Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam (26090 Views)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 9:45am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
Do you need adult sanitary pads for women with heavy flow?

As regards the loan.. the mosques should be sent to IBADAN that still looks like a WAR Relic. SE will use the money and build good infrastructure, while the mosque will be donated to RONU monsuru
grin.

Stop writing jargons on my mentions. Whatever you might be going through, I ain't behind it

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:45am On Mar 23
I imagine when last you got shagged by a real man. Not all these Agbo drinkers and touts that hail you as an area mama. grin

helinues:

Is it your jobless Mr monitoring spirit

I guess you be wrist watch wey work non stop

Eish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 9:47am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
I imagine when last you got shagged by a real man. Not all these Agbo drinkers and touts that hail you as an area mama. grin

Again, I ain't behind whatever you might be going through, don't put the unnecessary frustration on me.

Wondering which day you guys will show some kind of happiness by being soft on others instead of displaying bitterness and hatred for years on this forum.

Nansense

1 Like

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:47am On Mar 23
Your mentions are worthless, just like your disposable sanitary napkin/tissue. You can't even afford pads since Tinubu became President grin

Shouting RONU and MANDATE on serious poverty
cheesy

helinues:

Stop writing jargons on my mentions. Whatever you might be going through, I ain't behind it

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Goodnewsforlife: 9:48am On Mar 23
SoNature:
Nobody is telling these Igbo Muslims not to practice their yeye religion.

My problem with them is that they have refused to smell the coffee and realise that Islam doesn't just spread but spreads with terrorism.

If they bring that madness to the East, we go use one day treat their fvckup one after another! We are already dealing with Fulani herdsmen and unknown gunmen, don't add to our woes.
islam is yeye religion now but once election is around d corner they will turn to beautiful bride

U think people are stupid abi?

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Emyogalanya: 9:48am On Mar 23
OkutaNla:
https://punchng.com/its-difficult-for-igbo-muslims-to-get-partners-in-seast-imo-chief-imam/?amp

Mynd44
fergie001

See as e dey talk like better person. Cos they're in minority just wait till they get more members and they'll unleash full time terror on the villa

3 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Ikembeku: 9:49am On Mar 23
helinues:

Is it your jobless Mr monitoring spirit

I guess you be wrist watch wey work non stop

Eish

Gbegiri talk normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:50am On Mar 23
Go and prepare another abomination in the North against Islam and claim it's Obidents again.

Nothing will save you now.

Una don cast.. and the retribution will be bloody

Goodnewsforlife:
islam is yeye religion now but once election is around d corner they will turn to beautiful bride

1 Like

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Goodnewsforlife: 9:51am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
Go and prepare another abomination in the North against Islam and claim it's Obidents again.

Nothing will save you now.

Una don cast.. and the retribution will be bloody

if u igbos like u all can turn Muslim n kneel down before d north

No presidency or Biafra for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by SoNature(m): 9:52am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:

The beauty of bad leadership is that it spares nobody. See how fast Tinubu has turned northerners who used to feed the whole country to food bandits.

This is just the preamble and it doesn't change the fact that Islam is a yeye religion because it spreads terrorism around the world. A religion that tells people to fight for their maker can only be for stupid people.

PS: I won't reply you again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:52am On Mar 23
Love those that love you.

Hate/crucify/execute/smash those that Hate YOU.

No compromise with idiots., especially the pretentious ones.

helinues:

Again, I ain't behind whatever you might be going through, don't put the unnecessary frustration on me.

Wondering which day you guys will show some kind of happiness by being soft on others instead of displaying bitterness and hatred for years on this forum.

Nansense

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Goodnewsforlife: 9:54am On Mar 23
SoNature:

The beauty of bad leadership is that it spares nobody. See how fast Tinubu has turned northerners who used to feed the whole country to food bandits.

This is just the preamble and it doesn't change the fact that Islam is a yeye religion because it spreads terrorism around the world. A religion that tells people to fight for their maker can only be for stupid people.

PS: I won't reply you again...
islam is a yeye religion but here u have pandora fraud licking their asses cos of votes

U igbos are in for a long ride

Let’s see if only Christian votes will make u igbos president

We will make u learn d hard way

3 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:55am On Mar 23
See tears...

Any way you look at it. You must cry Blood.

Goodnewsforlife:
if u igbos like u all can turn Muslim n kneel down before d north

No presidency or Biafra for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 9:56am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
Love those that love you.

Hate/crucify/execute/smash those that Hate YOU.

No compromise with idiots., especially the pretentious ones.

You see what I am talking about. Na the same hatred no allow you to comprehend that simple message.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:56am On Mar 23
BUHARI, Tinubu, all went to Churches for political endorsements.

All these Tinubu Agbado supporters sef. Use your brain.. even if it has fermented

Goodnewsforlife:
islam is a yeye religion but here u have pandora fraud licking their asses cos of votes

U igbos are in for a long ride

Let’s see if only Christian votes will make u igbos president

We will make u learn d hard way

4 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Ikembeku: 9:56am On Mar 23
helinues:

You see what I am talking about. Na the same hatred no allow you to comprehend that simple message.

Be useful with your life
Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Goodnewsforlife: 9:57am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
See tears...

Any way you look at it. You must cry Blood.

we ain’t igbos

Blood tears are only meant for igbos

When python dealt with u, we saw your blood tears

When Nigerians rejected your pandora fraudster he cried live on tv, so tell me wetin remain?

Tears is normal for u lots

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Goodnewsforlife: 9:58am On Mar 23
helinues:

just leave igbos alone

They are coming to beg again come 2027

U can see them calling islam a yeye religion, let’s see what they will tell Muslims in d next election

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 9:59am On Mar 23
You are just a pathetic being.

