Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. (934 Views)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Breaking: Tinubu's Latest Pictures Are Out, He's Looking Very Fresh / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 1:33am On Mar 24
The pics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 7:30am On Mar 24
Jamesversion
Paramikina
Igboid
Ofoigbo
grin
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by paramakina202: 7:32am On Mar 24
Na you be this grin

3 Likes

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 7:33am On Mar 24
paramakina202:
Na you be this grin
grin grin
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 7:33am On Mar 24
You don see am na...
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by AlexBells(m): 7:41am On Mar 24
You are growing, I hope you are getting educated, the future has a lot of responsibility for those who dare to be ambitious. And your lips, do you have vitiligo, recently had fever or you have started experimenting with Ogogoro

5 Likes

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 7:44am On Mar 24
AlexBells:
You are growing, I hope you are getting educated, the future has a lot of responsibility for those who dare to be ambitious. And your lips, do you have vitiligo, recently had fever or you have started experimenting with Ogogoro

Recovering from change of environment sickness after changing my normal home to somewhere else.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Tecnophone: 7:46am On Mar 24
some people are after you??
Toeyota:

Recovering from change of environment sickness after changing my normal home to somewhere else.

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 7:48am On Mar 24
Tecnophone:
some people are after you??

Nobody is after me because I am not a wicked person so I am always at peace.

Funny enough, that picture was taken in January and now we are in March.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 7:48am On Mar 24
I am not the always picture type of person.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Tecnophone: 7:49am On Mar 24
Good to hear that. Silence is always Golden.
Toeyota:

Nobody is after me because I am not a wicked person so I am always at peace.

Funny enough, that picture was taken in January and now we are in March.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by LagosFirstSon: 7:50am On Mar 24
Who's this clown 🤡🤡 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by AlexBells(m): 7:51am On Mar 24
Toeyota:

Sorry about that, hopefully you would soon adjust to your new environment. Try to make comprehensive case for your Nationality, if possible don’t put your eyes on militancy but get intentional education. While it is your right to agitate over Opobo and Bobby, well personally I don’t pay much attention to that cause I know Nigeria not dividing anytime soon however in regards to those two town? There’s a question mark with the US (Igbos) and we can all learn from the Okuoma situation to explore peaceful option. Tone down your aggression especially regarding Igbos no one is at war with you.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by MrsAminaBello(f): 8:10am On Mar 24
AlexBells:
you get eyes Wella.
That's vitiligo

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by jamesversion: 8:12am On Mar 24
The General himself. grin

I know say by now you don give like 5 girls belle for Bayelsa. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by SeeWahala: 8:14am On Mar 24
Toeyota:

Stop lying 🤥

It's where the pinchi claro you were managing to smoke damaged you undecided

Why are you blaming the innocent environment?
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by TheLastProphet: 8:20am On Mar 24
AlexBells:
looks like he has herpes. Just my observation.
A general that kept mute while ijaw was run over jihadist Nigeria army is a useless general

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:22am On Mar 24
No
MrsAminaBello:
you get eyes Wella.
That's vitiligo

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by MrsAminaBello(f): 8:24am On Mar 24
Toeyota:
No

Continue deceiving yourself.
ugly and jobless ijaw criminal
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:25am On Mar 24
TheLastProphet:
A general that kept mute while ijaw was run over jihadist Nigeria army is a useless general

See this picture taken 3 days apart.
You see am there?

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by AlexBells(m): 8:30am On Mar 24
TheLastProphet:
I think he is young, ambitious and inexperienced. He would prove useful in the future if he improve, let’s give him the room to grow. It is easier to understand his temperament when he is growing with us but there are other more responsible Ijaws like 2elliot however let’s observe as this one pans out.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by kereman1: 8:31am On Mar 24
This is defamation nah.

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by TheLastProphet: 8:31am On Mar 24
Toeyota:

See this picture taken 3 days apart.
You see am there?

herpes carriers usually has episodes where the virus run riot due to suppressed immunity. Meanwhile am not saying he has herpes. Am just saying it looks like he has herpes. Only a medical confirms herpes
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:33am On Mar 24
TheLastProphet:
herpes carriers usually has episodes where the virus run riot due to suppressed immunity. Meanwhile am not saying he has herpes. Am just saying it looks like he has herpes. Only a medical confirms herpes
Bros, grow up.
Check my other pics I sent.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:35am On Mar 24
LagosFirstSon:
Who's this clown 🤡🤡 😂😂

Your nightmare on Nairaland grin
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:36am On Mar 24
jamesversion:
The General himself. grin

I know say by now you don give like 5 girls belle for Bayelsa. grin grin

Haha grin
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by fergie001: 8:38am On Mar 24
General, are you in Okuama now? shocked
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by TheLastProphet: 8:44am On Mar 24
Toeyota:

Bros, grow up.
Check my other pics I sent.
you should check yourself in the hospital. Herpes leads to cancer
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:45am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
ugly and jobless ijaw criminal
Go and play with you doll baby..
Children should be seen and not heard when grown up discuss.
Go and play outside.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:46am On Mar 24
I
TheLastProphet:
you should check yourself in the hospital. Herpes leads to cancer

Werey, it was fever and stop fooling around..
That was even two months ago.
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Toeyota: 8:47am On Mar 24
fergie001:
General, are you in Okuama now? shocked

I have other places to be...
Re: General Ditari Ijaw Troubler Of Nairaland.. Latest Pictures.. by Iamanoited: 9:06am On Mar 24
He is a young man. He doesn't want to smile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT Tinubu Told Afenifere Leaders Who Are On Courtesy Visit To Aso Rock, Abuja / The Candidates To Be Nigeria's Leader / Iwu Scores Self 80%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.