Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens (14476 Views)

Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu / Fuel Price Hike: Oil Marketers Rake In Over N21.8bn Daily / 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by peleson1: 4:21pm On Mar 23
Criminals everywhere. no wonder he was banished from USA for Criminality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Charly68: 4:21pm On Mar 23
These people are giving Nigerians high blood pressure,yet they live in cool environs. Let's hand them over to God for judgement.. I know many of them may enjoy on earth but live in the hottest part of hell hereafter for making their nation to bleed to death while in power .
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by pargelenis(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23
Corruption!
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Sheuns(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23
Abba Kyari passed on in 2020. Whoever became chief of staff from 2021 started the sensed increase. Gbaja still wan Dey do constituency projects or what? Why 22bn naira?
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by IfnobeGod20: 4:38pm On Mar 23
tobenuel:
I dey tell people say, this life no suppose hard

NL resident APC defender @Helinues has literally spent an accumulated one year online on Nairaland, working iniquities. his even confused these days or tired of defending APC. his now pasting 'Toh, Toh, Toh on every thread
I don't know why some of them dissipated their energy to defend the indefensible and later go home hungry.
How would a reasonable human being defend such astronomical increase from slightly #500m to #22b? I can't just wrap my head on it as a reasonable Nigerian.
One hidden thing you don't know, the same money will still find it ways to Tinubu's account. They know what they are doing, it's never a coincidence that he planted his loyalists in strategic places. You no no anything yet my people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Stephench: 4:56pm On Mar 23
OBTOREPA:
That's inflation for you
Inflation is no where near 1000%
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by IfnobeGod20: 5:00pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

Not within my purview but the Chief of Staff is my Leader, Boss and Mentor and I owe it as duty to fumigate the atmosphere of lies/half-truths and to defend his personal integrity.

Budget of the office of the Chief of Staff in the last 5yrs

2020: ₦24.35 million
2021: ₦76.55 million
2022: ₦526.47 million
2023: ₦517.95 million
2024*: ₦21.22 billion

What they won't tell you is that major capital Renovation of National assets were captured in this allocation;

The Renovation of Dodan Barracks Presidential Lodge - ₦5 billion is captured.

--Renovation of Vice President Quarters in Lagos - ₦5 billion Is equally captured.

--Full Digitization of the entire State House and Lagos State Offices and Quarters - ₦10 billion

2024 Budget:
Overhead: ₦698.1m
Capital: ₦20.5bn
Femi Gbajabiamila's purse - Nil.

Even God as Commander in Chief of the Republic of Heaven, Satan and his camp still felt elections have consequences and revolted against the Almighty, how much more Asiwaju and his lieutenants. It is the President's job to ensure he delivers on his manifesto, but the job of making haters happy is solely theirs.

Good Evening Severally..
If I could deduce from this comment, this is more of sarcasm than reality, because there is no any correlation between COS and Lagos state house, Dondo Barracks, VP's office and the rest listed.
I can bet anybody Gbaja will find it difficult to defend this because the hike is three much and not only too much.
Note, the journey in preparation for the 2027 election has began, they have started recouping money for the election. You see billions appropriated for the renovation of schools without location. That will be kept somewhere to crack election too. In the days to come more revelation will be out for many hidden money that are unheard by human standard.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by ZombieTAMER: 5:08pm On Mar 23
OBTOREPA:
That's inflation for you

Inflation

From 517 m to 21 billion ?

that's corruption not inflation
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Babinski: 5:32pm On Mar 23
Ofunaofu:
Bayo Onanuga will soon release a press statement to defend this obvious stealing of our common wealth by Gbajabiamila by claiming that this is the lowest budget for the office of the Chief of Staff to the president anywhere in the world. 

The Office of the Chief of Staff to the President is not an office recognized by the constitution. To allocate such humongous amount to the office therefore requires questioning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Uchek(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23
So true!

Arobaga:
Parasites that’s why they don’t want the country to divide because they know if country divide cocoa and ewedu can’t generate this wealth

Unity beggars who’s life’s is dependent on my south south oil
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Uchek(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23
Totally agree with u!

Thormentor:
GOVERNMENT OF YORUBA BY YORUBAS FOR YORUBAS grin

Baba Gbaja flex on!

meanwhile Thier nairaland defenders are waiting in line to be flogged for ₦100 Agege bread

we go get sense later

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by jojothaiv(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23
Ofunaofu:

You mean inflation is the reason the budget skyrocketed from a little over N500 million to over N21 billion in just one year?
You dey mind am.

