Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income (172 Views)

When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? / Do this If you are a HND Graduate and want to get scholarship in USA and Canada / What Every Economic Student Is Expected To Know During Project Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by CockPit: 5:05am On Mar 24
Are you an Economics Student or graduate? You must be very good on a 2.1 level. I have a side job for you to make an extra income. Kindly reach out to me.
Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by Sucre6: 5:40am On Mar 24
CockPit:
Are you an Economics Student or graduate? You must be very good on a 2.1 level. I have a side job for you to make an extra income. Kindly reach out to me.

What is the side job for, I beat your spec-stated
Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by Cineinfo(m): 6:35am On Mar 24
What job is it?
Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by CockPit: 6:46am On Mar 24
Sucre6:

What is the side job for, I beat your spec-stated

It's a project on certain subject in Microeconomics, I will need you to complete an assignment and you must get about 95% if possible. We can connect on Whatsapp and talk better and you will name your price.
Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by Chummynoni(m): 8:00am On Mar 24
CockPit:

It's a project on certain subject in Microeconomics, I will need you to complete an assignment and you must get about 95% if possible. We can connect on Whatsapp and talk better and you will name your price.
what is your whatsapp numbr? Or better still, add me with my number at signature.
Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by Sucre6: 8:59am On Mar 24
CockPit:

What's the topic, lemme know if its worth it
Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by CockPit: 9:17pm On Mar 24
Chummynoni:
what is your whatsapp numbr? Or better still, add me with my number at signature.

I will send you a WhatsApp message later today. You have to be very good though as I may have to inquire about your credentials. It will not be a one-time thing, I will have other things for you if this goes well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Economic Student Or Graduate And Need Side Income by Chummynoni(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28
CockPit:

I will send you a WhatsApp message later today. You have to be very good though as I may have to inquire about your credentials. It will not be a one-time thing, I will have other things for you if this goes well.
never heard from you.

(1) (Reply)

International Masters Degree Scholarship In France - Opportunity / Trinitate International School Impressive Jamb Score Card / Chanyuan Celestial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.