Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: (571 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 5:50am On Mar 24
Cost Analysis of Investing On 1 Portion of Cassava Farm In Our Rural-Urban Cassava Plantation Mission in Cross River State.

Read Through The Animation Below.

Animation Video Already Uploaded On Tiktok Over The Mid-Night.

1 Share

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 5:58am On Mar 24
Financial Breakdown:

Minimum Investment Entry On 1 Portion of Land:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:13am On Mar 24
The Rural-Urban Agricultural Plantation Mission is To Be Powered in Yakurr Local Government Area in Cross River State.

The Essence of The This Mission is To Contribute To Food Availability, Food Sustainability And Food Security in Nigeria Via The Rural-Urban Alignment.

As Much As We Would Love This Initiative To Help Alot of People; For Now - We Can Only Accommodate 50 Slots of Public Investors Because of Our Present Capacity.

The Rural-Urban Agricultural Plantation Mission is A Deliberate Vision That Has Been Visioned For Over 3 Years Since Year 2020 To Take Effect in Cross River State - The People's Paradise As A Societal Solution That Can Be Expanded Across To All Other Rural-Urban Areas in Nigeria As This Will ULTIMATELY Help Provide Food Abundance And Food Security Thereby Leading To The Stability of The Price of Food Items in Nigeria.

If You Do Not Have The Luxury of Time, Access To Lands And Expertise To Grow Your Own Foods, The Rural-Urban Agricultural Plantation Mission is A VITAL Agricultural Solution That You Can Plug into For Your Futuristic Food Benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:17am On Mar 24
In The Mean Time; Read Up To Digest The Above Sensitization Material And Feel Delighted To Ask Your Questions if You Do Have Any.

For Agricultural Investment Partnership in Booking Your Slot; Do Reach Out To Us Via Our Website And Contact Number Already Included in The Infographics Below:

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24
1 Slot Taken.

49 Slots Remaining....

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by yvy1(f): 10:19am On Mar 27
Questionnaires:
Financial Breakdown:

Minimum Investment Entry On 1 Portion of Land:

What is the land size of 'a portion of land's ?
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27
yvy1:

What is the land size of 'a portion of land's ?

Nearly/Over 1 Plot of Land.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by yvy1(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30
Questionnaires:

Nearly 1 Plot of Land.

Thank you
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Jamestown123: 10:14pm On Mar 30
Questionnaires:

Nearly 1 Plot of Land.
200k plus to cultivate just a plot of land just because garri is 38k. Una dey try for this country

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 12:48pm On Mar 31
Jamestown123:
200k plus to cultivate just a plot of land just because garri is 38k. Una dey try for this country
I weak o.
The guy is just trying to make money off people.
Leasing price of 1 plot of land for farming is usually 2k or at most 3k. Cassava stem for planting at my locality is usually gotten for free. Even if you must buy, you can't spend up to 5k.
To cultivate 1 plot of land for cassava, you can't spend up to 50k from start to finish. But all these internet farmers, I tire for Una

2 Likes

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Jamestown123: 1:10pm On Mar 31
RainMoreDFARMS:
I weak o.
The guy is just trying to make money off people.
Leasing price of 1 plot of land for farming is usually 2k or at most 3k. Cassava stem for planting at my locality is usually gotten for free. Even if you must buy, you can't spend up to 5k.
To cultivate 1 plot of land for cassava, you can't spend up to 50k from start to finish. But all these internet farmers, I tire for Una
50k is much for a plot self. Bro, how much do you think it cost to cultivate just an acre or hectare of cassava farm? We are trying to look for a way to reduce cost of production so we can cultivate enough, more cultivation, lower price. But this ole here is thinking of increasing it.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 1:15pm On Mar 31
Jamestown123:
50k is much for a plot self. Bro, how much do you think it cost to cultivate just an acre or hectare of cassava farm? We are trying to look for a way to reduce cost of production so we can cultivate enough, more cultivation, lower price. But this ole here is thinking of increasing it.
I know the 50 is much, but peradventure, the person would wanna hire labourers to do the weeding when the time arises.
I cultivated 1 plot of cassava, clearing, weeding and planting, I have spent just 9k.

