Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War (1337 Views)

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists / Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:02pm On Mar 23
Jews have poked the bear and now they are going to have to deal with it.

This is Russia's 9/11 only that they know it's the Jews unlike foolish Americans .

2 Likes

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:05pm On Mar 23
Mossad is a criminal terrorist organisation that must be purged from the surface of the earth alongside their golem enablers in Washington and London.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by thuxzwda1: 6:05pm On Mar 23
grin
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:08pm On Mar 23
Tactical nukes are going to land in Jewkraine

Never forget who started this shit.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:09pm On Mar 23
Putin should reserve at least 100 ICBMs for Tel-Aviv

They want a real holocaust, Putin should ensure they get it.

Humanity must be freed of these pestilence people .

1 Like

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23
Na you dey create topic na you still dey comment, omo try treat acute diarrhea

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:22pm On Mar 23
On October 17th
During a live broadcast on Russia's state-run RT News network, Amir Weitmann, a member of Israel's ruling Likud Party, strongly condemned Russia, stating: ''We're gonna finish this war, we're going to win because we're stronger. After this, Russia will pay the price, believe me, Russia will pay the price.''

The Jews believe that Russia ochestrated the October 7th Hamas and every evidence so far points to Mossad .

Tactical nukes are going to land on Hellaviv .

1 Like

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:24pm On Mar 23
fuckingAyaya:

Jews have accelerated their extinction.

And i can't be more happy that their lies and deceit and evil are being unravelled.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by Westerhoffe(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23
fuckingAyaya:

Imagine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:32pm On Mar 23
Westerhoffe:

Imagine!

I did a thread here exposing that a Jew rat was the one fueling the ongoing madness in Haiti.

I provided evidence to that effect only for the 0su mode to delete the topic on three occasions.

Not one of you Congo judades dared to comment on that thread.

Ekwensu spawns.

Keep supporting Pissrael because your badluck that is ordained from heaven will rub on them.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by Westerhoffe(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23
NuclearWinter:

I did a thread here exposing that a Jew rat was the one fueling the ongoing madness in Haiti.

I provided evidence to that effect only for the 0su mode to delete the topic on three occasions.

Not one of you Congo judades dared to comment on that thread.

Ekwensu spawns.

Keep supporting Pissrael because your badluck that is ordained from heaven will rub on them.

Fools

Come, do you want to drag me?
You had better watch your comments to me.
By the way, what is your evidence?
Were you there with them?

This one you're pained like someone seized your toy…
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:41pm On Mar 23
Westerhoffe:

By the way, what is your evidence?
Were you there with them?

This one you're pained like someone seized your toy…

Chaff
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 6:52pm On Mar 23
Westerhoffe:

You be human being ?

Slave .

Herd of swines
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by rottennaija(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23
NuclearWinter:

Israel is very small. 1 is enough
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by Floky215: 7:18pm On Mar 23
Nothing would happen...!!
Putin can't directly attack Israel and he know it...!!

Coming days would be interesting is all I can say....ISIS claim responsibility already and even before the attack, the west warned Russia but they paid deaf ears...!!

All these beer parlour conspiracy theory of Israel been involved in the attack is all nonsense and bullshit...!!!

5 Likes

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 7:47pm On Mar 23
rottennaija:

Israel is very small. 1 is enough

Just to make extra hundred times sure .

Iridiate that Potters field.

1 Like

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by dreality: 8:08pm On Mar 23
The Western terror masters comprising US, UK, Israel and France always use terrorist groups to create chaos around the world. ISIS is their brain child. Ever wondered ISIS never attacked Israel? Osama bin Laden was also their front man in creating terror in targeted countries. They are definitely behind this terror attack in Moscow
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by Heart3030: 8:13pm On Mar 23
dreality:
The Western terror masters comprising US, UK, Israel and France always use terrorist groups to create chaos around the world. ISIS is their brain child. Ever wondered ISIS never attacked Israel? Osama bin Laden was also their front man in creating terror in targeted countries. They are definitely behind this terror attack in Moscow
are the foot soldiers of Isis from France,USA,UK or Israel?
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:17pm On Mar 23
NuclearWinter:

If you have finished ranting go to bed mama calls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 9:38pm On Mar 23
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you have finished ranting go to bed mama calls

What I do know is that you banza race claiming Jew will end up like the fly sticking to the stinking corpse of Judas.

