day left much to be desired as Nigeria failed to pick the 2012 Nations Cup ticket

Geovanni412:

Have you forgotten that Enyeama went for his mother's burial and that was his reason for being late?

Some people are good coaches but can't manage big teams because they have issues with dealing with players' ego.

SAF as im discipline reach never once entered savage mode on Paul Scholes even when he got red cards unnecessarily

He even went to France to talk with Cantona even when Cantona kicked a fan and got banned for 8 months

Football no be by gra gra.

_https://www.nairaland.com/7968859/history-how-sunday-olisheh-kicked

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Stargirl2011(f): 7:29am On Mar 27
iznaws:
That is just a rank but on the field is a different story. Ghana can handle Mali or Nigeria.
If they can handle Nigeria, why did they not win us?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 7:38am On Mar 27
robosky02:
We move

Nigeria just fresh from defeating Ghana 2-1

Seeks to finish up Mali

I just came here to laugh again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 7:40am On Mar 27
Stargirl2011:
If they can handle Nigeria, why did they not win us?

We pranked you with our C team just so Mali will finish u off and they did🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:52am On Mar 27
ednut1:
once home based starts getting call up. He will off to albania or malta. Cant work

U no dey ever suggest solution, na to dey always talk about obstacle and hurdles

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:54am On Mar 27
softtorce:
Only Oliseh as the tactics n brilliance to coach Super Eagles, na tribal sentiment no gree us see front for this country.

Olisej remains the only naija that coached a foreign club successful. No white will hand over his club to anyone without sound technical abilities.

Oliseh as proven himself let Amunike go n prove himself as well, of Nigeria want a foriwgn coach we should hire Mamelodi Sundown coach any other decision shows we are not ready.

Nigeria can not pay good coach with sound technical ability but with my two suggestions we will go places because they are sound n they are just waiting to be discovered.

Which tribal sentiment again na
Na only for football i know say Nigerians dey ever unite and we never appoint local coach based on tribal whatever before

Where u see this one now
Nawa for u o
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Cmanforall: 7:54am On Mar 27
Marjoribanks:
Is Mali using homebased players? Which homebased players would stay in the league for more than one season after getting exposure?

NIGERIA does not need to do what other African countries are doing.
How many homebased players are in the English team, if you want to sound this way?
That's even not the point here. If the players leave the league, they will be invited if they are in a team in the top 5 or so of their league, and are regular starters.
If Nigeria has players in Man City, for example, the player will be invited. But picking lower division players or players who rarely play in their clubs to come represent SE should be reconsidered
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Stargirl2011(f): 7:54am On Mar 27
[quote author=Swanzi post=129128946]

We pranked you with our C team just so Mali will finish u off and they did
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Cmanforall: 7:55am On Mar 27
Profayo:
Hope you know Osimhen is not playing fora top 5 club
He won the league, and he's the African footballer of the year, so there's reason to invite him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Cmanforall: 7:56am On Mar 27
ednut1:
once home based starts getting call up. He will off to albania or malta. Cant work
And that will be his goodbye.
But if he offs to a top team, he will be invited

Nigeria got many talents
And there is l need to be strict
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:00am On Mar 27
VinnyBaba:

Mr Agbad0rian,

U are always sounding incoherent on every thread
U are even superstitious too

U believe a random political issue would affect the performance of an entirely diff 11 guys elsewhere

Africans and false belief and this one go school o cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by mipeesoft(m): 8:10am On Mar 27
All of una wey dey call for local coach Una don see Una life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Freshtruth(m): 8:12am On Mar 27
OGHENAOGIE:
same coach that couldn't beat ordinary Lesotho in uyo... Na inferiority complex be Ina issue that's why u guys think na only foreign coach we need... That's how una talk say Rohr is a magician yet went to Benin republic and can't perform his magic there...
Thor would be qualified us fror the worldcup I can beat my chest , pisero WOR under pressure from day one and he still deliver we cannot afford to use the guises of infioriority complex to miss another worldcup. The next coach should be employ base on qualification and not skin colour. So rest local coach is not d way forward
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Temi2468: 8:16am On Mar 27
VinnyBaba:

You are right, Man

Once a Nigerian Organization decides to bath itself with the Dirty Waters of Politics, it would cease to grow.😒

Example is NLC.

See how they left their Constitutional role, to engage Labour party in a Senseless Fight! embarassed undecided

Such organizations are FINISHED. sad

Even though I'm fully OBEDIENT, I totally agree with you!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22am On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
Thor would be qualified us fror the worldcup I can beat my chest , pisero WOR under pressure from day one and he still deliver we cannot afford to use the guises of infioriority complex to miss another worldcup. The next coach should be employ base on qualification and not skin colour. So rest local coach is not d way forward
and who told finidi isn't qualified? He has the right badges and is enyimba coach too.. has been Assistant in national team... If u can give paseiro who struggled benefit of doubt despite collecting huge 70k dollars monthly initially then stop hounding finidi that doesn't even have any contract with NFF as coach but is just there in interim capacity.. there's amuneke too.. also qualifed... And others
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by Freshtruth(m): 8:27am On Mar 27
OGHENAOGIE:
and who told finidi isn't qualified? He has the right badges and is enyimba coach too.. has been Assistant in national team... If u can give paseiro who struggled benefit of doubt despite collecting huge 70k dollars monthly initially then stop hounding finidi that doesn't even have any contract with NFF as coach but is just there in interim capacity.. there's amuneke too.. also qualifed... And others
Am done with u na una vote Buhari for power I won't waist my time on u.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali: International Friendly (0 - 2) On 26th March 2024 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:34am On Mar 27
Honestly Senegal and Mali are the teams I am happy that we avoided in AFCON. These two teams were the ones I thought will get to the final.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss / Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.