Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow (392 Views)

Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Police Arrest, Detain Medical Team For Distributing Audio Bibles During Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 24
23 You gave them as many children as there are stars in the sky, and let them conquer and live in the land that you had promised their ancestors to give them. 24 They conquered the land of Canaan; You gave your people the power to do as they pleased with the people and kings of Canaan.

Nehemiah 9:22-32

The world is yet to ready for peace until we correct the past wrong doings
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On Mar 24
helinues:
∆ Nehemiah 9:22-32
Mistakes of which past? undecided

What has Nehemiah's statement regarding the rebuilding of the land he found after his captivity in Persia circa 435BC to do with anything going on today? undecided
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 6:24am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
Mistakes of which past? undecided

Conquering the land that already occupied by people
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Mar 24
helinues:
∆ Conquering the land that already occupied by people
Who send you message abeg? The God of Israel is written to have destroyed the Nation of Israel in 720BC and then it's sister nation Judah beginning 70AD. So who send you message? lipsrsealed
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 6:28am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
Who send you message abeg? The God of Israel is written to have destroyed the Nation of Israel in 720BC and then it's sister nation Judah beginning 70AD. So who send you message? lipsrsealed

I used conquering which is related to land, but you deliberately used destroyed.

Let's go back to the beginning, is God a real estate agent, hence promising the Israelites some lands?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Kobojunkie: 6:58am On Mar 24
helinues:
■ I used conquering which is related to land, but you deliberately used destroyed. Let's go back to the beginning, is God a real estate agent, hence promising the Israelites some lands?
The God of Israel who first gave the land to the Israelites is the same God who not only destroyed the land but scattered them out from the land. So, whose conquering mission are you on? For what purpose? undecided
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 7:01am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
The God of Israel who first gave the land to the Israelites is the same God who not only destroyed the land but scattered them out from the land. So, whose conquering mission are you on? For what purpose? undecided

As a real estate agent right?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Mar 24
helinues:
∆ As a real estate agent right?
Do real estate agents give land to anyone? I am afraid I am not sure I follow your meaning at all. undecided
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
Do real estate agents give land? lipsrsealed

Yes, if they have already acquired it or owned it.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Kobojunkie: 7:12am On Mar 24
helinues:
∆ Yes, if they have already acquired it.or owned it.
Never met any real estate agent who gives out land, so i will ssy no. undecided
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 7:14am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
Never met any real estate agent who gives out land, so i will ssy no. undecided

Hahahaha, how many people sell their lands directly in this century? How many landlords rent their house directly?

Real estate agents are currently the one handling land/house matter as they can easily help you to get the right documents from government without sweating.

So a God who has already acquired the land or owned it with the right documents can share the land anyhow
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Mar 24
helinues:

Funny atheist!

That was the way things were done back then the strong takes over lands where they prefer to stay and drive away or destroy the former occupants.

God didn't want that that's why He allowed the Israelites to be enslaved for over 400 years in Egypt before sending two feeble octogenarians to go and bring back His people with that alone all inhabitants of Canaan had received a warning to leave that place for the nation coming with the mightiest of all the Gods ever known at that time!

Listen to what Rahab (a Canaanite) said about the God of Israel:

"I do know that JEHOVAH will give you the land and that the fear of you has fallen upon us. All the inhabitants of the land are disheartened because of you, for we heard how Jehovah dried up the waters of the Red Sea before you when you left Egypt and what you did to the two kings of the Amʹor·ites, Siʹhon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction on the other side of the Jordan. When we heard about it, we lost heart, and no one has any courage because of you, for Jehovah your God is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now, please, swear to me by Jehovah that, because I showed loyal love to you, you will also show loyal love to my father’s household; and you must give me a sign of good faith. You must spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and you must save us from death." Joshua 2:9-13

So the only true God has sent a warning by demeaning all the Gods of the most powerful nation of that time therefore whoever stays in the way to stop the Israelites from taking over Canaan only needs the protection or support of a mightier God than the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Veecruz: 7:47am On Mar 24
helinues:

I used conquering which is related to land, but you deliberately used destroyed.

Let's go back to the beginning, is God a real estate agent, hence promising the Israelites some lands?

Is He not The Owner of The Land? It's like you have not eaten in 3 days so you are not well.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Mar 24
helinues:
Hahahaha, how many people sell their lands directly in this century? How many landlords rent their house directly?
Real estate agents are currently the one handling land/house matter as they can easily help you to get the right documents from government without sweating.
So a God who has already acquired the land or owned it with the right documents can share the land anyhow
Only the one who owns the land is able to give it. undecided
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 8:03am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
Only the one who owns the land is able to give it. undecided

So which lands belong to God that he decided to give to the Israelites?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Jokerman(m): 8:13am On Mar 24
helinues:

God is the creator of heaven and Earth, and He can give it to whomever He wills
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 8:17am On Mar 24
Jokerman:

God is the creator of heaven and Earth, and He can give it to whomever He wills

According to those who belief that version of origin of everything

Others also have their own belief.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Korectmann: 8:22am On Mar 24
helinues:

Good morning sir. I have repented and won't troll you again. We are in the holy week and I want to stop sin and be closer to God. I'm now a born again Christian. Goodbye.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Jokerman(m): 9:00am On Mar 24
helinues:

What does your Quran say about the earth's origin?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 24
Jokerman:

What does your Quran say about the earth's origin?

