Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Am Currently Attempting To Live The American Dream After Having Lived The Afri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Currently Attempting To Live The American Dream After Having Lived The Afri (141 Views)

Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / 3 Nigerian Artiste That Live/lived The Gang Life / The Toughest Son-of-a-bitch Who Ever Lived: The True Story Of The Man Who Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Currently Attempting To Live The American Dream After Having Lived The Afri by lagostrendboy: 5:16am On Mar 23
I am currently attempting to live the American dream after having lived the African dream – Davido

The famous Nigerian artist Davido declares that he is going to concentrate on chasing the American dream, claiming that he has already found success in Africa.

Davido recently disclosed that he is working on two different albums, one for the African market and the other for the American public, in an interview with Billboard. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

davido

The ‘OBO’ hitmaker expressed his desire to collaborate with artists and creators worldwide, as a way to expand his outreach.
Davido on his plan to live the American dream

“I want to drop this album by the grace of God. Hopefully, we get to hit No. 1. I just want to share great ideas and great music with other artists, influence other artists, write and produce for other people. Just getting to the dream. I’ve lived the African dream, now I’m trying to get to the American dream.”
Speaking on his relationship with American artists

“I think I connect with Atlanta artists, especially having lived there for about four, five years there. I currently have a house in Atlanta, so when it comes to the American culture, I learned most of it in the South. So I think I relate better with Atlanta artists, being around [Young] Thug and being around people. Like, I been knew Gunna even before either he or I popped off.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/23/i-am-currently-attempting-to-live-the-american-dream-after-having-lived-the-african-dream-davido/

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, Mynd44

Re: I Am Currently Attempting To Live The American Dream After Having Lived The Afri by phosky(m): 7:36am On Mar 23
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Portable And Others Drag Bobrisky For Winning Best Dressed Female Award / Junior Pope: Ini Edo Calls For Overhauling Of Production Process In Nollywood. / Rema Says No More Big 3 Anymore But There Is Now Big 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.