I repeat...

LOVE THOSE THAT LOVE YOU.

Kill/exceute/slash/smash those that HATE you, especially those that are pretentious. Just like the SOUTHERN UNITY noisemakers

helinues:

1 Like

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 10:02am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
just leave igbos alone

They are coming to beg again come 2027

U can see them calling islam a yeye religion, let’s see what they will tell Muslims in d next election

Bro not all Igbo's are like that, na the fanatics Igbos turned Obidients.

Since I have known some of them online for years, they have never for in a day show some kind of happiness. Nobody need una love, but at least show happiness by treating others the way you want to be treated.

Ikembeku, you see that moniker, that person and his fellows have been trolling be for good 6 straight years, not just only me but others. They even have dedicated monikers for the trolling, sometimes 7 in a day.

Now you can understand the extent of how hatred has gotten into some of them that they have lost touch with reality. You will be saying A, they will be saying W.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 10:03am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
You are just a pathetic being.

I repeat...

LOVE THOSE THAT LOVE YOU.

Kill/exceute/slash/smash those that HATE you, especially those that are pretentious. Just like the SOUTHERN UNITY noisemakers

Do you have issue with comprehending little things? Nobody needs your love, keep it. What I am saying is for you to show some kind of happiness, like oh today is a good day, let me come online , make my comments and Waka.

Not like the way you and your lots come on NL Daily just to look for someone to insult or attack for just no reasonable reason.

Psychologically, lots might have been wrong
Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 10:05am On Mar 23
Python dealt with IGBOs? Ok. Please when is the Python coming back for part two? The SE is still standing strong and the python dancers are crying foolishly. Ask around.

Your worthless OBAs were killed by kids and you are here masturbating on yourself without getting an erection. grin

Peter Obi, is the most mentioned name on the platforms of all RONU failures. Why?, because you all knew that he actually beat the idiotic dinosaur called TINUBU that is worthless like his disposable pampers.

Why are you crying and campaign even when your worthless brother is President
cheesy?

Goodnewsforlife:
we ain’t igbos

Blood tears are only meant for igbos

When python dealt with u, we saw your blood tears

When Nigerians rejected your pandora fraudster he cried live on tv, so tell me wetin remain?

Tears is normal for u lots

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Ikembeku: 10:06am On Mar 23
helinues:

Since I have known some of them online for years, they have never for in a day show some kind of happiness. Nobody need una love, but at least show happiness by treating others the way you want to be treated.

Ikembeku, you see that moniker, that person and his fellows have been trolling be for good 6 straight years, not just only me but others. They even have dedicated monikers for the trolling, sometimes 7 in a day.

Now you can understand the extent of how hatred has gotten into some of them that they have lost touch with reality. You will be saying A, they will be saying W.

Who born you.

Are you confused?

1 Like

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Ikembeku: 10:06am On Mar 23
helinues:

Do you have issue with comprehending little things? Nobody needs your love, keep it. What I am saying is for you to show some kind of happiness, like oh today is a good day, let me come online , make my comments and Waka.

Not like the way you and your lots come on NL Daily just to look for someone to insult or attack for just no reasonable reason.

Death to the pedophile prophet and his followers

3 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 10:07am On Mar 23
How can happiness be in the DNA of IDIOTs?

It's obvious that you need a man badly. Celibacy at OLD age has made you mentally exhausted.

Cry blood

helinues:

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 10:08am On Mar 23
Ikembeku:

Who born you.

Are you confused?

Now you can understand the extent of how
hatred has gotten into some of them that they have lost touch with reality. You will be saying A, they will be saying W

If you are still waiting for a herbalist to tell you lots are wrong, then you are on a long thing.
Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Goodnewsforlife: 10:08am On Mar 23
helinues:

that’s the typical igbo behavior
Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by helinues: 10:10am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
How can happiness be in the DNA of IDIOTs?

It's obvious that you need a man badly. Celibacy at OLD age has made you mentally exhausted.

Cry blood

How can happiness be in the DNA of IDIOTs

Now, I got where you are coming from. Truly, wetin Idiots need happiness for.Nothing to argue about again.

Thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Ikembeku: 10:11am On Mar 23
helinues:

Now you can understand the extent of how .

If you are still waiting for a herbalist to tell you lots are wrong, then you are on a long thing.

Okay so because of nairaland you refused to brush your teeth and bath ?

1 Like

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by RuggedBiafran: 10:12am On Mar 23
Thanks for showing what you use for menstrual cramps cheesy

helinues:

Now, I got where you are coming from. Truly, wetin Idiots need happiness for.Nothing to argue about again.

Thanks for the clarification
Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by Gustavowhite(m): 10:17am On Mar 23
A northern Muslim will never give his daughter to an Igbo christian for marriage,why should we Igbo Christians now give our daughter to Muslims
Abeg go up north,there are many Hausa and Yoruba Muslims willing to marry your type

I have seen conc Muslims reject Christian suitors for their daughter even when they are both Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam by cocolacec(m): 10:19am On Mar 23
RuggedBiafran:
That Chief Imam.. is a hustler.

Just like saying a Fulani will be a Bishop. grin

The only people that will be on this thread are the idiots that use religion as a political tool. Who lost ILORIN because they wanted to please their conquerors.

In the SE we circumcise our male children. We dont leave them with abomination 'foreskin' like Fulani and their RONU slaves.

100% Christianity and Christ is our comforter and strength

Ignorance is a disease.The Jews,Xtians and Muskims circumcize their male children.As far as i know Yorubas circumcize thier males in infancy (within 3 months of life) while the Northerners do it around ages 5-10 years old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) / Ma Salam Wa Bi Salam (let's Talk Arabic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.