Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Memories Of Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Memories Of Love (45 Views)

Lively Memories Of Being A Kid....no Netflix Nor Telemundo. / Sport: Undertaker on first WWE title win against Hulk Hogan, memories of Montrea / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memories Of Love by Victoroduogu(m): 7:25am On Mar 24
*Memories of Love*
"Your memories resurrect now, but I can't define my feelings that day. Was I falling in love? You were presenting your PhD project, but I can't recall your topic. No, your presentation was stunning and you spoke elegantly. You were born to be a microbiologist, but again, your diction makes me wonder if communication is the ideal path. Your confidence diffused through the room and held the eyes of all. You flung your hair classically like a model. If you had looked at me with your stormy eyes, my heart would have buckled..."
https://open.substack.com/pub/oduoguvictor/p/memories-of-love?r=twl53&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcomeOnShare=true

(1) (Reply)

Justice Prevails! HRFN Secures Freedom For Victor Martins & Paul Aondoakaa / Garnier Skinactive Micellar Water For Waterproof Makeup, Facial Cleanser & Makeu / Your Gateway To A Better Life: Silversky's 2 & 3 BHK Flats In Madhavaram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.