Eternal 0hu slave of Judas .

Disgrace
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by 9japride(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23
NuclearWinter:
Jews have poked the bear and now they are going to have to deal with it.

This is Russia's 9/11 only that they know it's the Jews unlike foolish Americans .

[color=#006600][/color]

I don't know what you aim to gain from propaganda?
You hate the state of Israel so much that you will be happy for Russia to nuke them.
But I believe you never see anything wrong with Hamas?
You guys are just too funny. It seems the task given to you all is to spin the narrative that Isis is being sponsored by Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by jazzman7711: 12:30am On Mar 24
Heart3030:
are the foot soldiers of Isis from France,USA,UK or Israel?

They don't have to be, for those countries to be responsible.

The easiest thing for them to do is recruit 'terrorists', and fund them heavily to do whatever they want them to do.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 7:32am On Mar 24
Floky215:
Nothing would happen...!!
Putin can't directly attack Israel and he know it...!!

Coming days would be interesting is all I can say....ISIS claim responsibility already and even before the attack, the west warned Russia but they paid deaf ears...!!

All these beer parlour conspiracy theory of Israel been involved in the attack is all nonsense and bullshit...!!!
Fools like you will witness the end of the satanic state of Israel and the demystification of your fake Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX30OQobMXk
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by babyboy4every1: 8:28am On Mar 24
NuclearWinter:

More than 1.4 million Russians in Israel.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 8:30am On Mar 24
babyboy4every1:

More than 1.4 million Russians in Israel.

You mean Khazars

Have you asked why they all fled to Israel ?

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by Floky215: 8:39am On Mar 24
NuclearWinter:

Fools like you will witness the end of the satanic state of Israel and the demystification of your fake Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX30OQobMXk

The very foolish and very stupid one here is you...!!

Where in history have you seen a race go into extinct...!!!

Despite all horrors and genocide in history, people still live on....!!

If fools like you are waiting for one group of people to go into extinct then you would die hoping for the impossible...!!!

You demented fool is just too stupid with zero IQ, now your wish is for Russia to nuke Israel, not even 911 on that magnitude have called for the use of nuke and in nuclear war their is no winner if idiots like you don't know...!!!

We are here and we all would be waiting for when Russian would shoot a nuke into Israel...!!!

Wawa banza...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by RaySimran: 8:40am On Mar 24
Conspiracy and propagander are the most lucrative tools used by fools to sway the ignorant.

You are no different. undecided
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 8:43am On Mar 24
Floky215:

The very foolish and very stupid one here is you...!!

Where in history have you seen a race go into extinct...!!!

Despite all horrors and genocide in history, people still live on....!!

If fools like you are waiting for one group of people to go into extinct then you would die hoping for the impossible...!!!

You demented fool is just too stupid with zero IQ, now your wish is for Russia to nuke Israel, not even 911 on that magnitude have called for the use of nuke and in nuclear war their is no winner if idiots like you don't know...!!!

We are here and we all would be waiting for when Russian would shoot a nuke into Israel...!!!

Wawa banza...!!!

Judaism is the worst ideology to ever be created by human mind.

You will witness the end of that racist slave enabling satanic doctrine.

I understand that fools like you have heavily invested in being Jewish but that isn't my concern.

Judaism will either return to being an obscure cult that it was before the turn of the 20th century or it will be totally eradicated .
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by NuclearWinter: 8:44am On Mar 24
RaySimran:
Conspiracy and propagander are the most lucrative tools used by fools to sway the ignorant.

You are no different. undecided

Yes and this is the Jew's best hand.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by Cizarr(m): 9:27am On Mar 24
NuclearWinter:

You be Mumu man, do you know why I said you be mumu man?.. if one unfortunate bandits in Nigeria carry out terrorists act in Russia, does it mean the terrorist act was sent by Nigeria government. Mumu man.
Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by alpharoyalty: 11:59am On Mar 24
Thread for mohammadian terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now We Know Why The Women In Trump's Family Stand The Way They Do.(pic). / Guinean President Driven Around Town By People Who Are Happy Over His Removal / How The US, West Outplayed Putin In The Game Of Chess, The Art Of War (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.