Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis (581 Views)

Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Ployploy: 8:37pm On Mar 23
I am a Nigerian and I live in Ghana
One day I decided to go and buy sweet and chew gum . This is the sweet and chew gum I bought for 5cedis
Is like Nigerian economy take styles better pass Ghana own
1cedis =112 in naira

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by kestolove95(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23
1cediz =#112.. Their money strong pass our own..
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 9:52pm On Mar 23
kestolove95:

The question is can you buy this for ₦560 in Nigeria
Highest na ₦200 you go buy this quantity of sweets at ₦20 for 1.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23
Sangoamadioha1:

The question is can you buy this for ₦560 in Nigeria
Highest na ₦200 you go buy this quantity of sweets at ₦20 for 1.
What are you saying exactly? Because you are trying but haven't said anything.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by PoliteActivist: 11:43pm On Mar 23
Elegantspiker:

He's saying that candy, and things in general, are more expensive in Ghana. U understand now?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23
PoliteActivist:

He's saying that candy, and things in general, are more expensive in Ghana. U understand now?
Not with that scenario
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by PoliteActivist: 11:54pm On Mar 23
Elegantspiker:
Not with that scenario

What scenario?
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 12:31am On Mar 24
PoliteActivist:

What scenario?
You too, Someone bought 12 sweets for 5 Cedis. FX shows 1GHC = 112Naira. He then claims those can't be bought in Nigeria for N560. But Highest N200. Check it, what's the discussion about?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Chicagograduate(m): 12:39am On Mar 24
Tinubu send this op errand.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 8:47am On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:

Did i quote your comment or you were too much in a hurry to know that i was responding to a comment.
Dull people everywhere 😒

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 8:48am On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
You too, Someone bought 12 sweets for 5 Cedis. FX shows 1GHC = 112Naira. He then claims those can't be bought in Nigeria for N560. But Highest N200. Check it, what's the discussion about?

Kai, you too dull.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by CodeTemplar: 9:12am On Mar 24
kestolove95:
stop talking like stark illiterate. No currency is better than any other currency on earth.

Sweets now sell for between N15 and N20 here in naija.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 10:05am On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

Kai, you too dull.
Haha, Bros I'm not in Nigeria. I took the flight with credits from fundamental intellectual scale. If we go into the direction you drifted, you can't contain the monumental proportions. Advice: learn to discuss a subject without denigrating the participants, boy!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 10:27am On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

Did i quote your comment or you were too much in a hurry to know that i was responding to a comment.
Dull people everywhere 😒

Do you know what a'forum' is?Go check because Nairaland is one. You might remain discreet if you wish not to be quoted.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by ZINNYBANKS: 10:35am On Mar 24
Come Nigeria back..
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 11:20am On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
Haha, Bros I'm not in Nigeria. I took the flight with credits from fundamental intellectual scale. If we go into the direction you drifted, you can't contain the monumental proportions. Advice: learn to discuss a subject without denigrating the participants, boy!

Wow, such inferiority complex. I accused you of being dull and you want to prove your intellectual capacity by replying me with the jargon you wrote up there 🙄
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 11:23am On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
Do you know what a'forum' is?Go check because Nairaland is one. You might remain discreet if you wish not to be quoted.

If you had read and understood, you would have known i was replying a comment but i guess that is above your intelligence level.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 11:41am On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

Wow, such inferiority complex. I accused you of being dull and you want to prove your intellectual capacity by replying me with the jargon you wrote up there 🙄
This is incoherent!
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 11:43am On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

If you had read and understood, you would have known i was replying a comment but i guess that is above your intelligence level.
Was it private?
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 11:45am On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
This is incoherent!

I know that simple statement i wrote up there is beyond your understanding, no problem.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 11:46am On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
Was it private?

Then read and understand that I was commenting based on the comment I quoted. Is that so hard to understand
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

Then read and understand that I was commenting based on the comment I quoted. Is that so hard to understand
I observed something about it. Should I have kept mute? What if you told me 'bro, what I'm trying to say is...' then break it down. I am always objective enough to weigh facts, replace good facts with my subjective understanding when I am convinced. Nobody is an island of knowledge. Peace bro, don't denigrate anyone.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

I know that simple statement i wrote up there is beyond your understanding, no problem.
Don't say things like this. Look at all the comments in our interaction, each one of yours tries to denigrate me. You don't know me. Strive for polite behaviour like civilise societies do.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 12:11pm On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
I observed something about it. Should I have kept mute? What if you told me 'bro, what I'm trying to say is...' then break it down. I am always objective enough to weigh facts, replace good facts with my subjective understanding when I am convinced. Nobody is an island of knowledge. Peace bro, don't denigrate anyone.

Peace bro, no hard feelings. I just felt you were trying to troll me.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 12:16pm On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
Don't say things like this. Look at all the comments in our interaction, each one of yours tries to denigrate me. You don't know me. Strive for polite behaviour like civilise societies do.

Just throwing banters around. You were confrontational in your first comment so that kind of set me off. You should have just asked what I meant and I would have explained without the banters.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Elegantspiker(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

Just throwing banters around. You were confrontational in your first comment so that kind of set me off. You should have just asked what I meant and I would have explained without the banters.
Sorry sir. Are we friends now?
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Premiumbuy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24
Premium Be Unto You
Can someone tell me what's going on here?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 2:40pm On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
Sorry sir. Are we friends now?

Yes, my bro 👍
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Parkleader: 3:35pm On Mar 24
It means things are cheaper in Nigeria compare to Ghana, but are they not importing this stuffs from the same companies
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Exousiang01: 5:02pm On Mar 24
kestolove95:

What is the purchasing power.

Naira has a stronger purchasing power.
That is one thing Peter Obi will not tell you.
He will only focus on the negatives
How much do you think a bottle of coke costs in Ghana.
Nigerians need to travel more

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Exousiang01: 5:07pm On Mar 24
Sangoamadioha1:

Kai, you too dull.

You are the dull one.....
Open a new tab and Google purchasing power of a currency.
You slowminds think money is just about exchange.

You dont know anything about purchasing power and you are here calling another man dull.
Re: Ghana Economy: This Sweet Cost 5 Cedis by Sangoamadioha1: 9:18pm On Mar 24
Exousiang01:

You are the dull one.....
Open a new tab and Google purchasing power of a currency.
You slowminds think money is just about exchange.

You dont know anything about purchasing power and you are here calling another man dull.

Ok mr genius educate me about fx. I am waiting. If you run away, thunder will locate you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going Vegan / Who Will Feed Nigerians? / Please Help Decide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.