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Jamestown123: 2:04pm On Mar 31
RainMoreDFARMS:
I know the 50 is much, but peradventure, the person would wanna hire labourers to do the weeding when the time arises.
I cultivated 1 plot of cassava, clearing, weeding and planting, I have spent just 9k.
can you imagine. #70 just to make 1 heap is the biggest scam so far.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by henrimoto(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31
RainMoreDFARMS:
Where is your state ?
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 3:49pm On Mar 31
henrimoto:
Where is your state ?
Ogun state
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01
Jamestown123:

You'll Learn.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01
Jamestown123:

The Thread is not meant for Local Farmers Like You.

Neither Was It Targetted To Paupers Like You.

We Are Not In Your Region. So, Keep Off.

1 Portion of Land Here is Not The Same Measurement Wherever You Are.

Show Us The Cassava That You've Cultivated On ½ Plot of Land Before You Come Here To Throw Your JEALOUSY AND HATE, Nitwit.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01
RainMoreDFARMS:

So, You Compare Cultivating in The Jungle To Cultivating On An Already Used Piece of Land ?

You Spent 9k After Working Your Personal Ass Off....!

Well, We Have Labourers To Outsource To.

And Let's See How Well Your 9k Would Carry You.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 3:14pm On Apr 01
Questionnaires:

So, You Compare Cultivating in The Jungle To Cultivating On An Already Used Piece of Land ?

You Spent 9k After Working Your Personal Ass Off....!

Well, We Have Labourers To Outsource To.

And Let's See How Well Your 9k Would Carry You.
Mind you the 9k is for my labourer payment.

5k for clearing....
/
I did the planting myself, it's just one plot.
/
4k for the first weeding.
/
So, Mr Ripper, what more have you got to say

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01
RainMoreDFARMS:
Mind you the 9k is for my labourer payment.

5k for clearing....
/
I did the planting myself, it's just one plot.
/
4k for the first weeding.
/
So, Mr Ripper, what more have you got to say

That's Your Funeral.

We Cultivate Crops For CEOs And Executives.

We Also Process Their Cassava with Our Processing Machines And Waybill To Any Location.

We Didn't Create The Thread For Low Lives Like You.

The Same Table Water That Cost 500 Naira in Your Hood; Cost 5,000 Naira in Special Places in My Hood.

Morale: Know Your Clients!

You're Not One!

So, Take Your Ugly Competition Off Our Thread And Go Get A Life For Yourself....!

Here's Not A Place For Paupers!

You can let us know when you've set up a Standard Garri Processing Mill And Management Coy.

For Now; Go Enjoy Your 9k Cassavas.

Management Practices Differ!
And
Garri Will Always Pass Garri.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01
Questionnaires:

That's Your Funeral.

We Cultivate Crops For CEOs And Executives.

We Also Process Their Cassava with Our Processing Machines And Waybill To Any Location.

We Didn't Create The Thread For Low Lives Like You.

The Same Table Water That Cost 500 Naira in Your Hood; Cost 5,000 Naira in Special Places in My Hood.

Morale: Know Your Clients!

You're Not One!

So, Take Your Ugly Competition Off Our Thread And Go Get A Life For Yourself....!

Here's Not A Place For Paupers!

You can let us know when you've set up a Standard Garri Processing Mill And Management Coy.

For Now; Go Enjoy Your 9k Cassavas.

