Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol (34123 Views)

Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo Commissions Fire Engines, Rapid Response Vehicles / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by TheRareGem1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23
HM Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo commissioned thirty (30) operational vehicles dedicated to the surveillance and patrol of our border space, at the Nigeria Immigration Service headquarters in fulfilment of the promise of President Tinubu (GCFR) to keep a safe nation through a secured border.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by TheRareGem1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23
More

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by muhyeenisce(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23
E be like na only this man and three others de run Baba TINUBU government…
Kudos to him

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by kemzy107(f): 2:16pm On Mar 23
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo's work is evident in the various amenities he had aided to put in place to brighten the faces of his people. Well done sir

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by OBTOREPA(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23
Hard working minister.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by atiku4President(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23
Hope the contract for the purchase of those vehicles was not awarded to a company owned by the usual suspects.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by TopBanter: 2:42pm On Mar 23
atiku4President:
Hope the contract for the purchase of those vehicles was not awarded to a company owned by the usual suspects.

Norhing do you bro. Your talk is to be expected from an Atiku fan. You can't help yourself as the supporter of a loser who abandons Nigeria regularly for his real country of Dubai.

We are therefore not surprised you refrain from commenting about the magnificent building being commissioned to be bickering about the shoe the Master of ceremony is wearing. Awon enemies of progress dede. Eka bo.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by NyamiriSlayer(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23
Good one

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by christejames(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23
The force should make consistent budget for maintenance ⛑ sha!

I don't understand why public vehicles especially the ones gifted to the police force are always looking rickety after just 6 months of contact? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by helinues: 3:14pm On Mar 23
The new NIS boss has been active.

Nice one

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by softtorce: 3:51pm On Mar 23
This guy should keep up the good work, one of the shinning light in this administration aside Umahi n Wike. The others are ekpa like the fool championing Biafra from abroad.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by atiku4President(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23
TopBanter:

Norhing do you bro. Your talk is to be expected from an Atiku fan. You can't help yourself as the supporter of a loser who abandons Nigeria regularly for his real country of Dubai.

We are therefore not surprised you refrain from commenting about the magnificent building being commissioned to be bickering about the shoe the Master of ceremony is wearing. Awon enemies of progress dede. Eka bo.
Hunger can't even allow you to articulate properly. Try and make sense, even if it means using your last energy.

7 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by commoditiesnig: 5:25pm On Mar 23
Good one
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by TopBanter: 5:32pm On Mar 23
atiku4President:

Hunger can't even allow you to articulate properly. Try and make sense, even if it means using your last energy.

E bi npa mi na. You get food for me? Joker.

11 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Pootle: 9:07pm On Mar 23
i like the female immigration officer...anyone know if she is married cool

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by farouk2much(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23
Ammmmm
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by phemmie06(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23
Hope the cost of the 30 vehicles won't be equivalent to the cost of a private jet or war plane

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by theamazonguru(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23
Pootle:

Your answer is staring at you straight in your eyes.
Look at the 2nd picture, where she held the ribbon, look closely at her left hand, you will see her wedding ring, it's not hidden.

4 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by CamsedVacancy: 9:14pm On Mar 23
They didn't buy from our local assembly plants... Why? How will the naira grow? I thought Tinubu was pleading some days back.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by sammsimm(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23
E con be like say nah only this minister, wike and umahi dey Tinubu cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by handsomeyinka(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23
Pootle:
He be like say you wan sleep for cotonou under bridge.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Benwallt(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23
I hope the vehicles are from innoson or Nord factories. You can't preach, patronise Nigeria goods n be buy foreign cars.

1 Like

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Iamicekid(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23
This guy is the only person wey don dey show workings, from fast passport to Nin registration abroad and this him dey try, no be all this Cho Cho Cho other APC people

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Peterpaul96: 9:17pm On Mar 23
H
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by phorget(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23
christejames:
The force should make consistent budget for maintenance ⛑ sha!

I don't understand why public vehicles especially the ones gifted to the police force are always looking rickety after just 6 months of contact? shocked

Zero maintenance culture.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by tefishy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23
Nice
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Macphenson: 9:24pm On Mar 23
kk
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Antoeni(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23
He is the Only Living Thing in Tinubu's Government, The Rest Na Dead

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Atlantis585: 9:25pm On Mar 23
I hope they bought Innoson vehicles ooo.

No be to dey make mouth - buy made in Nigeria, but made in Nigeria all the time me
Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by Babangidapikin: 9:25pm On Mar 23
I am waiting for him to reform the correctional service too , although he bail those with small fines out... I still want to see major reform in that area so some of us can go on tourism inside and come out ...I wish they could be a more productive service adding value to society instead of those primitive nonsense of going to cut grass. .I want to see an industrial hub of manufacturing inmates with access to the best things of life too ..

2 Likes

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by jiz: 9:27pm On Mar 23
Working minister

1 Like

Re: Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Mar 23
TheRareGem1:
HM Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo commissioned thirty (30) operational vehicles dedicated to the surveillance and patrol of our border space, at the Nigeria Immigration Service headquarters in fulfilment of the promise of President Tinubu (GCFR) to keep a safe nation through a secured border.

you are back on the beat...continuing from where u stopped with Osinbajo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged / Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.