Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Powerful Dell Specs To Go For - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Powerful Dell Specs To Go For (111 Views)

What are the SPECS to Look Out For? / Powerful Dell Nvidia Intel Core I7 Gaming Laptop For Sale / What Are The Most Important Specs To Look For When Buying A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Dell Specs To Go For by ArewaHouse: 10:18am On Mar 23
Latitude 7420 Screen Size
The Dell Latitude 7420 screen size features a 14-inch display. The screen resolution is Full HD (1920 x 1080), providing clear and sharp visuals. It’s also designed with an IPS panel, which offers wide viewing angles and consistent color reproduction.

Dell Latitude 7420 i7 Screen Size
The i7 version of the Latitude 7420 also comes with a 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) screen. This model is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor, ensuring high performance for business and productivity tasks.

Latitude 7420 Specs
The Latitude 7420 is equipped with various specs, including an 11th Generation Intel Core processor, options for 16GB RAM, and also SSD storage. It supports Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth connectivity, and it has a built-in FHD camera. The laptop is available in both laptop and 2-in-1 configurations.

https://wealthynigga.com/latitude-7420-screen-size-complete-review/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop For Work And Would Like To Pay For It In Installments / Asus Portable Laptop With Touchscreen For Sale (100k) / Forex Eurusd Usdjpy Weekly Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.