Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Try To Stop White Policy Over The Regular Nigerian Rule - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Try To Stop White Policy Over The Regular Nigerian Rule (96 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / Army Officers Stop White Man, Policeman From Breaking Traffic Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Try To Stop White Policy Over The Regular Nigerian Rule by Pastsoul: 9:03am On Mar 23
I still need people help, I see no reason why a black Nigerian is in his house and the white arrest involves citizen like enabling citizen to threat a Nigerian who live with his parents and also have a flag with daily soldier parade. And which government meeting must no stop right when the police do there stuff as an activities,
Please help remove Mr Micheal from House arrest which spiritual power.
(We have power in media when we have top gun my police file can be open)

(1) (Reply)

Apc / The Edo State Government Has Commenced The Training Of The Sixth Batch Of Over 1 / Police Arrest For Faking Kidnapping, And Demanding N5m Ransom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.