Management Practices Differ!
And
Garri Will Always Pass Garri.
So you mean to tell me the 'supposed clients' CEO and Executives of yours are on nairaland. Doing what if I may ask.
The table water that cost N5,000 are sitting pretty damn well on the shelves of big supermarkets, while the ones for 500 are being hawked in traffic inside hot sun (apologies to the hawker).
So, my friend, you hawking your cassava package on the threads of nairaland, makes you a cheap hawker.
With your state of the art blah blah, you should be able to boast of a functioning websites that's tells your stories.
You can't be relying on Seun's sweat for your daily bread. And still forming king Kong. I am well pleased with my 9k cassava investment.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01
RainMoreDFARMS:
So you mean to tell me the 'supposed clients' CEO and Executives of yours are on nairaland. Doing what if I may ask.
The table water that cost N5,000 are sitting pretty damn well on the shelves of big supermarkets, while the ones for 500 are being hawked in traffic inside hot sun (apologies to the hawker).
So, my friend, you hawking your cassava package on the threads of nairaland, makes you a cheap hawker.
With your state of the art blah blah, you should be able to boast of a functioning websites that's tells your stories.
You can't be relying on Seun's sweat for your daily bread. And still forming king Kong. I am well pleased with my 9k cassava investment.

You'll Learn....

What Do You Know About "Nairaland" ?

No Wonder You Are Always Jumping From One Thread To Another Thread Like An Online Vagabond.

I do not expect a Jealous slowpoke To Understand The Essence of Nairaland To Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

So, Keep Up With Your "Moronity".

You Are As Clueless As Your 9k Cassava Farm, Vagabond.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Jamestown123: 4:42pm On Apr 01
Questionnaires:

The Thread is not meant for Local Farmers Like You.

Neither Was It Targetted To Paupers Like You.

We Are Not In Your Region. So, Keep Off.

1 Portion of Land Here is Not The Same Measurement Wherever You Are.

Show Us The Cassava That You've Cultivated On ½ Plot of Land Before You Come Here To Throw Your JEALOUSY AND HATE, Nitwit.
Oga you are setting yourself and your customers up. You want to use 200k just to cultivate 300 heaps of cassava and you call it international farming lol. So what will now happen when the price of garri crash? Are you still expecting to make profits? Don't do what they will arrest you oo.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01
Jamestown123:
Oga you are setting yourself and your customers up. You want to use 200k just to cultivate 300 heaps of cassava and you call it international farming lol. So what will now happen when the price of garri crash? Are you still expecting to make profits? Don't do what they will arrest you oo.

Planting,
Management,
Harvesting,
Processing into Garri And Fufu Flour,
Waybilling.

Who Talked About Selling Garri ?

That's the Problem With You Antagonists.... You don't read to understand but to rashly tackle.

The Sensitization Material is clear. We don't handle sales of Garri But Delivery of Processed Garri To The Locations of Every Investor.

So, Use Your Head, Nitwit.

Shebi You Wan Manage Farm For Person Make You No Get Tangible Profit at all, Slave!
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 6:14pm On Apr 01
Questionnaires:

You'll Learn....

What Do You Know About "Nairaland" ?

No Wonder You Are Always Jumping From One Thread To Another Thread Like An Online Vagabond.

I do not expect a Jealous slowpoke To Understand The Essence of Nairaland To Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

So, Keep Up With Your "Moronity".

You Are As Clueless As Your 9k Cassava Farm, Vagabond.
E pain you. 😂
Nairaland has a paid advert section. Do well to patronise them.
Scammer, he wants to cultivate almost 1 plot of land with 200k+. Thief
If a novice who wants to invest in cassava business sees your startup plan, they will be discouraged with that ridiculous not knowing that you're just after your own pocket, ole barawo.
Don't worry, I will update my 9k cassava farm here when I am done.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 6:17pm On Apr 01
By the way, this is the land at clearing stage back then.
The next time I visit, I will update the present stage. So you can compare your 200k cassava cultivation with my 9k cultivation.
Yahoo boy disguising as a farmer

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01
RainMoreDFARMS:
E pain you. 😂
Nairaland has a paid advert section. Do well to patronise them.
Scammer, he wants to cultivate almost 1 plot of land with 200k+. Thief
If a novice who wants to invest in cassava business sees your startup plan, they will be discouraged with that ridiculous not knowing that you're just after your own pocket, ole barawo.
Don't worry, I will update my 9k cassava farm here when I am done.

