Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier (720 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Lucasmuyiwaa: 2:20pm On Mar 23
I was walking into a bar with two of my friends when we noticed some Soldiers in uniform though they were unarmed.

They were demonstrating their parade and we were minding our own business by just walking pass them until one of them called us.

He asked us why we couldn’t say anything to them and he also asked us if what they were doing sounds like a joke to us.

We told them that we were minding our own business and we didn’t even want to interrupt them to actually avoid what later happened.

Later on, one of my three friends who is not calm them started to voice out for them when they started threatening us with milliatary status and he was later calmed by one of them when they see how much he’s ranting.

Then, two of the military came to me and started telling me that they are military men until they tips me to remove my cap which I refused.

When we started arguing one of them suddenly gave me a slap which i really felt the pain.

I was about to give him back the slap then I pitied the milliatary uniform on their neck.

I really felt embarrassed and left the place and went starlight to the bar.

A calm one among the military men came later on to apologize to me and I gave him attention to talk to me.

He apologized for being so rude towards us and I accepted the apology.

Even though, after the whole film the army guys called me and I stood up again from the bar and they apologize again but the actual guy that hit me came back to us and he said wanted to talk to me which I didn’t give attention.

A friend of mine told them to forget it because I can’t be happy with someone that hit me by slap.

I went back to the bar feeling embarrassed because my friends were saying it can’t be them while I was also regretting the whole scene.

I just wanna ask if I can actually hit back an unharmed military men and also wanna know if I was too calm with them to warrant a slap from a young boy of my younger brothers age.

I think I’m too silent with them because I don’t want to attract noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by OBTOREPA(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23
Report him with evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by CodeTemplar: 2:29pm On Mar 23
Their number one job.

1 Like

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Danielomisco(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23
Curse him and let it slide,forget ur friends dt r making u feel less why didn't they stand up thr and then for you or don't they like you that much?...He will pay in some way relax ur tin.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23
Dem no born any fool well esp younger than me to slap me,if you no wear uniform or identify yourself.they just took advantage of you.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Balablue64: 2:40pm On Mar 23
My brother the best thing to do is to use your sense, in Nigeria everyone uses their sense. You have used yours well by avoiding them at first even though they slapped you but you also used your sense too in your own way by not retaliating, don't mind your friends oh or feel bad about your decision not to slap the soldier back because it takes bravery to keep cool when needed. They apologized smile and accept their apology, things happens in life that teaches us lessons in patience and perseverance.
AND LASTLY, IF ANY OF THOSE YOUR FRIENDS TRY TO CALL YOU A COWARD, INSULT THEM BACK AND SHUN THEM.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Balablue64: 2:42pm On Mar 23
Danielomisco:
Curse him and let it slide,forget ur friends dt r making u feel less why didn't they stand up thr and then for you or don't they like you that much?...He will pay in some way relax ur tin.
Exactly he should take it as a gentleman, smile, accept their apology, take some paracetamol or alcohol and move on. Also he shouldn't allow his so called friends to mock him.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by brain54(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23
Your friends claiming it can't be them...

Should have stood up for you!

9 Likes

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Offpointng: 3:17pm On Mar 23
You avoided trouble by taking it the calm way. Kudos to you OP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by epondudu: 3:19pm On Mar 23
Balablue64:
My brother the best thing to do is to use your sense, in Nigeria everyone uses their sense. You have used yours well by avoiding them at first even though they slapped you but you also used your sense too in your own way by not retaliating, don't mind your friends oh or feel bad about your decision not to slap the soldier back because it takes bravery to keep cool when needed. They apologized smile and accept their apology, things happens in life that teaches us lessons in patience and perseverance.
AND LASTLY, IF ANY OF THOSE YOUR FRIENDS TRY TO CALL YOU A COWARD, INSULT THEM BACK AND SHUN THEM.

Thank you very much, this is the best admonition even for a short tempered person like me, you are not only communicating with op but thousand of people that may likely end up in a similar situations.
You are blessed. cool

4 Likes

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by superCleanworks(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23
unHarmed. 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Lucasmuyiwaa: 4:09pm On Mar 23
superCleanworks:
unHarmed. 🤣

Edited already.
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by ravensckar(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23
OP, I'll advice you let the matter slide. Although it's quite humiliating but letting it slide is the best way.

This country doesn't have the kind of strong institutions that can checkmate military men. So, it's best not be another victim of unknown soldier attack. Not at a time when the military is being humiliated left & right in Nigeria. Better humiliated than wasted.

As for those your friends, I'll advise that you stop rolling with them because it's obvious that they don't mean well. Friends are supposed to stand by each other and not humiliate each other further by talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by 2cribz: 5:22pm On Mar 23
It's a good thing u did. If u had returned the slap,next thing u will see is a dagger or jack knife and u will get stabbed and bleed to death,while the unknown soldiers would take off,leaving you to your fate.
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by AOresources: 5:26pm On Mar 23
This looks like a movie called lamba!!!
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Danielomisco(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23
Balablue64:

Exactly he should take it as a gentleman, smile, accept their apology, take some paracetamol or alcohol and move on. Also he shouldn't allow his so called friends to mock him.
very well,if they try it he shud remind them hw they couldn't do anything and maybe they ain't really true friends
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Coldkev17: 11:43pm On Mar 23
Balablue64:

Let it slide bro, read some psalm on him. Who knows maybe he's bandit next death target
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Ceasarceasar: 4:11am On Mar 25
Bad frds u have
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by DeathToSimps: 9:29am On Mar 25
Balablue64:

Paracetamol and alcohol is a dangerous combination.

Stop leading people to untimely death.
Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by Seunpapa65: 10:51am On Mar 25
Abeg go treat yourself is better you moved on if things escalate your friends and people there will be saying why you no leave am

(1) (Reply)

Fire Caused By Angry Father Kills Two Of His Children / This Man Used Robbery Proceeds To Watch World Cup In S/africa / Car Bomb Blows Off In Eagles Square Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.