Not even 200 million a whole 21 billion, it's pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by IfnobeGod20: 6:18pm On Mar 23
OBTOREPA:
That's inflation for you
Did you read the news at all or you just lacked common comprehension that you cannot decipher the huge difference in the allocation within a year? Slightly above #500m to 21b. Not even 1b or 2b but above #21b. This is not inflation but pure and scary corruption and Lagos style in action.
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Faposky95: 6:18pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:
Parasites that’s why they don’t want the country to divide because they know if country divide cocoa and ewedu can’t generate this wealth

Yes oooo
These stupid parasites

Unity beggars who’s life’s is dependent on my south south oil
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

Not within my purview but the Chief of Staff is my Leader, Boss and Mentor and I owe it as duty to fumigate the atmosphere of lies/half-truths and to defend his personal integrity.

What they won't tell you is that major capital Renovation of National assets were captured in this allocation;

--Renovation of Vice President Quarters in Lagos - ₦5 billion Is equally captured.

--Full Digitization of the entire State House and Lagos State Offices and Quarters - ₦10 billion

2024 Budget:

Even God as Commander in Chief of the Republic of Heaven, Satan and his camp still felt elections have consequences and revolted against the Almighty, how much more Asiwaju and his lieutenants. It is the President's job to ensure he delivers on his manifesto, but the job of making haters happy is solely theirs.

Good Evening Severally..
tongue
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by ogaontop(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..
Seems you're bereft of idea, these things you listed were personally captured in the budget not under Gbaja office.
You know no say your leader been dey too money conscious even when he was the speaker?
Abi you choose to be ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Bizibi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..
we are not stupid.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by wizelink(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23
How long would they continue to renovate the same so called your national assets? Let's keep defending fraud because your person is in charge. It will someone else's turn next time. Those who were reluctant to speak up during buhar's tenure are now speaking because table has been turned against them. This is not the right way to run a nation that desires development.
Anyway what's my business in this?

seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Dbegining: 8:09pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..

Why should renovations be captured into an office that isn't recognized by law, what happened to putting these renovations under the federal ministry of works?

I think you are being bias d cause you have a personal relationship with the COS. Don't be blind d by emotions! Be logical and rational in thinking.

And, the God illustration you used there. God wasn't elected, so, satan revolted on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by frog12: 8:12pm On Mar 23
gbaja is already setting big records everywhere grin grin grin

Sunnycliff:
When Thieves are in power, looting is the goal
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..

is it the job of chief of staff to renovate dodan barracks presidential lodge and to renovate vice President Quarters in Lagos?

pls what and what is being renovated in dodan barracks presidential lodge and vice presidents quarters in lagos that no one will likely stay that will cost a total of N10b?

how does the Full Digitization of the entire State House and Lagos State Offices and Quarters amount to N10b?

what and what is being digitised?

how many staff work in the state house, lagos state offices and quarters that N10b is needed for digitazation?

what exactly does the overhead entail that warrants 600m naira?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by villagereporter(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23
tobenuel:
I dey tell people say, this life no suppose hard

NL resident APC defender @Helinues has literally spent an accumulated one year online on Nairaland, working iniquities. his even confused these days or tired of defending APC. his now pasting 'Toh, Toh, Toh on every thread

Hellenews is confused with APC. Oyi oju ko je ogbadun
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by smileyoo: 8:30pm On Mar 23
OBTOREPA:
That's inflation for you
abeg , D's one don pass inflation oooo, this is too much and highly insensitive of the prevailing economic situation in Nigeria.
they will be asking Nigerians to be patient and endure, for a better tomorrow, but they are not encouraging Nigerians along that part, because they are not practicing patience and endurance in their actions.
it's like they don't even believe in that better tomorrow they are preaching to the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by villagereporter(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23
seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..

How does the renovation fell into the office of the chief of staff. I thought it is under housing ministry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by smileyoo: 8:38pm On Mar 23
helinues:
Toh
pls, what is Toh ? don't be shocked !
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by smileyoo: 8:51pm On Mar 23
sadly the green and red chambers saw this rip off of our national resources and approved it, yet to increase workers national minimum wage is a herculean task to them.
things are not really difficult in Nigeria but the ruling powers are making things so difficult for the masses of this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by sukar886: 9:20pm On Mar 23
I dont just like this man, be is a thief and a big looter, someone that waa jail in US over a crime, is our chief of staff, kaiiii

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Chicagograduate(m): 1:07am On Mar 24
seguntijan:

2024 Budget:

Good Evening Severally..
Are you a staff of gbajabiamila?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Chicagograduate(m): 1:10am On Mar 24
OBTOREPA:
That's inflation for you
They ask us to make sacrifices.Why are they not also making sacrifice?
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by Kdon2: 2:04am On Mar 24
Re: Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens by SisterAnn(f): 3:21am On Mar 24
Adeolajude:
Allow femi to enjoy his own turn o.
When will it be your turn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court / Ambode To Buhari: Lagos Truly Deserves A Special Status / I Didn't Purchase ADC Governorship Form For Governor Ambode - Ikuforiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.