You're laughing at what will kill you, poor man.

Planting,
Management,
Harvesting,
Waybilling.

We should carry out all of these things for 9k ?

That's the Problem With You Antagonists.... You don't read to understand but to rashly tackle.

The Sensitization Material is clear. We don't handle sales of Garri But Delivery of Processed Garri To The Locations of Every Investor.

But You slowpoke Wants To Show Your Gullibility Everywhere!

Shebi You Wan Manage Farm For Person Make You No Get Tangible Profit at all, Slave!

As Your Wish is To See That Other People don't succeed in their own Endeavor, So Shall You Not Succeed in Yours.

Amin.
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Jamestown123: 6:21pm On Apr 01
Questionnaires:

Planting,
Management,
Harvesting,
Waybilling.

Who Talked About Selling Garri ?

So, Use Your Head, Nitwit.

I have said my own. Don't do what they will arrest you
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01
RainMoreDFARMS:
By the way, this is the land at clearing stage back then.
The next time I visit, I will update the present stage. So you can compare your 200k cassava cultivation with my 9k cultivation.
Yahoo boy disguising as a farmer

Identity Paralysis is what is killing you.

A Male Pretending To Be A Female On Nairaland is What ?

Transgender oshi....

You'll never understand how to create a thread of your own to raise your clients; so you'll always want to come at other's own to showcase your stupidity.

For Your Information; We Pay Our Farm Labourers Very Well. They Aren't Slaves!

We Supervise, We Don't Do The Hard Labour Because We're Digital..

Deal With It.

And We Reward Ourselves Handsomely Too.

You can continue cajoling your empty skull to think that we should settle for less.

This is Our Thread.

Thanks For Always Bringing It To Limelight Even With Your Jealous Critics.

We Will Serve You Back And Better!
Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01
Lol....

Just Look At The Two Stalkers...!

Husband And Wife (Awon Gay Oshi)

Jobless Entities ...

Rada Rada.... cheesy

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01
Purchase of Cassava stem for "ALMOST" 1 plot of land according tonhis thief will cost a whooping N20,000.
Cassava stem is roughly 1k per bundle, you have about 40 pieces in a bundle.
Assuming the land is 60 x 120ft (roughly 674sqm), with a space of 1m x 1m for the planting, that's means you need +/- 700 pcs of stems for planting.
1 bundle of stem which is made up of 40 sticks if cut into 5 smaller pieces per stick, that's 200 pieces per bundle.
With this, you need just 4 bundles of stems to cultivate 1 plot of land. At 1,000 per bundle, that's just 4,000naira.
But this animal poo is charging a whooping 20,000 from his imaginary investors. YOU NO DEY FEAR GOD.

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: by Questionnaires(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01
RainMoreDFARMS:
Purchase of Cassava stem for "ALMOST" 1 plot of land according tonhis thief will cost a whooping N20,000.
Cassava stem is roughly 1k per bundle, you have about 40 pieces in a bundle.
Assuming the land is 60 x 120ft (roughly 674sqm), with a space of 1m x 1m for the planting, that's means you need +/- 700 pcs of stems for planting.
1 bundle of stem which is made up of 40 sticks if cut into 5 smaller pieces per stick, that's 200 pieces per bundle.
With this, you need just 4 bundles of stems to cultivate 1 plot of land. At 1,000 per bundle, that's just 4,000naira.
But this animal poo is charging a whooping 20,000 from his imaginary investors. YOU NO DEY FEAR GOD.

Transgender, Are You Done Bleating ?

Or We Should Leave The Stage For You To Continue With Your Bleats ?

Shebi Ogun State Be Like Cross River State.

And Na Your Head You Go Use Convey Cassava Stem From Location of Purchase To Farm Site, Oponu.

Na Your Papa Wan Do The Work For Us Na....

Low Self Esteemed Bobrisky.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilever Awards Young Entrepreneurs With Sustainable Solutions / Agric News At Your Fingertips / Is Thers Wood Sellers In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.