What's my business with Quran or religion?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Jokerman(m): 9:04am On Mar 24
helinues:

What's my business with Quran or religion?

So you are an atheist then?? Sorry, I never knew.

However even scientists believe on a creator
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 9:07am On Mar 24
Jokerman:

So you are an atheist then?? Sorry, I never knew.

However even scientists believe on a creator

All beliefs have their own different definition of the Creator
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Jokerman(m): 9:11am On Mar 24
helinues:

All beliefs have their own different definition of the Creator

Ok.

So that same creator can do what he wants with his creation....
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 9:12am On Mar 24
Jokerman:

Ok.

So that same creator can do what he wants with his creation....

Not like land sharing. How did he pass his message?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by Jokerman(m): 9:30am On Mar 24
helinues:

Not like land sharing. How did he pass his message?

He created land for humans... And he divided it accordingly to his creation.

Where is the land He promised Abraham, the father of the Jews?
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Mar 24
helinues:

How did he pass his message?

When the earth has been captured by demons claiming they are Gods and humans decided to worship whatever they want how do you expect the Almighty God to send a message to the inhabitants of the earth that He needs a space to establish pure worship?

That's why He allowed the Israelites to go into slavery in Egypt (world's most powerful nation) back then for over 400 years and when all hope was lost He sent two feeble octogenarians to go and delivered His people from Egypt.

Ọmọ even you no matter how atheistic your heart could be if you were alive back then you will agree that nobody or nation should contend with whatever demand such a God makes.

He chose Canaan to establishe His name so whoever stands in His way is on a suicide mission! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 9:50am On Mar 24
Jokerman:

Na still version of your own belief story now.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Mar 24
helinues:

helinues:

Na still version of your own belief story now.

You love quoting the book to find faults but when the same book is quoted to answer you then you turn a deaf ear! cheesy
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 10:02am On Mar 24
MaxInDHouse:

You love quoting the book to find faults but when the same book is quoted to answer you then you turn a deaf ear! cheesy

Bro, this is not about finding fault. The conquered the land story is the genesis of Israel - Palestine conflict.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 10:03am On Mar 24
Jokerman:

Btw, of all the unoccupied land century ago, why Canan?

It's very simple, Cannan was a very strategic trade route back then even up till this moment.

Can you see the flops in the story. The land was taken by force but lied that God told them to do so.
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Mar 24
helinues:

Bro, this is not about finding fault. The conquered the land story is the genesis of Israel - Palestine conflict.

So what about:
Iraq and Iran conflict?
Russia and Ukraine conflict?
Hutus and Tutsi conflict?
Ìfẹ and Modákẹ́kẹ́ conflict?

Guy you're just finding faults simply because you're an atheist.

Back then the people fights for land and their belief is that the people with the mightiest God wins.

So when God saw that it's what they welcome He didn't just move on to kill them rather He allowed the Israelites to go into slavery for over 400 years so that by the time they left Egypt the whole world has heard about the most powerful God ever on the earth.

But all that is gone now because the Israelites themselves turned against God's covenant and their land has been given away to foreigners so the people occupying Israel today are not the original children of Jacob with whom God walked into that land thousands of years back! smiley
Re: The Real Estate God Distributing Lands Anyhow by helinues: 10:14am On Mar 24
MaxInDHouse:

So what about:
Iraq and Iran conflict?
Russia and Ukraine conflict?
Hutus and Tutsi conflict?
Ìfẹ and Modákẹ́kẹ́ conflict?

Guy you're just finding faults simply because you're an atheist.

Back then the people fights for land and their belief is that the people with the mightiest God wins.

So when God saw that it's what they welcome He didn't just move on to kill them rather He allowed the Israelites to go into slavery for over 400 years so that by the time they left Egypt the whole world has heard about the most powerful God ever on the earth.

But all that is gone now because the Israelites themselves turned against God's covenant and their land has been given away to foreigners so the people occupying Israel today are not the original children of Jacob with whom God walked into that land thousands of years back! smiley

It's a wrong perception to call me an atheist. Self belief is enough for me without getting involved with all other menace beliefs.

Take God out of this discussion, anyone can claim God told them this or that, after all Shekau also used to hear from God.

God did not promise Israel any land, they forcefully taken it and give excuse that God instructed.. This is very logical

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) / The Father Of Lights / I AM- The Resurrection And The Life Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.